Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth (46896 Views)

Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story / Things People Who Lived In Face To Face Houses Can Relate To / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by kkins25(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
People that are in the picture say they are in a better place.. Weytin concern una again? haaa... Do they have to prive to you that they are doing better?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by babaRUNtinz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Where are the Pictures of the old and new buildings? People just post irrelevances!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by Blackman101: 4:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
This is the type of story that should be trending, no be i am looking for a man that earn 500k a month, leave in Banana island, has private jet etc. humble beginning
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by pharmagba: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
money121:

A Nigerian couple has caused a stir with their transformation photos after living in an uncompleted building for 3 years after marriage.

Simisola responded to a netizen who asked individuals to explain growth with two photos by sharing these motivational images.

In response to inquisitive online users, Simisola stated that the 2020 photo was shot, and the older one was taken in 2017.

She claims they were married in 2020, went through difficult times, and are now parents to two children. She remembered that they were penniless and had lodged in an uncompleted building.

According to her:

“No never, we got married in 2020 and now with 2 children. “It (the first picture) was from 2017, One of my weight loss students just paid 3,000naira for a meal plan and we were happy food don set for the week. “We were outside one of his uncles’ house at Abule Oko at Agbado Oja.

“The man gave us one of his empty buildings because my hubstar relocated to Lagos from Nassarawa where he sold off his chicken farm because we started our relationship. Anyways, we lived there till we had money to get a place in Magodo.”

Source: https://Gistmeloveblog.com

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

That lady is the real G!
She has got it all!
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by VULCAN(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
Aren't you even a little bit ashamed that this post is making people reel with shock at the woman's joy in the midst of deprivation.

If this was the norm, would this be a story?

If this wonderful woman did what most Nigerian women did, would there be such an uproar?

Is it not this same Nairaland where entitled woman come and declare how many cars a man should have before he is ready for marriage.

Why are you so illogical in your thought processes?

Anyway, may God who has brought them this far take them to greater heights.

May she encourage other young women to emulate her and may he encourage other young men to stick to the lady who stuck with them when they were poor and wretched.

In Jesus name
Benbisco:
All the men on nairaland that have concluded that Nigerian ladies are nothing to write home about and are a complete waste of time, because thier antenna dey only get reception only near men with fat wallets, una don see this post?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by Ayinde2000: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
I don't understand isn't she suppose to hypergamous like the majority of her gender undecided Something is definitely broken... This is not normal sad

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by nedekid: 4:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
On a lighter note.
Struggling couples would move to uncompleted buildings, from there they will move upwards. grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by Boldideas: 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
money121:
A Nigerian couple has caused a stir with their transformation photos after living in an uncompleted building for 3 years after marriage.

Simisola responded to a netizen who asked individuals to explain growth with two photos by sharing these motivational images.

In response to inquisitive online users, Simisola stated that the 2020 photo was shot, and the older one was taken in 2017.

She claims they were married in 2020, went through difficult times, and are now parents to two children. She remembered that they were penniless and had lodged in an uncompleted building.

According to her:

“No never, we got married in 2020 and now with 2 children. “It (the first picture) was from 2017, One of my weight loss students just paid 3,000naira for a meal plan and we were happy food don set for the week. “We were outside one of his uncles’ house at Abule Oko at Agbado Oja.

“The man gave us one of his empty buildings because my hubstar relocated to Lagos from Nassarawa where he sold off his chicken farm because we started our relationship. Anyways, we lived there till we had money to get a place in Magodo.”

If this kinda lady ask for a wig of N1m, she deserves it.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by VULCAN(m): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
There is a reason why no woman has ever made a mark in the field of critical thinking and logic.

Even Philosophy has no female giants.

Your post is bereft of even the most fundamental common sense.

You foolishly come to a forum where there are at least half a million men and women who are more intelligent than you and claim that most men are perverts without any studies to show same.

Not concluded with your stupidity you now equate the observation made by many men that this woman is a rare breed with your foul conclusion below.

Let me inform you as I suspect your father slept with you as a child, pls take note that he represents an infinitesimal proportion of fathers.

He was sick and I feel sorry for you. But to tar all men with your father's brush is plain stupid.

I do not know whether his action against you has inhibited your ability to reason but I advise you seek professional help as you come across as very far gone

We4all:

In other words, women should never leave their female daughters alone with their fathers since the few decent men that exist doesn't negate the theory that most men are perverts.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by SharingIsLife(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Benbisco:
All the men on nairaland that have concluded that Nigerian ladies are nothing to write home about and are a complete waste of time, because thier antenna dey only get reception only near men with fat wallets, una don see this post?
Ok, on behalf and on bequarter of all the mans, I render an apology to all the womans.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by ThothHermes: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You mean the glory of living rent-free for 3 years, packing on pounds as a result of not needing to spend on rent at all during all that time, and then calling it growth? undecided
Shut up.
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by LagosG: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Benbisco:
Her type is rare and you know it's true
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by aestake: 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Benbisco:
All the men on nairaland that have concluded that Nigerian ladies are nothing to write home about and are a complete waste of time, because thier their antenna dey get reception only near men with fat wallets, una don see this post?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by Moikiitos: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
For men, if you ever gets marry; Marry a good woman and vice-versa. He get it why?
A good wife make a home liveable and peaceful. A good husband sustain and support the peacefulness of that home.

Don't settle for less. Ask your partner what value is he/she bringing to the union...It get why?

money121:

According to her:

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by ELsmile(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
dats not an uncompleted building lipsrsealed
they whr sitting by d fence and d next pic could b d handi wrk of Photoshop
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by parags(m): 5:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
people should talk more about their good marriages. Too many bad news about marriages that discourage
young ones from getting married .
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by We4all: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
VULCAN:
There is a reason why no woman has ever made a mark in the field of critical thinking and logic.

Even Philosophy has no female giants.

Your post is bereft of even the most fundamental common sense.

You foolishly come to a forum where there are at least half a million men and women who are more intelligent than you and claim that most men are perverts without any studies to show same.

Not concluded with your stupidity you now equate the observation made by many men that this woman is a rare breed with your foul conclusion below.

Let me inform you as I suspect your father slept with you as a child, pls take note that he represents an infinitesimal proportion of fathers.

He was sick and I feel sorry for you. But to tar all men with your father's brush is plain stupid.

I do not know whether his action against you has inhibited your ability to reason but I advise you seek professional help as you come across as very far gone

I tried so hard to assimilate the crap you wrote up there, but concluded they were just the rants of a guilty mad man who has the perverted intention of sleeping with his daughter (if you haven't already). And to assign me a gender without knowing who is behind the keyboard shows how shallow you are 'Mr critical thinker'.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by Benbisco(f): 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
SharingIsLife:

Ok, on behalf and on bequarter of all the mans, I render an apology to all the womans.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by Fizalis(m): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Can you have seat?

Women apologist have spoken!

Benbisco:
All the men on nairaland that have concluded that Nigerian ladies are nothing to write home about and are a complete waste of time, because thier antenna dey get reception only near men with fat wallets, una don see this post?
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by Postinor: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
Benbisco:
let's get married,am broke though but we can grow together
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
kkins25:
People that are in the picture say they are in a better place.. Weytin concern una again? haaa... Do they have to prive to you that they are doing better?
Well, duh! undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
parags:
people should talk more about their good marriages. Too many bad news about marriages that discourage. young ones from getting married .
"Good marriages" with so many Nigerian married men having at least one side-chick? grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by karmaolu1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
Then what happened
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by Dartech3939(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=money121 post=127650023]All is well

LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING kiss with right person]
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by Silentgroper(m): 12:51am On Dec 29, 2023
Gadafii:
how did “all the men on nairaland concluded….”

Tell us

Beats me .

😶
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by TrainPark: 5:14am On Dec 29, 2023
Benbisco:

You are right!

On a lighter note, this one is like a UFO among naija gals ... in this hookup generation
Re: Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth by wizod(m): 5:47am On Dec 29, 2023
Benbisco:
but you're not like this patient lady. I bet u with my double barreled gun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally, I Have Decided To Leave Him / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? / “I Dont Wear Pant, If My Child Makes Suspicious Money In Ghana I Wont Take”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.