Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Relationship Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Nowadays (1779 Views)

Is Being Rich Now Needed Before Starting A Relationship Nowadays / How Guys Want Females Nowadays (photos) / 10 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Wear Panties Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Nowadays by Gabs4mine(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2023
Good day everyone,
Is this what civilization has brought to we Africans? imagine you have a good intentions about a lady the next thing u have turned into an ATM machine that must dispense all the time, they don't have anything to offer,even #500 they can help u with but they r always at the receiving side

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Nowadays by richeeyo(m): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2023
Olohun, dem no dey carry money do anything

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Jeon(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2023
Weak men everywhere.
Well, I don't blame you cuz it's African man's tradition for not to provide, but be carrying many women and breeding children.

What else can you offer apart from the money?.

And the ladies didn't pressed a gun on ur head to bring out the money.You stay away from relationship if you can't keep up with it.

12 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Relationship Nowadays by ikeno(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2023
I can't envision why ladies find it so difficult to spend a dime of their money on their boyfriend

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Nowadays by SweetBuns(f): 11:11am On Dec 27, 2023
It’s called give and take
You provide financial stability and lifestyle, and you get companionship, love and your future generations in return

But I guess you’re too self absorbed to realize that
Women are people, not machines placed on the earth for your selfish whims and pleasures

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Savedday2: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2023
9ja girls are the most useless set of them all.

That is how that useless Vivian they ask me for birthday money. Just because I knack her stupid kpekus. Na once I cut rope follow the idiot.

All 9ja girls are the same.

13 Likes

Re: Relationship Nowadays by smalldivk111: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2023
SweetBuns:
You provide financial stability and lifestyle, and you get companionship, love and your future generations in return

Women are people, not machines placed on the earth for your selfish whims and pleasures

You are very stupid for saying this you hoe

8 Likes

Re: Relationship Nowadays by smalldivk111: 11:30am On Dec 27, 2023
Savedday2:
9ja girls are the most useless set of them all.

That is how that useless Vivian they ask me for birthday money. Just because I knack her stupid kpekus. Na once I cut rope follow the idiot.

All 9ja girls are the same.
Gbam!
Re: Relationship Nowadays by Little21: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2023
Can't have it all. They are many girls out there that doesn't ask guys for money but you don't want them, cuz they don't pass all your qualifications. Like, big boobs &ass, pretty, mannered, cultured, religious, tolerant, respectful,and so on.

And you have finally seen "the one" that passed it, all that's left is "money".
There shouldn't be any complain just deal with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Gabs4mine(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
Imagine a lady replying me that what man offer beside money imagine as if it easy to make money

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Balablue64: 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
smalldivk111:

You are very stupid for saying this you hoe
Exactly, a fuccking hoe
Re: Relationship Nowadays by Bliztzer: 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
Gabs4mine:
Imagine a lady replying me that what man offer beside money imagine as if it easy to make money

You self reply am : aside from puna, what else does she has to offer. I remember one rascal ibadan babe(after one: she has a child out of wedlock), telling me to give her 4k equivalent every day and all her body is mine to have, omo I run away. The code name for leeches is give me.

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Jeon(m): 1:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
Gabs4mine:
The money you make is still same as the money I make.
What can you offer apart from money?.
Money is the only root that speaks and commend respect to Nigerian Men, you can see how most of you have low self-issues in the society even among your peers.Only money build up the worth of a Nigerian Man because he is dumber than an Ostrich.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Blitzking: 2:41pm On Dec 27, 2023
ikeno:
I can't envision why ladies find it so difficult to spend a dime of their money on their boyfriend
You neva jam woman wey love you..u will know women spend recklessly for men they love if they have my girlfriend now my wife spent recklessly sotey har friends and family think say na jazz..now she is enjoying the home we built together. Won't even think twice to spend on her.

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Godoverevery: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:

Money is the only root that speaks and commend respect to Nigerian Men, you can see how most of you have low self-issues in the society even among your peers.Only money build up the worth of a Nigerian Man because he is dumber than an Ostrich.

I hope your father isn't a Nigerian Man

How i wish he can see this post.

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Nowadays by ikeno(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Blitzking:

You neva jam woman wey love you..u will know women spend recklessly for men they love if they have my girlfriend now my wife spent recklessly sotey har friends and family think say na jazz..now she is enjoying the home we built together. Won't even think twice to spend on her.
She's really a rare gem and i will also not hesitate to put a ring on such a lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationship Nowadays by lordnkem000(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2023
The only girl I'll spend my money on is my friend jeon.. she has been avoiding me for some time now and I wanna make it up to her
Re: Relationship Nowadays by pansophist(m): 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Get your passport and leave lol.

5 Likes

Re: Relationship Nowadays by FRANCISTOWN: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
Gabs4mine:
Good day everyone,
Is this what civilization has brought to we Africans? imagine you have a good intentions about a lady the next thing u have turned into an ATM machine that must dispense all the time, they don't have anything to offer,even #500 they can help u with but they r always at the receiving side

Funny enough. Ladies no dey bill me.
I dey very scary

1 Like

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Gabs4mine(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Toor then u are a career woman but remember u r a woman u will still be under a man
Jeon:

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Jeon(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Gabs4mine:
Toor then u are a career woman but remember u r a woman u will still be under a man

Maybe if I had nothing.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
Get a guy... You won't be billed

Case solved!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Jeon(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
You always skip my handle bra,

Godoverevery:

I hope your father isn't a Nigerian Man

How i wish he can see this post.
This must really pissed you off for you to quoted my mention.

Anyways what I said is true.

11 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Relationship Nowadays by DyingFetus: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2023
Screw girls , they're nothing more than who'res

Get a sex doll if you can
Re: Relationship Nowadays by CandidAdmin(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2023
You want her not to ask for money but you want her to keep giving you sex all the time?

Relationships aren't about Sex and Money. However if you can't do without one, you have to do the other.

As if you would cherish a woman who doesn't bill you but also doesn't give you sex.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Nonexisting1: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
Until vaginarians want something valuable from you, they will continue to bill you. Most of the ones I fucck on hookup and random levels have stopped asking for compensations simply because they now eye marriage but little do they know that this nigga here will need a gun pointed at my head for me to walk down that path of destruction called marrage aisle.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Nowadays by Little21: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2023
CandidAdmin:
You want her not to ask for money but you want her to keep giving you sex all the time?

Relationships aren't about Sex and Money. However if you can't do without one, you have to do the other.

As if you would cherish a woman who doesn't bill you but also doesn't give you sex.
They are gonna say "sex" is part of romance, so it's a normal thing.
Re: Relationship Nowadays by CandidAdmin(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
Little21:

They are gonna say "sex" is part of romance, so it's a normal thing.

Don't mind them.
But for me, I'll prefer a woman who wouldn't bill me and also wouldn't give her body.

As long as she can keep herself, then I've found a wife.

BTW, do you watch Demon slayer? You watch anime?
Re: Relationship Nowadays by mekus15: 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2023
SweetBuns:

You sound like only men benefit from companionship, love and future generations. Do women not also enjoy the above from men? Even sex which many women feel is an exceptional favour they are granting men, is enjoyed by women also. Selfishness is just too real in many relationship.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Nowadays by DyingFetus: 2:54am On Dec 28, 2023
Stop going after forking who'res you forking kike
Re: Relationship Nowadays by online4business: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2023
People still don't get it.

It's simple than abc attract don't pursue.

If na woman dey love you your money no matter.

If na you dey love woman bill bill bill and more bill.

People still don't get it.

Philosopher go plenty.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Nowadays by UptownVibes(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2023
SweetBuns:

Like they don't enjoy companionship, love and all you mentioned from men too.. Women doesn't even love genuinely the way men love . They only claim to love men,because of what they will benefit from men.. Scammers!

Note: When I say women,I mean these new generation ladies(Late 80s till date) .. Women before these ones were still better, than what we are seeing today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Gal Is A Big Liar. / She Does Not Like Making Out! / Crush On Your Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.