Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? (5201 Views)

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / The Boy-child Should Also Be Domestically Inclined!!! / Which Is Better: Boy Or Girl As First-born? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:02pm On May 20, 2006
i think it dosent matter at all.
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by DaHitler(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2006
I don't want children, but If I did, it must be a boy. He must learn the wisdom of the ages.
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by eveseh(f): 5:22pm On May 20, 2006
Afeni:

I don't want children, but I did, it must be a boy. He must learn the wisdom of the ages.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by mukina2: 5:23pm On May 20, 2006
afeni why dont you go n turn gay den lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by DaHitler(m): 5:25pm On May 20, 2006
I love you too much to turn gay.
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by eveseh(f): 5:26pm On May 20, 2006
Afeni:

I love you too much to turn gay.

lol boy so u are a gay? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by DaHitler(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2006
I am gay only if Eveseh is a boy. cheesy
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by mukina2: 5:33pm On May 20, 2006
love hume or eve yes turn gay yippie
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by eveseh(f): 5:34pm On May 20, 2006
mukina2:

love hume or eve yes turn gay yippie

lol babygirl,tell him

Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by mamaput(f): 10:19am On May 21, 2006
The problem is that there are not enough bold people out there ready to break with tradition .
Everyone acts like there fathers who were like there fathers who were like their fathers, be4 them.

Its all about what will people say.And not what do i want.
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by lunafish(f): 12:39pm On May 21, 2006
I want a girl to empower to raise her to be a progressive, respectful, dignified black man.
I want a boy to empower to raise him to be a progressive, respectful, dignified black woman.

I got knowledge to share and love to give, regardless of their gender.

Raise your kids so they don't grow up to rob us all.
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by Uzzyan: 12:02am On May 22, 2006
Guys you cant imagine i am the only child of my mom a girl and my dad was ok with dat. all of a sudden he changed y cos people asked him wot he was still doin wit Momsy. He went ahead and married without my mom knowin. Is it right. Anyway i have made him too proud that he doesnt want the male child of his 2nd iyawo. Men it was horrible but now at least he prefers me to his male child wot he did all wot he did for i dont just know. Cos of tradition i presume.
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by kimba(m): 7:25pm On May 23, 2006
I believe every child is a gift from God. You never know the child that will make you proud. Most often, its Children who were despised that turn out great in life,
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by DaHitler(m): 9:15pm On May 23, 2006
Kimba, do you have any evidence to support your claim that most often, it is child who are despised that turn out great in life?

Of course not. There you go again making wild comments. Please my friend, you might be able to get away with comments like that on the religious section, but that is not going to cut it anywhere else.
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by zebudaya(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2006
I want a son.
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by DTruth1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2007
none of the above, grin
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 29, 2007
sex doesn't matter at all
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by ifyalways(f): 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2007
sex doesnt matter though i wud prefer just boys.anyone the man above gives me fine and good.its not in my hands to determine undecided
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by Amiga(f): 11:43pm On Dec 27, 2007
Yes, I agree that it doesn't mater if I have boy or girl. God knows what he wans for me.
I'm so happy with my twin boys and wouldn't mind another, or girls, whatever
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by kukuishaya: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2008
well thats what iam writing my project on, ie THE SOCIOECONOMIC DETERMINANTS OF CHILD PREFERENCE a case study of gwagwalada in the FCT. After my project work, iam sure i can generalise and provide an answer.
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by segunpc(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2008
well a child is a child.

but a male child is very important.

u r considered a weakening if u don't ve a male child.
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by almondjoy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2008
Does not matter.  But thank God a girl came first. cool

Now my baby girl is 12 1/2 years old and has just started her first "period". cool  What a joy to behold.  My baby girl---Almondjoy Junior is now a woman with all "working parts to prove it"!

Darling "daddy" Mr. Almondo plans to take off 6 days from work to be with his little princess to help her through the "rites of passage".  I am so overjoyed.  My little "woman" is so scared and her daddy is right there by her side. cheesy

How sweet! kiss  Having given all the lectures in preparation for this great event, the D-Day is finally here. cry And I am so emotional. A mixture of joy and sadness.--

coughs! coughs!---potentials of being a grandma is a reality!

---Gat to watch her closely for a year to see if we need to shoot her with some birth control implants--incase those ruffians start whistling under ma windows at night in the dead of this winter! grin---Useless boys! cheesy

Now I could not have had this kind of feeling if the boys have come first.  Girls are special, especially to their daddies. 

I was to my daddy then and still am special to him to this day. cool 

Girl first with no regrets at all.

NAIRALAND GIRLS MAKE UNA TRY MARRY BETTER MEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!----REAL HEADS OF THE HOUSEHOLDS NOT YANSHES OF THE HOUSEHOLDS!!!!  tongue
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
almondjoy:

NAIRALAND GIRLS MAKE UNA TRY MARRY BETTER MEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!----REAL HEADS OF THE HOUSEHOLDS NOT YANSHES OF THE HOUSEHOLDS!!!! tongue

If the yansh is fine I might make some money out of it. grin
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by almondjoy(f): 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2008
michelin89:

If the yansh is fine I might make some money out of it. grin

I will not even ask you how you plan to do that! cheesy
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by efuah(f): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2008
awwwwwww almond cry kiss cry . . . i wish my boy is also twelve to start his lipsrsealed  tongue

segunpc:

well a child is a child.

but a male child is very important.

you're considered a weakening if u don't ve a male child.
What's weak in not having a male child the sperm or the strength in bed embarassed Even an impotent man refuse to be called weak, talk of the one who has been able to give birth but to a girl-child! A man that is weak is the one that is sterile and can't work hard to feed himself n his family.

A child is a child, like u said earlier, but don't think u're weak if u're not blessed with a male child! what if u're not destined to have one undecided tongue

Both (girl or boy) can be brought up to great persons in our society, country n the world at large kiss There has been great women in the history of the world n still is. . . . n there are also ineffectual men who are as useless as the bull's tit tongue  They've gat nothing better, i mean nothing to offer embarassed
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2008
efuah:

awwwwwww almond cry kiss cry . . . i wish my boy is also twelve to start his lipsrsealed tongue

first wet dream!
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by mohawkchic(f): 4:02am On Jan 25, 2008
~Nope!! my hubby & i opt out of knowin the sex of our child wen i was pregnant!!

~All we prayed for was a Healthy baby. . . .i think thats what should be most important!!!
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by ROWOMAN: 11:05am On Jan 25, 2008
Boys ooh,girls ooh a child is a child it doesn't really matter to me.I want 3 kids and will want to have them at once God's willing and if they are not mixed OK by me.I have a sister that wanted just 3 kids but she ended up having 5 boys cos she was looking for a girl.She almost die put for the thing.
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by wealthyguy(m): 8:42am On Jul 25, 2009
makgod:

Just a little doubt here, why should someone even pray for a particular gender, dat means its not all in Gods hands as u all say. U still got ur wish.u all just pretending to be modern,

what if he doesn't answer and give u all girls, will u still be a happy married man, ?

I used to believe it is God's duty to determine
the sex of a child until recently that I came
across a chart that accurately helps you to
choose your desired sex for your baby.

Most people don't know there is something
like that anyway.

I don't want to this but you can check here
for more info and proofs anyway.
http://mychoicebaby..com
Re: Boy-child or Girl-child, does it matter? by mondaynelson20: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2015
My Name is Moral,i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for four years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me.My sister in-law told me about DR EZIKE from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay.He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr.EZIKE he gave me just water from his temple to drink and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to twins (boy and girl) we are now a happy family.i will advice you to email him now,ID:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email:drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.his mobile number on what/apps:+2348167554235.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shot And Killed Wife After Taking Her Picture In The Morning / Whats Wrong With Answering My Father's Name Along With My Husbands? / A Man Secretly Had Sex With His Lover At Home, How His Wife Found Out Is Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.