Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Relationship Nowadays - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Nowadays (1782 Views)

Is Being Rich Now Needed Before Starting A Relationship Nowadays / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Wear Panties Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Tynaclem1: 7:26am On Dec 28, 2023
Gabs4mine:
Good day everyone,
Is this what civilization has brought to we Africans? imagine you have a good intentions about a lady the next thing u have turned into an ATM machine that must dispense all the time, they don't have anything to offer,even #500 they can help u with but they r always at the receiving side

That's not true oo once a woman is in love and she suspects no foul play involved Omo she will spend on you without thinking twice, she will put your needs first before hers because she never want to see u in need she doesn't even mind borrowing for your sake, break whatever savings she has just for your sake...trust me women like that exist

A woman just wants love, loyalty, understanding and attention, a good man to submit to.

P.S am talking about real women not holoshoes😏
Re: Relationship Nowadays by zanebaddo(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2023
SweetBuns:
It’s called give and take
You provide financial stability and lifestyle, and you get companionship, love and your future generations in return

But I guess you’re too self absorbed to realize that
Women are people, not machines placed on the earth for your selfish whims and pleasures
so na every man wey provide financial stability and lifestyle got these other things in return eh?

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Silentgroper(m): 8:59am On Dec 28, 2023
SweetBuns:
It’s called give and take
You provide financial stability and lifestyle, and you get companionship, love and your future generations in return

But I guess you’re too self absorbed to realize that
Women are people, not machines placed on the earth for your selfish whims and pleasures

So you're saying the guys do not need to love you as the sbove is being provided .

Good.. atleast the guy gets to find someone else he could lay is love on even if she ends up replacing you or you two co-exist with each other...

Best believe, there would be no complaints right??

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Little21: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Don't mind them.
But for me, I'll prefer a woman who wouldn't bill me and also wouldn't give her body.

As long as she can keep herself, then I've found a wife.

BTW, do you watch Demon slayer? You watch anime?
No one should owe each other anything. Cuz nothing is for free, as long as you could collect, just know you are also gonna give back.

@ bolded. Yes😌
Re: Relationship Nowadays by malaria(f): 7:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
Change the class of women you deal with please.

Deleted / Marry Igbo Man - Lady Shares Why Other Ladies Should Get Themselves An Igbo Man / Why Do Some Single Guyz Tell Their Women Friend(s) Who Are Single That They Are