Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,966 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore (26154 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by TheWinterBird(f): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2023
ThaFirstLady:
Imagine! Mtcheww. You'd be amazed that this man might not be taking care of her to package herself and she might be struggling managing with him.
Right. What is stopping him from giving her money or whatever she needs with regards to her "improving her appearance?". He calls this woman his fiancée. He should be able to polish her to his liking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Scarrr: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2023
Balistic4:

Fool, there's absolutely nothing you can point out to that you have achieved in this rubbish you call life. No let depression kill you before your untimely death this year grin grin grin grin
payint washer is tired of his worwor wife 😂

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Bluntemperor: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
we got engaged, did our introduction

And you have a Son,after all this?
May be your eyes is deceiving you and you are now looking elsewhere!
Don't, even for the sake of the Child in this Marriage!
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by ThaFirstLady: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
TheWinterBird:
Right. What is stopping him from giving her money or whatever she needs with regards to her "improving her appearance?". He calls this woman his fiancée. He should be able to polish her to his liking.
As in, i don't get it. Instead he brings her to public forum for his kind who can't take care of a woman to bash her in her absence. God forbid some men my dear.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by AntiTerrorist: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
We've been together for 6 years and are blessed with a son. No matter how hard i tried to ignite the spark, it just wouldn't work! The fact that most of the wifely characteristics i believed sha had was a gimmicks and over the years, she did not improve in appearance, maturity (in terms of how she carries herself) & otherwise. I don't think I'll have a happy marriage with her.
Imagine she is your daughter. Don't you woman's beauty depreciates with time from the age of 23?
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Balistic4: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Scarrr:
payint washer is tired of his worwor wife 😂

Looool, I have gone extra mile so my wife will be satisfied tongue tongue
How far the goat 🐐 you raped? Tell me about it
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Scarrr: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
Balistic4:

Looool, I have gone extra mile so my wife will be satisfied tongue tongue
How far the goat 🐐 you raped? Tell me about it
of cause, the low self esteem worwor monkey is not different frm a goat... U dey try 🙌

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Ladymillion(f): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Na see finish be that o
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by 2mch(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
You think you are still attractive and have good character? Look at pictures from 6yr old vs now and humble yourself before you cause regret in your life.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Almunjid(m): 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:
Useless men, all they know how to do is complain complain and complain all the time

Watch how his fellow useless men will avoid this thread or create excuses for him, but when the table turns, they start insulting and talking down on the lady without knowing her side of the story,

The way NL men reason sometimes leaves me in awe, sometimes I wonder if most of them even experienced a mother's love. They insult us 2.4.7 yet slide-in to our Dms with alternates. grin

Alpha Nonsense online, mighty simps offline
Na this small thing dey pain u like this? U no blame the lady wey open her legs for the man to impregnate her, u dey blame the guy wey be say na sexual attraction bring him to her. Normally, if the sexual attraction fade the guy go leave her, even if she don born 5 children for am.
He good make ladies dey marry or date men wey need them (beyond sex), to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Most Ladies give sex in exchange for money and material things. Guys on the other hand offer or give money and material things to the ladies they're sexual attracted to in exchange for sex. Na business transaction na, when the quality of ur product is no longer appreciated or attractive, ur customers will get another producer. Why are u blaming the customers? Every product get expiring date. Ur fellow gender's product don expire that's why the guy dey look for the latest one. grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Shawl001(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
We've been together for 6 years and are blessed with a son. No matter how hard i tried to ignite the spark, it just wouldn't work! The fact that most of the wifely characteristics i believed sha had was a gimmicks and over the years, she did not improve in appearance, maturity (in terms of how she carries herself) & otherwise. I don't think I'll have a happy marriage with her.

So,
Where's your commitment to the marriage?

You don't marry who you love, you love who you marry. That's the work, the commitment.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Intrepid01(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:

That thing wey you dey find you go see am. Do quick chase her away and find another lady. We will be here to read about your bitter story in the end.

Maybe you never hear say couples living together do loose attraction for each other after years of being together but with patience and perseverance the lack of attraction will reduce.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Birdbyrde440: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:
Chaii what a waste.

Some Ladies won't learn no matter what. Well I guess she's from the previous generation, not from mine.

Don't worry you will come across the one that will only care for and thinking about how to improve her appearance, maturity (in terms of how she carries herself).But don't come here crying "she has nothing to offer apart from sex".

Which generation are you from?
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by jimmyvic(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2023
Drop her picture and Instagram handle make I see if she go dey attractive to me
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by femi4: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
After you don squeeze the juice commot, you want to throw the rest away
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by AncientAlien(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
After you don f_ck her in and out, she is now not what she use to be during the time it first enter your eyes. May her God never forgive you.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Omobude244: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:
Useless men, all they know how to do is complain complain and complain all the time

Watch how his fellow useless men will avoid this thread or create excuses for him, but when the table turns, they start insulting and talking down on the lady without knowing her side of the story,

The way NL men reason sometimes leaves me in awe, sometimes I wonder if most of them even experienced a mother's love. They insult us 2.4.7 yet slide-in to our Dms with alternates. grin

Is there a DM in nairaland?
Ayam missing o
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by maasoap(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:

Wrong intervention from you. You could do better but this your contribution would only make him more determine to end the relationship. You didn't do the woman any good by your hate and anger towards this man (and men in general as it is obvious).

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
What is this OP saying? You don't find her attractive anymore. She is this, she is dat....Oga, as long as she never cheated on you, it is your duty to groom her into the woman you want her to be. If every man ditches their fiancee just because of flimsy excuses like yours, how many women go dey relationship ?

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by LagosG: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:

There's no difference between NL men and regular men you see daily. It's just as ridiculous as saying Instagram men or FB men or Twitter men.

That said, you shouldn't judge. The woman may be feeling the same way and complaining to someone offline. I don't understand how jumping into conclusions from reading a paragraph or two makes you feel intelligent
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by allthingsgood: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:

In other words, you want a slay queen that will double as wife lol
Daydreamer grin
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by elmagnifico411(m): 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
Her juju don loose it's potency! Your eye dn clear!! I rejoice with u. Congratulations!!!
Impregnable101:

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by IamDora(f): 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
D
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by cliqtips: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:

So, what solution or advise have you given here ?

You just went on ranting without talking about what would help the OP.

Iffaacatchu ehn ! You go know

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Ten06(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:

You need a councilor to straighten you and your partner's head
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by brainhgeek(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:

Simply put, you have been fornicating for 6yrs and has a child out of this and now, you desire a new person to continue with...
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Oxmen(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Bro,
Before you make up your conclusion, i will like you to ask your dad of how your mum behave with her of the same characters that you are complaining.
Secondly, i will appreciate you to study and understand what is known as woman in its real psychological perspective. I will convince you that the xters you are complaining about falls within the xteristics of a woman.
What you are complaining about is what makes them a woman.
Bro, manage and tolerate her is your own responsibility and thats a xteristics of a real man.
She have became less value to you now because you guys do see each other regularly.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Hassanmaye(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:

If it was to be the lady saying this, the only comment you'll see from these useless men littered all over this forum will be:

“Olosho woman wan leave her marriage”
“She's for the street”
”This one don go marry Hookup girl”
“You can take a girl out of the street but you can never take the street out of her” etc etc

Hmmm
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by donogaga(m): 3:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:

If it was to be the lady saying this, the only comment you'll see from these useless men littered all over this forum will be:

“She's for the street”
“You can take a girl out of the street but you can never take the street out of her” etc etc

Hahahahaha.

Take it easy Madam.

You are taking it personal. No dey vex.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by rickleye: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:

Dude if everyone tried to ignite spark and failed and find their wife lack wifey characteristics and therefore left. What a world that would be ?
You make it seem like a job you can just leave with no consequences. In this case you have a 6 year old who sees both of you as heroes.

Listen I ain’t saying you shouldn’t be happy but common law union or marriage isn’t the same as a 30 day Amazon return policy where you can try an item out and return and get your money back.

You also nearing the famous 7 year itch in marriage. Which if you survive that it’s likely you’ll stay together longer.

That said who wants an unhappy union or marriage ? I certainly wouldn’t but you have to make sure you have the financial capital and count the non financial ramifications of your decision.
Leaving Someone because of her looks and personality is shallow and you will not find emotional support except with the “ red pill folks”

A union/marriage is work , a job . You both need to sit down and talk things out. Get a baby sitter and let it be the two of you . List out the things about her you’d want improvement and also write a list that she complained about you. But make sure it is said lovingly not like you are talking down at her !!

Do you help around the house ?
Do you help bathe and feed the kid and do some house chores so she can relax as well ?
Is she a career wife or home manager ? You’ll notice s a difference between them.
Do you compliment her on her hard work and beauty.
Do you both spend time together- watch Housewives of Atlanta or dance to music infront of your kid

I suppose you have made up your mind since you only have a 6 year old kid. I am guessing there has been a lack of intimacy or else she would have had another or is on the way ?

If you think the grass is greener on the other side- then what’s stopping you . But I’d rather you talk this through , if that fails get a marriage counselor , go to a marriage seminar.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by KingLennon(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:

“She's for the street”

Calm down ma, did any man offend you today? He has the right to decide what he wants sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Would You Accept Walk Dates? / Anybody Telling You To Make Money Before Chasing Women Doesn't Like You / I'm Dating My Friend's Sister But He Doesn't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.