Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore (26155 Views)

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by YourGFsnatcher: 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
B
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by kheny12(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2023
Tell her your mind.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Natbrowny: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Its normal for sparks to die.

It reignites again.

Now is the time for patience and perseverance. And thats what companionship entails.

What were u expecting. A bollywood and nollywood movie kinda love where everyttn is all about attraction.

If u cant be patient and understanding of how life works . U gat no business in the relationship in the first place.

Same thing will happen if u gat ursef another miss world.

Complain must come..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by BOSSkesh(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Leave now
The change will be worse if you eventually marry
Leave now

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:
Useless men, all they know how to do is complain complain and complain all the time

Watch how his fellow useless men will avoid this thread or create excuses for him, but when the table turns, they start insulting and talking down on the lady without knowing her side of the story,

The way NL men reason sometimes leaves me in awe, sometimes I wonder if most of them even experienced a mother's love. They insult us 2.4.7 yet slide-in to our Dms with alternates. grin

Alpha Nonsense online, mighty simps offline

Right on point.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by IbnB: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
We've been together for 6 years and are blessed with a son. No matter how hard i tried to ignite the spark, it just wouldn't work! The fact that most of the wifely characteristics i believed sha had was a gimmicks and over the years, she did not improve in appearance, maturity (in terms of how she carries herself) & otherwise. I don't think I'll have a happy marriage with her.

All I can say to you is to be very careful out there tongue
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by SirLakes: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
And you gree knack her belle grin

What improvement you want in her appearance, you no see how she take be before when you dey knack her?

You are not a serious person.....she doesn't carry her sef well, you can't correct her?

Your eyes don dey outside before na because she carry belle born give you probably unplanned na why you still dey with her.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by ezegenigbonine: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Your case is like a husband and wife case.
Stop deceiving yourself boy, you married that girl on hire purchase since last 6 years, that's what every married man face. You must finish what you started oooo before ogun or amadioha go kill you there.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Scarrr: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Is that you @balistic4 wey marry low self esteem worwor monkey.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Mosba: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
Of course you don't. If I may ask, that was after how many rounds self?
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Starhearts: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Change title to “I don’t find my baby mama attractive anymore”….

U like trouble.....

Best comments of d year
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
pansophist:
Marriage is not based on a permanent sexual attraction.

Remember the vow both of you gave to each other on your wedding day, and let that lead you. Maybe I should remind you.

for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death
Them never marry self... grin grin grin

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by dododawa1: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
After enough lashing and lashing and lashing

Carry your cross b4 Kamal visited in future.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Felix6: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Na different pricks go kill you. Ashana. That nyansh go soon leak.. u go dey wear pampas like that baba something
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by occfx: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
We've been together for 6 years and are blessed with a son. No matter how hard i tried to ignite the spark, it just wouldn't work! The fact that most of the wifely characteristics i believed sha had was a gimmicks and over the years, she did not improve in appearance, maturity (in terms of how she carries herself) & otherwise. I don't think I'll have a happy marriage with her.

Infatuation or the jazz don fade... Beauty is important but not necessaryin marriage. If you were married to her and probably had beautiful kids with her, you won't notice how bad she is because, your children will remind you how beautiful you guys were. 6yrs of course, law of diminishing return has set in

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Justnation: 12:55pm On Dec 28, 2023
You are just looking for flimsy excuses to dump her.
It is pure wickedness for you to sleeping with a lady for a whooping 6 years even impregnate her and now talking rubbish.
Whatever you saw in her for those 6 that kept both of you together you should continue to see it and spend the rest of your life with her.
Don't use and dump, the repercussions are terrible

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by jaxxy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:

Have u tried to teach her self improvement or development?

Have u tried to correct her and she refused to learn?

U can just abandon someone u love for flimsy reasons.

However if Ure not convinced don't marry her cos marriage isnt by force but u may be wrong if ur reasons are not valid.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Antoeni(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
Oya Choose One

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
6 years wey person go don use collect permanent residency of some productive countries, a lady never see ring of an unproductive human collect....

God abeg ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by ShoeGetSize: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
If he proposed and his proposal was accepted, and a wedding day has been fixed, then she has been elevated from baby mama to fiancee.

EmptyGarden:
Change title to “I don’t find my baby mama attractive anymore”….
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by MatrixReloaded: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
harsysky:

When I look at the beautiful children my wife has given us, I find her more attractive than before. How she manages to maintain her weight without much exercise after two children is still a mystery to me
Just as I was looking at my wife ass line in her tight green leggings last night as she was getting g something in my presence while I was seeing a movie on movienets3. The banging for night woman wey born 2 weeks ago with CS. Omor wife na wife abeg.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by spiSeyi: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Hmmm after converting her borehole to an ocean you are now forcing yourself to love the poor lady grin Nigerian housewives/baby mamas don suffer. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by ivolt: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
There are many like you.
You were never interested in marrying her.
You only needed a baby mama which you now have.
It is now time to move on to the next one if you don't have one secretly already.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by pansophist(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
Persephone1:
Them never marry self... grin grin grin

I no know o. My brain interprets fiancee as wife grin

But my advice is still valid regardless.

If his loss of attraction is not a result of her character flaws, then he should help her loose weight.

Partners should see themselves as unrefine diamond, and help the other be their best version.

Until life unfortunate circumstances hit you, you'll never appreciate how beautiful a good partner with a solid character is to your life.

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Beverlyjean(f): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:
Useless men, all they know how to do is complain complain and complain all the time

Watch how his fellow useless men will avoid this thread or create excuses for him, but when the table turns, they start insulting and talking down on the lady without knowing her side of the story,

The way NL men reason sometimes leaves me in awe, sometimes I wonder if most of them even experienced a mother's love. They insult us 2.4.7 yet slide-in to our Dms with alternates. grin

It's not a gender war.... he has the right to make his decisions or opt out if not satisfied....women fo that as well... u can't start cursing out cos a woman is involved...how will she now improve?? If u think the man should be blamed .... she needs to improve herself for the man to find her attractive again... stop throwing bitterness and hate...that's some psychopathic tendency

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Ashawoman82: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:

don't we have right to complain? Hello, are u on this planet , all over social media women complain, infact for every male that complains about 1000 women will complain countering it, it's a known stats.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by Mubieey: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2023
Don’t build up Love based on worldly things
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by FireUpNow(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Wahala dey oo
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by tollyboy5(m): 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
IamDora:

The Op might be very stvpid.
He has nothing reasonable to say. @Op you better start realizing that the woman you impregnated will spend the rest of her life with your stvpid head. You both should rather go for marriage counseling grin
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by alizma: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Impregnable101:
I am not expecting you to say otherwise either, you have been with her for 6yrs, she has a son for you, so what else, So, them tell you say my own wife dey perfect Abi? That thing you are looking for, you will see it in Jesus name.
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by lucky4west: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
fiancee after 6 years and with a child? haba you are trying to run away after disfiguring her and finishing her juice...now you want to start with a new and juicier lady, this is what bring side chicks to married men...guy face your front and marry her properly.....you want to eat your cake and have it...if you had married her these past 6 years would you be saying the same thing now? i blame ladies who shack up or live-in with a guy when there is no commitment or the relationship legalized....she be your concubine or baby mama remove that fiancee there ...chai
Re: I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore by babaRUNtinz(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2023
Switch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things You Should Stop Doing While You Are Still Single / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth! / Would You Accept Walk Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.