Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu (9966 Views)

Three-year Blueprint: FG Plans N26tn Borrowing, N29tn For Debt Servicing / I Saw This On Twitter,is Lagos Still Like This / Adeseye Ogunlewe: South-West Can Give Tinubu 20 Million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2023
Someone should please show me the blueprint of the other fraudster whose supporters are known bandits

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Kukutenla: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2023
Where is the blueprint
How come it works only in Lagos and no other state ruled by then ACN

1 Like

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by SalamRushdie: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2023
No wonder the state is in tatters ..I drove to Ajah sango Itedo yesterday and it was a horrible experience, I don't think I will go that route again till I confirm the road is fixed...when I say it was horrible I mean it was so horrible I almost threw up

1 Like

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Antoeni(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2023
My Son Amoda AKA Tinubu Built Lagos, ~ Tinubu Mother Claim

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Skyehigher1: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2023
Na so he be
Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by siant: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He added, “Lagos was not easy for many of you, but you went through it and today, Lagos State is the most viable state in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

Many of them who see and covet Lagos today were no where when our state was filled with filth, bomb blasts, our Yoruba leaders being assassinated on our Lagos streets, idi-araba OPC wars successive Lagos military administrators could not solve but Tinubu solved , abandoned FG Bar beach with its coastal erosion taking over Victoria Island and chased businesses out of VI, every June 12 anniversary, they mocked us and many of them and their parents flee Lagos to their
home states never to return until we rebuilt our city.

Even our universities were not spared then with University of Lagos under Olusegun Maiyegun , Omoyele Sowore and their University of Lagos Students Union (ULSU) hounded and most SW universities starved of funds because our intelligentsia were actively supporting the June 12 struggles.

Out of all the ruins, we built back our city and we are grateful to God and everyone. We are grateful for the blessing of having a great, competent, brilliant, visionary and hardworking leader in Asiwaju Tinubu.

Thank you Asiwaju Tinubu. God bless you sir.
May God continue to bless Lagos, Yorubaland and the rest of Nigeria.
If Lagos was not easy for the like of tinubu, who then was it easy for?
Lateef Jakande still remains the best governor Lagos ever had

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by HRMK: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2023
would any opposition party continue with such plan if elected?
Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Jokerman(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2023
Why are other SW states not following the template then??
Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Hezmatosky: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2023
A group of 36 sheep being led by a lion is better than a group of 36 lions being led by a sheep lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Racoon(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2023
Headquarters of agberoes/miscreants, substance abuse, criminality and corruption. The OP and obsession of Tinubu developing Lagos is just a delusional OCD.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by EmekaBlue(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2023
tiswell:
When will they free this boi boi from apprenticeship?

Tufiakwa!
Exactly. Praising his master

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by ComeToJesus: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2023
In this age, technology becomes outdated almost every six months. One breakthrough in science heralds another almost immediately at a photo-finish pace. It's a disservice to the people to confine them to an obsolete blueprint that's 20 years old.

My phone was released into the market this year, in less than six months, a system update was prompted. The UI designs and lots of changes has been effected already.

Nothing is static anymore. A fresh graduate from Covenant University can give you a better blueprint and masterplan for urban renewal of the slum known as Lagos.

I'm just tired..

Also gives an impression that subsequent govs after Tinubu got nothing upstairs. You can tweak a blueprint to reflect current developmental realities and challenges.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by diggindeep: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Or LAGOS is still under Tinubu for the next 20 years.

😂

1 Like

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by PHAYOL81: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2023
That's grand!
Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Alexlalax1(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2023
Olu working with tilumbu 20 years blueprint. In the next fifty years or so, someone will be working with tilumbu blueprint... With the way we dey go, the country get future at all? Ndi ara ndi ara!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by dangotesmummy: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2023
Tntsi:
Blue print of thuggery, forgery, miscreantism, grab the people mandate and and run with it, directionless, media gaslight , criminality , no headway politics.
I dont know where thunder goes when you need it to strike some people .
Henn if it's criminality and thuggery,go back to your village Na Abi e no get where you from come?

Jide sanwoolu tie your destiny to lagos?.lagos is this, Lagos is that yet they won't Go

Una matter be like woman wey dey go about falsely accusing the husband of being a domestic violent man and is always complaining of her husband everytime yet she's still living in his house and using his resources but still bad mouthing him.ok if he's bad as you claimed then leave his house for him Na but Instead of leaving,she will open her laps for him to be fvckin every night and be getting pregnant but in the day still be complaining that her husband is a bad person and she is bitter that nobody is ready to listen to her or take her seriously

Now in this case,the wife is the clown like you ever complaining about Lagos but refuse to leave or encourage your brothers to leave (assuming you're not in Lagos

Jide is the allegedly abusive husband or falsely labelled as a violent man but who is fucking his wife every night

Lagos is his house where even though she doesn't like the house and the owner of the house she has refused to leave wink

End of story. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by latonione: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2023
Great people with great visions

1 Like

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by awa(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2023
Campaign is over ooooo.... Let him just do only 8 years in Nigeria though one year is already gone
Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by richard870(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2023
BNXNBOY:
This guy too good abeg, thanks for sharing
How many likes now? cheesy
Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Alliswell248: 11:44am On Dec 28, 2023
harsysky:

Blueprint my foot! When one speaks, miscreants come out in masses to attack. They said "Lagos has money more than a full country, and I believe them, but in comparison, they only do that with Aba, Ogun, Okposi, owerri, PH and not with the countries they have money more than. This same Lagos is the smallest state and yet not all the roads are tarred even with a solid blueprint.

A typical African has a mental issue.

Inferiority complex.....
Most of the roads you are referring to are federal roads....

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Christistruth00: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2023
grin
Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by MrDoGood(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2023
Slavery

1 Like

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Christistruth00: 11:49am On Dec 28, 2023
Alexlalax1:
Olu working with tilumbu 20 years blueprint. In the next fifty years or so, someone will be working with tilumbu blueprint... With the way we dey go, the country get future at all? Ndi ara ndi ara!!!

Which blue print is your Governor working with?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Smoothwave: 11:50am On Dec 28, 2023
Bobloco:
After governing for eight years, the only blueprint Tinubu built was a conduit pipe from the coffers of Lagos state Treasury to his personal company Alpha Beta milking the entire common wealth of Lagosians

Mumu shut the Bleep up... What did your pit obi did in Anambra... He invest your state money into his family business and supervised the killing of youths... But you are too blind and gullible to understand.. and you see him as a messiah. Someone that is a well packaged fraud...

Commot for Lagos and go to your village in ekulobia and stop spilling rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by patrickcollins: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Mr President needs to be hearing the true current state of affairs of the common man on the street, not all these praise-singing that will make him lose touch with reality on ground.
Just singing his praise, blue plint ke
Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Smoothwave: 11:51am On Dec 28, 2023
Tntsi:
Blue print of thuggery, forgery, miscreantism, grab the people mandate and and run with it, directionless, media gaslight , criminality , no headway politics.
I dont know where thunder goes when you need it to strike some people .

Mumu... That is why ipob is killing you people like chickens... Y'all can not even go out on Mondays... You headless mob lack common sense...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Iamhawkeyez: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2023
lagos this lagos that, in all of it lagos still remains the dirtiest state in Nigeria.
just over hyped, if the resources of Lagos hasn't been hijacked by one man since 99, infrastructure wise lagos for dey compete with dubia and d likes
the worst part na d poorest of the poor, agberos and not educated still dey carry d same hijacker matter for head just to surround am to beg for peanuts wen der collective wealth dey em pocket

religion, ethnicity, poverty and illiteracy is truly a wepon in the hands of wicked politicians.

the biggest problem of black mam be say em go leave the most important fight to fight the less important fight

igbo, yoruba, and hausa,
Christians vs Muslims
dey fight demselves when our common and collective enemies are the few political class looting, borrowing and sharing the future of our generations to come
Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by Smoothwave: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2023
harsysky:

Blueprint my foot! When one speaks, miscreants come out in masses to attack. They said "Lagos has money more than a full country, and I believe them, but in comparison, they only do that with Aba, Ogun, Okposi, owerri, PH and not with the countries they have money more than. This same Lagos is the smallest state and yet not all the roads are tarred even with a solid blueprint.

A typical African has a mental issue.

Na you get mental issue

Mumu... That is why ipob is killing you people like chickens... Y'all can not even go out on Mondays... You headless mob lack common sense...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Still Working With Tinubu’s 20-year Blueprint – Sanwo-olu by patrickcollins: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2023
Antoeni:
Lagos State, Nigeria has a larger economy than 46 out of 54 countries in Africa with a GDP of $101.08 billion.

It was $145.141 billion in 2016.

If Lagos State were a country, it would be the eighth largest economy in Africa.
That's so great Lagos attaining such heights but if it were to be a country it would have crumbled, Nigeria makes Lagos what it is, do restructuring or make it a county make we no how far

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara / PDP Moves To Sanction Members Who Worked Against Polls’ Victory / Supplementary: We Are Ready To Resist, Dismantle All Rigging Machinery – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.