Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor (56140 Views)

New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by Lamasta(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
MikoB:

Let me tell you something, if it has never happened to you, you will not know how painful a betrayal could hurt, I never said Akeredolu was a saint, but it's painful when someone you trusted betrayed u.
Betrayed him in what sense? That's how the former deputy too betrayed him abi?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Gerrard59:

The comedian? shocked
na joke o
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by BALLOSKI: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
MikoB:
Tinubu and Ganduje dissapointed Akeredolu by not allowing him to impeach this guy, he has proven not to be a loyal deputy, imagine him celebrating and congratulating someone for the swearing in.Anyway I hope everyone especially the politicians can see that in life you just have to live good by being good, we bring nothing to this world and we will take nothing when leaving, all the unnecessary wealth willl acquire is all stupidity, we cannot even sleep on two beds at the same time, talkless of slepping in two rooms the same time, if you like steal to buy a Ferrari car, it will not make you speed more than 50km on roads that have 50km as maximum speed permitted, so brethren the most important thing in life is happiness, do all you can to be happy always. Thanks
This man was too desperate for my liking.

He didn't allow them to finish digesting the sad news, he's already making appointment.

If the PDP is a serious opposition, if this man emerge the candidate of APC, they should tag him the killer of his boss to take power so people can turn against him.
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by BALLOSKI: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
Lamasta:

Betrayed him in what sense? That's how the former deputy too betrayed him abi?
You don't act like the way this man was acting when you have a sick boss. We all know what it feels like to be a deputy in Nigeria, but you must show some restraint in your quest to take power from your sick boss.

Akeredolu is from Owoh, are you sure his people will be fine with this man?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by BALLOSKI: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, Normally, governor suppose don drop power but naija we dey. His predecessor built a robust health system, I wish he could have done more, since he knows where it hurts, empathy.
I fear any politician with the name luck in it. This one could go on to be the next president. °
***Jarchi***

Hmmmmm...you're saying something.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by BALLOSKI: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
mastermaestro:
Some sense of decency should prevail. Why in a rush to announce new appointments on the same day/week you announced the death of your former principal? Some actions are preposterous.

Pretend to mourn for some days, at least. Reserve all appointments and announcements until the New Year which is just a few days away. Quite unfortunate. sad
This guy is a desperate guy.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by BALLOSKI: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
omenka1:
This is the real definition of mixed feeling .
Truly, one man's rising up is another man's down fall.
May the new governor govern with sense and give the good people of Ondo the dividends of democracy bearing in mind that he rose to that position on a platter of gold and not by his making

I dedicate Ardee...(come n go) to Aketi
Great jam
Templar Landry? You burst am...
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by Lamasta(m): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
BALLOSKI:
You don't act like the way this man was acting when you have a sick boss. We all know what it feels like to be a deputy in Nigeria, but you must show some restraint in your quest to take power from your sick boss.

Akeredolu is from Owoh, are you sure his people will be fine with this man?

Am not sure you are from Ondo State, did you experience all the forged signature of Aketi used to embezzle money why the governor was sick and incapable?
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by johnmartus(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
I'm actually expecting him to adopt all his boss appointees instead of making fresh appointments.
Ireportlive:

sad

All what he has ever wanted. RIP Aketi .. Goodluck Ayedatiwa ..

Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by Ireportlive: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
johnmartus:
I'm actually expecting him to adopt all his boss appointees instead of making fresh appointments.

Atleast for the sake of continuity and to run Government smoothly the former cabinet all have projects they are working on

But this is Nigeria and as Nigerians we favour only our own paddies and crew
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by johnmartus(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Even if Aketi impeach him court will reinstate him
MikoB:
Tinubu and Ganduje dissapointed Akeredolu by not allowing him to impeach this guy, he has proven not to be a loyal deputy, imagine him celebrating and congratulating someone for the swearing in.Anyway I hope everyone especially the politicians can see that in life you just have to live good by being good, we bring nothing to this world and we will take nothing when leaving, all the unnecessary wealth willl acquire is all stupidity, we cannot even sleep on two beds at the same time, talkless of slepping in two rooms the same time, if you like steal to buy a Ferrari car, it will not make you speed more than 50km on roads that have 50km as maximum speed permitted, so brethren the most important thing in life is happiness, do all you can to be happy always. Thanks
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by Cromagnon: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
mastermaestro:

When they call you guys subhumans in most parts of Africa, you fume. There is a reason developed countries are advancing daily. They show respect for human life and even the dead. And there is a reason underdeveloped nations are regressing. It's because of jungle dwellers like you.

same applies more to you
Do they stop governance for few days when politicians die. Don't be stupid

You are like the governor of Plateau state who joined other governors to go pay Tinubu a Christmas visit in Lagos just after hundreds were murdered in brutal attacks in his state. Zero decency, yet you guys want to prosper as a nation. Na suffer go kill many of una, frustrated boy. grin
Actually you're like him who left his post to go and visit while his town is burning

I thought you were retarded but you have removed all doubt
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by Cromagnon: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
MikoB:

Governance never stopped, the deputy was just over ambitious

So why are you calling him names. Or until ppl die in hospital cos nurse died and all staff mourn or fire fighters or police or Soldiers or teachers stop teaching cos someone died?

Life goes on
Do your bit
But the world will keep on rotating
Re: Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor by wiseoneking: 4:35am On Jan 03
flokii:

We know it's you people's plan to be polluting Yoruba blood through inter-tribal marriage with the hope of taking over our ancestral lands through proxy using half-breeds like the one who doesn't think in Yoruba, but guess what.. your plans have failed.

Late Akeredolu married his Igbo wife years ago when Nigeria was still "united", not now when Igbos are no longer hiding their deep rooted hatred for Yorubas. One of your Igbo sisters wanted to poison her Yoruba husband over election just the other day.
Our people don wise up my guy.
Your next Alafin may be from his Igbo wife and chances is high in one of the Obas son who is half Igbo to become a king.

You are thinking of long ago but forgot from Davido, Tinubu son and Gbadebo are all having half Igbo babies as I talk to you now. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Celebrates Husband's Victory With Christian Song / Shi'ite Muslims Break Into National Assembly, Chase Police Away (Photos) / Osita Chidoka Support For M.K.O Abiola As A Student In 1993!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.