Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? (2356 Views)

Innoson Produces CNG Vehicles, Asks Nigerians To Say Bye To Petrol / Innoson Displays More CNG And LNG Powered Vehicles(photos) / Is Buying A Car Really Worth It?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:05am On Jan 02
searchng4love:
In addition car owners should ensure they get the CNG cylinder test certificate from the retrofitter once he's installed the CNG kit on your car.

The certificate acts as proof of installing an approved CNG cylinder in your car.

Don't do padi padi.

Not only do we have certificates, manufacturer has printed and engraved my name on the next batch so you can't miss it .

SON approved also.

Is 7mm a joke to you? We doing 8mm in next batch angry

2 Likes

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by searchng4love: 5:18am On Jan 02
Good to see you are catching up on due diligence. However do you have any insurance for unseen fuckups?
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02
searchng4love:
Good to see you are catching up on due diligence. However do you have any insurance for unseen fuckups?

Regular car insurance will cover vehicle.

It's still a car covered buy A fuel that is safer than petrol.

Next!
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by searchng4love: 1:20pm On Jan 02
GAZZUZZ:

Next!
You as the retrofitter must have insurance on all your works
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02
searchng4love:

You as the retrofitter must have insurance on all your works

yimu
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by Control7: 5:55pm On Jan 02
I like the constructive criticism. This is how car talk should be, as you are reading along the criticism and responses, you also learn.

1 Like

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by ahnie: 6:44pm On Jan 02
Gazzuzz I hail your patience and maturity.

Maturity is in you!
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by searchng4love: 6:53pm On Jan 02
Finally CNG auto workshop in Ekiti State

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by valarinz: 7:55pm On Jan 02
ahnie:

Maturity is in you!

Of course, this shows your inclination is already towards hostility, aggressiveness and all that. That's what this forum has degenerated to sadly

A man is latching on to an opportunity to properly market his wares and you call it "maturity". Maybe he was supposed to have started insulting the OP, NL style... angry😏☹ī¸

4 Likes

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by ahnie: 7:57pm On Jan 02
Have a nice day sir?
Warmest Regards!
valarinz:

Of course, this shows your inclination is already towards hostility, aggressiveness and all that. That's what this forum has degenerated to sadly

A man is latching on to an opportunity to properly market his wares and you call it "maturity". Maybe he was supposed to have started insulting the OP, NL style... angry😏☹ī¸
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by valarinz: 7:58pm On Jan 02
GAZZUZZ:

Next!

Now he mentioned it, I'm seeing a possible loophole to escape paying claims by dubious insurance agents.

I think you should mention it to your clients who have comprehensive insurance to check in with their insurers and get reassurance before parting with their premium next

Anyone wey their story get k-leg, na to Japa immediately and look for others

2 Likes

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by valarinz: 8:00pm On Jan 02
ahnie:
Have a nice day sir?
Warmest Regards!

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:30pm On Jan 02
valarinz:

Now he mentioned it, I'm seeing a possible loophole to escape paying claims by dubious insurance agents.

I think you should mention it to your clients who have comprehensive insurance to check in with their insurers and get reassurance before parting with their premium next

Anyone wey their story get k-leg, na to Japa immediately and look for others

I asked my agent before I converted 4 of my vehicles, but will still need it on paper.

My major assurance is it's safer than petrol grin

1 Like

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02
ahnie:

Maturity is in you!

searchng4love has been my sparing partner for several years, if I can win him over to the light, the kingdom of CNG has gained a soul that will propagate the gospel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02
searchng4love:
Finally CNG auto workshop in Ekiti State

we converting that V8 when you ready
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04

2 Likes

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by searchng4love: 4:32am On Jan 05
Sincerely electric vehicles is the way to go.
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by sonety2k(m): 9:33am On Jan 05
GAZZUZZ:

It is a standard, to stay away from vehicle when refilling.

Explosions are always related to substandard tanks. In Nigeria we use type 1 tanks, which are 6-8mm thick and never explode .

Nice
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:45am On Jan 16
searchng4love:
What are the disadvantages of converting petrol cars to CNG cars? Automobiles powered by petrol are increasingly being converted to run on compressed natural gas (CNG). CNG is a sustainable fuel option that is becoming more and more popular.

Although the transition to cleaner energy is praiseworthy, it is important to consider the side effects of this change.

There are disadvantages to switching from petrol to compressed natural gas (CNG). Being aware of these issues is necessary to making well-informed choices on the switch to alternative fuels.

What are the Disadvantages of Converting Petrol Cars to CNG Cars?
Are you wondering what are the disadvantages of converting petrol cars to CNG cars? Just carefully read below.

Your thoughts ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g63jurm6pn0?si=yqayj-Blksm0ujhG

1 Like

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by Baztardidiot: 6:40am On Jan 16
Is it not nigeria. More car explosions loading. Baldhead
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:55am On Jan 16
Baztardidiot:
Is it not nigeria. More car explosions loading. Baldhead

There have been no explosions since 2009, why should they start now? Care to explain without insults .

3 Likes

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by Baztardidiot: 6:56am On Jan 16
In nigeria
GAZZUZZ:

There have been no explosions since 2009, why should they start now? Care to explain without insults .
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:42pm On Jan 18

1 Like

Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by yak(m): 6:21pm On Feb 20
searchng4love:
While I am not discouraging the CNG conversion going around every nook and cranny of Nigeria at the moment.... I just wanted to bring to our attention the flip side of the CNG use in automobiles.

Personally I will rather opt for fuel efficient petrol vehicles instead of the likely ticking time bombs... I'd never be comfortable in one of those CNG cars...given the error prone rate of our kazeems who cannot even properly wire a car.....
Peugeot 206, 307 are ultra fuel efficient
Honda Civic City are extremely fuel efficient
All Mercedes Benz 4 cylinder engine cars are extremely fuel efficient
Toyota Corolla Avensis are fairly fuel efficient.

Just my two piece.... Happy New Year in advance

What's your take on 206 and 307 automatic beyond just the fuel consumption especially for a first time car user?
Other options on the table are Honda Civic (7th Gen) and 00-01 Corolla.
All Nigerian used!
Re: Are CNG Car Conversion Really Worth It? by searchng4love: 9:09pm On Feb 20
yak:

What's your take on 206 and 307 automatic beyond just the fuel consumption especially for a first time car user?
Other options on the table are Honda Civic (7th Gen) and 00-01 Corolla.
All Nigerian used!
Honda Civic 7th gen no reservations whatsoever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Artisan Covers Car In Woven Raffia Palm Cane To Advertise His Business / 4LO Sign On Lexus Lx460 / Tokunbo Engine For Honda Bulldog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.