Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs (23365 Views)

Don Lulu Declares For Abia Guber, Says He Represents A Better Choice [VIDEO] / National Grid Collapse: Pictures Of The Sabotaged Transmission Tower. / Kwankwanso And Tambuwal Sabotaged Atiku?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
Bundaweber:

So those that voted for denco were not Benin's? Please wake up from your slumber
ovia have resolved to be treating iguinedion bleepup so that is an ovia issue
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by Fairguy21: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
OGA go rest,you and Atiku na birds of the same feather,you will never govern Edo State just like Atiku will never be president of Nigeria
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Indispensable85:

Face reality bro. APC is best positioned to win next year Edo election. APC did very well in Benin city in the last general elections. Out of 4 reps seats in Edo south, they won 2 and LP won 2. They finished second in the other 2 seats won by LP. What are you even saying? Edo APC is more united but the PDP is seriously factionalized. PDP have lost many of their big wigs to APC and some to LP. Emwanta, Stewart, ikhine, onolemenmen and their followers moved to APC. Imasuangbon, sergius oguns and their followers moved to LP.

LP, APC, PDP will share votes in Edo South and Edo central but the APC will win Edo north. They just need to give their ticket to a grassrooted esan man. That's all.

If you know politics, you'll know that this election is APC's to lose.
na why u no sabi politics oshomole would dictate who gets gov in edo and i can assure you its Clem agba he is rooting for not esan as you expect

Na where apc crisis wan start be that, dem onolememen and the okpebholo will later see oshomole no even regard their zone, so they would work for the most potent esan alternative from anoter party

Apc bini members would not see gov in apc, edo politics is simple, you check the slogans you can tell what is at stake,

Benin's that I know nor dey use ear hear oppression and na that one go nail oshomole coffin cos he won't want Esan
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by NzogbuNzogbu: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
Bundaweber:

I voted in the last gen election and there was a sort of apathy. If you are going to use the last general election as a yardstick then I am sorry for you. There were certain factors that led to that result and I don't forsee those factors coming into play this time around
did you also see the obaseki election and how people stood by him against oppression

Benin no dey use hear take hear oppression that's why Phillip have been trying to play that line against obaseki, the only reason is not working is cos Benin's know its actually not Philip turn
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kokorokomano:
obi didnt only win in the bini rehion but also in esan region and to some extent the northern region, oshiomhole was only able to savage some votes for APC during the last presidential elections.
So, the obi frenzy was not a bini thing but an edo thing.

I am an esan by tribe, a member of the Nigeria Youth Council, edo state, benin city.

Your second paragraph shows you are not in edo state ans know nothing about edo politics.
I am an esan by tribe and asue ighodalo is not fully accepted by the people of edo central, if apc fields a grassroots politician from edo south its almost game over for pdp.
apc would field an edo north Clem agba becos oshomole alone decides who gets what in edo apc

And it would only be enough to get the usual edo north, edo south would surprise u

They have gone beyound tribal politics
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by NaMe4: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
The APC Gubernatorial candidate will be coming from Edo Central.

Same with PDP.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by Dbarrzx: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2023
So he called and Gani took the phone and the APC governor asked ‘Is that Philip?’.

“He said ‘No, this is Gani Audu’. And he (the governor) shouted ‘Gani who? Please give the phone back to him’

Above cracked me up....(😝) as in...Gani who?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by Indispensable85(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
na why u no sabi politics oshomole would dictate who gets gov in edo and i can assure you its Clem agba he is rooting for not esan as you expect

Na where apc crisis wan start be that, dem onolememen and the okpebholo will later see oshomole no even regard their zone, so they would work for the most potent esan alternative from anoter party

Apc bini members would not see gov in apc, edo politics is simple, you check the slogans you can tell what is at stake,

Benin's that I know nor dey use ear hear oppression and na that one go nail oshomole coffin cos he won't want Esan

This is why I said you don't know anything. You think Oshiomhole is supporting Agba and he went to pick a minister from same etsako east where Agba hails from?

Let me stop engaging you jooor. You're a novice. I'll mention you when the game begins proper just to remind you that you know nothing. Until then, byeeeee
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by Indispensable85(m): 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2023
Omobude244:

Ozuor say facts
🤣🤣
It's on record ize iyamu accepted Obaseki plead immediately the tribunal judgement
But still have to do the needful

Foolish people like u will come and argue what u don't know

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.thecable.ng/just-supreme-court-affirms-edo-gov-election/amp&ved=2ahUKEwjGzJbfrLKDAxU6QkEAHXn0AlsQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3IAz7UHBJhgfDvgomQhwMc

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/16/ize-iyamu-challenges-obasekis-election-at-supreme-court/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjGzJbfrLKDAxU6QkEAHXn0AlsQFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3GE2SmCWZW4649C9LNlYoR

Use the links above and educate yourself accordingly. MUGU stop fooling yourself and family here in nairaland. Do you get paid for being foolish? Ozuor just learn, no be everything dem dey argue. Mumu!

Ize iyamu never accepted Obaseki victory in 2016. He even led a protest with some CSO, Olu Martins and PDP members then in Benin city. He only congratulated Obaseki after the decision of the supreme court led by onoghen.

Ozuor byeeeee.......
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by Indispensable85(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
Bundaweber:

Like... I wonder where people go just dey drop stats from. Even based on the last gen elections one can see that this election is apc's to lose.

Edo north was overwhelming for APC

Honestly, the level of ignorance and illiteracy on nairaland is worrisome. Nairaland is like a collection of ignoramus and poorly educated people. And they argue the most, even in their lack of knowledge of the subject matter. It's baffling! Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How you take settle with that your ex that dupe you,did you recover your money?
Hmm, it's a long story and I thank God for everything. We ended up in Special fraud Unit and I was able to recover some properties back. My greatest joy is that nemesis has caught up with her.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by Indispensable85(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
Kokorokomano:
exactly what i said and that was because of the adams oshiomhole effect

Absolutely!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by OVB123: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
osayuwamwen:
I voted for obaseki out of sympathy, till today I regretted not voting IZE IYAMU he wold hv actually perform more than obaseki, obaseki is a disaster 8 good wasted years
Ize Iyamu is not different from other politicians. He is a well known cultist and thief. He would have been worst, if he was elected governor in 2020. No trust naija politicians.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
Hmm, it's a long story and I thank God for everything. We ended up in Special fraud Unit and I was able to recover some properties back. My greatest joy is that nemesis has caught up with her.
Please update your thread,what nemesis
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Please update your thread,what nemesis
The trend is outdated, nothing to update. I created the trend for almost a year now, it wasn't pushed to front-page nor do I get a reasonable advice from it.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by folake4u(f): 4:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nosa111:
Pastor when be cultist lol

Sabi guy!

I just dey laugh as people dey call am Pastor. Them nor know how far.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by folake4u(f): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
OVB123:
Ize Iyamu is not different from other politicians. He is a well known cultist and thief. He would have been worst, if he was elected governor in 2020. No trust naija politicians.

He is a disaster indeed.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
The trend is outdated, nothing to update. I created the trend for almost a year now, it wasn't pushed to front-page nor do I get a reasonable advice from it.
Did her marriage end?
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by cyrusmillz: 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tareq1105:

But he was discharged by the court.

LOL ...got dropped when he became APC flagbearer
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by egopersonified(f): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2023
The Atiku of Edo state
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by BALLOSKI: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2023
LivingSage:
Aside working against you, Obaseki used propaganda to gain people's sympathy.
He Cunningly let people see the election as him versus Oshiomhole.

When he was declared winner, they were not mocking Ize Iyamu but Oshiomhole. Edo loves Ize Iyamu
That slogan "Edo is not Lagos" he flew worked. People thought Oshomhole wanted to be a godfather. Obaseki hasn't achieved much though.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by BALLOSKI: 12:55am On Dec 29, 2023

“He said ‘No, this is Gani Audu’. And he (the governor) shouted ‘Gani who? Please give the phone back to him’.

😂 😂 😂 😂

I don laugh tire!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by Omobude244: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2023
Indispensable85:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.thecable.ng/just-supreme-court-affirms-edo-gov-election/amp&ved=2ahUKEwjGzJbfrLKDAxU6QkEAHXn0AlsQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3IAz7UHBJhgfDvgomQhwMc

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/16/ize-iyamu-challenges-obasekis-election-at-supreme-court/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjGzJbfrLKDAxU6QkEAHXn0AlsQFnoECBwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3GE2SmCWZW4649C9LNlYoR

Use the links above and educate yourself accordingly. MUGU stop fooling yourself and family here in nairaland. Do you get paid for being foolish? Ozuor just learn, no be everything dem dey argue. Mumu!

Ize iyamu never accepted Obaseki victory in 2016. He even led a protest with some CSO, Olu Martins and PDP members then in Benin city. He only congratulated Obaseki after the decision of the supreme court led by onoghen.

Ozuor byeeeee.......
Lolz
I'm telling u what happened U are sharing what was written on newspapers🤣🤣🤣

Orues plenty for this world ooo
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by kayusely70(m): 10:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Can you shed more light on this?
Adams Oshiohmole has disclosed some of them!
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by LivingSage: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2023
That's just it.
He used propaganda well to win the election
BALLOSKI:
That slogan "Edo is not Lagos" he flew worked. People thought Oshomhole wanted to be a godfather. Obaseki hasn't achieved much though.
Re: Ize-Iyamu Declares For Edo Guber, Says 2020 Sabotaged By APC Govs by Indispensable85(m): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
Monday Okpebholo will be the APC candidate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, States Spent N538bn On Ghost Workers In Five Years / APC Will Ensure Buhari Recontests In 2019 – Oyegun / ‘n284b Budget Padding’: EFCC Uncovers Rep’s Bureau De Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.