Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) (53531 Views)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Generator Fumes Kill Couple In Edo State, Corpses Discovered By Son.Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Lyricalz01: 5:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
The woman knows her son very well, she knows what he can do and undo, shebi na she born am. That woman is wise abeg, she know say her pikin don dey throw bomb.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Femidfo: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
Since he couldn't explain the source of his money, then let his mother reject!
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by crisubanijunior(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Real mum
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Awillologo: 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Just Negodu 🙄

This woman must come from Ijebu 🤔

Enjoy your Son's wealth jare 😏

Meanwhile, marry a Nigerian lady at your own peril 🥱

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Ashirioluwa: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

No African mother will reject a successful son unless she's a witch.

The joy of every mother is to see her sons progress.

So, a 22 year old 200 level student should be broke and poor in Nigeria?
I bought my first land in 300 level.

This is the problem with Nigerians. The reason police profile a young boy driving a car as yahoo boy.

Young boys are making money without yahoo. Yahoo is not the only means of making money online.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents.

You have a very good point, but I don’t think it’s a crime for his mom to question his source of income.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by VULCAN(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
So you are a scammer?

LooneyLester:
This made me remember when I was a fresher in uni, I gifted my ma $500 but she refused saying she no know wetin I do to get that money

I had to lie say I day code before she finally accepted am

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by stasius: 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2023
Some families still have discipline.

The boy should have known the kind of family he belongs to. Not every family can tolerate anything no matter what.
There is something called family belief, values and principles and every family has one. You can't change it overnight without consequences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Procashtips(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

This is the problem with Nigerians. The reason police profile a young boy driving a car as yahoo boy.

Young boys are making money without yahoo. Yahoo is not the only means of making money online.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents.

A land of less than ₦1m I want to believe compared to a car of up to ₦4m?

Meaning for him to buy such a car for his mum, he's likely with x 3 of that somewhere.

Criminality don scatter Una head.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by kenchop: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
YOU DON'T SEEM TO GET IT, THE MOTHER KNOWS THEIR BACKGROUND AND SHE EQUALLY KNOWS HER SONS CAPACITY. SHE KNOWS HER SON HAS NO UNIQUE SKILL WHICH WUD HAVE QUALIFIED HIM TO HAVE MADE SUCH MONEY TO BUY A CAR.

ONLY SOMEONE WITH A LOW IQ AND STRICKEN WITH POVERTY WUD THINK THE MUM IS A WITCH .

MY GOD GIVE OUR YOUTHS MORE SENSE.

quote author=Zonefree post=127636623] Must be skit.

As a student, learn a skill while studying. Don't always depend on your parents. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Procashtips(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
LooneyLester:
This made me remember when I was a fresher in uni, I gifted my ma $500 but she refused saying she no know wetin I do to get that money

I had to lie say I day code before she finally accepted am

But if you earned it legally, you wouldn't have to lie

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Levels1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Says Source of Income Questionable

A certain woman identified as 'Mama Chukwudi' has rejected a car gift offered her by her two hundred level undergraduate son.

In a video seen by 9NEWS NIGERIA, the woman maintained that she sent her son to study and not him to return home barely two years with a car. She maintained that she wasn't convinced that his son hadn't soiled his hands in a bid to make money, and even went ahead to say that she wasn't ready for any explanation from him.

In the long run, she made sure that both her son and the so called Christmas car gift left her.compound to avoid creating funny scenes.

https://9newsng.com/woman-rejects-christmas-car-gift-from-her-200-level-undergraduate-son-photos/

If this is coming from the small Dot , then it's a stage drama
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Tyktoker: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2023
Just want to plus up innocent mummy!
Wisdomkosi:
Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son, Says Source of Income Questionable

A certain woman identified as 'Mama Chukwudi' has rejected a car gift offered her by her two hundred level undergraduate son.

In a video seen by 9NEWS NIGERIA, the woman maintained that she sent her son to study and not him to return home barely two years with a car. She maintained that she wasn't convinced that his son hadn't soiled his hands in a bid to make money, and even went ahead to say that she wasn't ready for any explanation from him.

In the long run, she made sure that both her son and the so called Christmas car gift left her.compound to avoid creating funny scenes.

https://9newsng.com/woman-rejects-christmas-car-gift-from-her-200-level-undergraduate-son-photos/

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by AbuAeesha: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Excuse!
Seems you know the skills/job he is doing to afford that car.why not just tell us??

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Hawkler: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2023
Real mothers are not moved by this if she is not certain. Bring in the seven wonders of the world.

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by maasoap(m): 6:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Land: 300k! Car: 4m naira!
Besides, we know the source. grin grin grin
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by sihamey: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is Igbo mother for you grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by clockwisereport: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
folake4u:
If this isn't a skit, then her actions are commendable.

My city has "Yahoo Boys Mothers Association" and it is painful to watch.
m

Benin? Warri? Sapele?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
She rejected what could have taken her life.

Wisdomkosi:

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by dododawa1: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Akeredolu is

A

Good

Man

Only him and Yar'Adua

POlITICIANS that has my

RIP
OTHERS. Hell fire straight.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by folake4u(f): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
clockwisereport:
m

Benin? Warri? Sapele?

Hahahaha. It's the accuracy for me. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by sirchim(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Not every mother is like yours.
Nice shot!🤏

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by amadiwati(m): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

Bro, you have a valid point but I think you should see things from another angle.

Every parent wants the best for their children. But at 22 years or even in the university, your parents don't know the source of your wealth. And out of the blues you bring a car to them as gift and you expect them to jump at you?

You will be a parent one day. If you don't know your sons source of wealth, I don't think you would want want dine with him.

Again, I want to add. I have driven past police many times. I have never been harrassed. The farthest I have been ask is my drivers license.

You know why? I don't create attention. The society is in ruin. The illegitimate and fraudulent activities is now the order other day. Everybody is a suspect. Why would a young boy of less than 30 years not make his millions quietly and live the quite life? Lest assume he makes legitimate money. Why ripped jean, sitting below the waist line. On dreads and gold chain flooded round your neck? You know what I mean. Maybe you would say what of wizkid and the likes? Are you wizkid?

If you work so hard for your money you won't be on the streets to be potential trouble for yourself.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Chochovini: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

You're correct, as Oloshos and Hook-ups, single moms don infiltrate the motherhood in Nigeria and Africa they now lower the morals of their kids and accept all sorts of money from them without questions.
. Sadly enough, in most cases, they are used as a sacrificial lambs for next upgrade.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by clockwisereport: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahaha. It's the accuracy for me. cheesy cheesy

I was in that area 2 weeks ago. I know what my eyes saw

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by justking(m): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
No be to buy her car, can she maintain it
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by folake4u(f): 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
clockwisereport:

I was in that area 2 weeks ago. I know what my eyes saw

Hahahaha. Wetin you see, gist me. grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by clockwisereport: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
folake4u:

Hahahaha. Wetin you see, gist me. grin

Story long.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by mhiztaNexy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

You are not realistic with what's going on in naija. You no get sense

1 Like

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by caye(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2023
folake4u:
If this isn't a skit, then her actions are commendable.

My city has "Yahoo Boys Mothers Association" and it is painful to watch.
Sagamu nìyẹn.
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by abbey621(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
Very hard decision in this period of renewed shege but this single act could be the best thing to ever happen to the boy! Same people condemning her would condemn her more when the son is shown on Instablog being paraded by EFCC.

If the money is legit, he can show mama how he made it with enough evidence grin grin
Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

The reason you have profiled every female as a prostitute and non-virgin, why don't you want cyber criminals to be profiled cyber criminals?

Bet you need women to protest for you then.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) by Ate247(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
Zonefree:
Must be skit.

of your parents or siblings don't know the source of your wealth. You're a thief period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CCTV Exposed His Daughter's Sexual Escapade. / Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / My Husband Went Back To Nigeria Last Christmas To Wed A New Wife - UK Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.