Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) (48556 Views)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / 2 Out Of 3 Kids Are Not Mine - Man Married For 12 Years / 7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
More happy years to go.

God bless your family
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Adext4sure(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
Mehn. You razz true true 😊
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by McStoic(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
abobote:

You think marriage is about love

Yes for some not all though
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by oguns222: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
Earlystar698:
So they've been nacking themselves since 1999,the kitten must be very sweet to warrant the man to look no further grin,

Happy married life to them, great couple

Is like your eyes and brain were both blind when you were reading the post

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by kunle75(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2023
money121:
I used to add her name to list of noise makers to provoke her - Nigerian man who married his secondary school classmate writes as they celebrate wedding anniversary

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/

That's real growth
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
badboyTee:
Absolute simp ......

A girl turned you down for over 10 years then after 10 years you married her as a wife after she had tried out so many types of cucumber then she saw she was out of options then ran back to a responsible simp like you...argh I rather die single than get married to her

All the best in your marriage!
Fadafukkah which u get?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by whippersnapper(m): 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
To each their own. wetin work for another fit no work for you. Incase you're planning of trying it with an old classmates. trust me it's going to be a resounding rejection
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Katcall: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2023
Earlystar698:
So they've been nacking themselves since 1999,the kitten must be very sweet to warrant the man to look no further grin,

can you suck the kitten
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Decarbonisation: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2023
money121:
I used to add her name to list of noise makers to provoke her - Nigerian man who married his secondary school classmate writes as they celebrate wedding anniversary

Ok and so?
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by DDIA: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
Johnycastro18:
Finding love in the classroom, is one of the sweetest form of love you can ever encounter...
Talking from experience

Wishing them the very best in there marital journey together.
God bless you
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by placeofallure(f): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chienex24:
Best dream of any man or woman.
Marrying someone from childhood/adolescence had always been my dream though it never worked out though.

I truly envy those who pulled through because in most cases, those marriages last long, if not forever and they live happily.

You are right because almost always, the friendship is pure, devoid of ulterior motives and you are not under any form of pressure to do anything.

My husband and I were friends for 16 years before we eventually formalised it. We've been married for a lil over a decade and it still feels like yesterday. Marriage is sweet when you marry your friend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Switinthemiddle(m): 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2023
badboyTee:
Absolute simp ......

A girl turned you down for over 10 years then after 10 years you married her as a wife after she had tried out so many types of cucumber then she saw she was out of options then ran back to a responsible simp like you...argh I rather die single than get married to her

All the best in your marriage!
and u go don pass 20 o. ode

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Fizalis(m): 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
The same for the man gbola oh grin
Earlystar698:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by nonhuman(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Back in the days I use to envy people in mixed sec. School
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Myhusband(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2023
Nice love story

met my woman too at federal poly ado when I followed a church friend to obtained her post utme in 2010, got married 2020

I never regret for a seconds meeting her

I love you Chinenye
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Omodua(m): 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2023
ppogba:
E don tey when this world don spoil.

Boyfriend and girlfriend from JS3 and now dem.go.say.the world don spoil.
Abi o...my brother. E don tey when this world don spoil.
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen. 🙏
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Echo50(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
money121:

Most men get married to people they never admired at first.

I have a friend that hates girls that are disrespectful and abusive.... The girl he got married to was the girl that insulted him among his friends
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Ficeo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2023
May Almighty God continue to bless and grant you all your heart felt desires. May your love continue to glow and may your children be a blessing to you and all mankind, Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by VaginaAcademic: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2023
Just like snoop dogg congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by goggle48: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2023
No go beat her ooo cool
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Entanglement: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
money121:

I don't know if you are naturally stupid or your stupidity is from birth undecided

10yrs chasing one piece of toto that she will be dashing other people for free during that period of time undecided
Now that age is no longer in her side and her toto is getting to expiring date and finding who she will dump her expired toto on, but fortunately she found one simp

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Entanglement: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
placeofallure:

You are right because almost always, the friendship is pure, devoid of ulterior motives and you are not under any form of pressure to do anything.

My husband and I were friends for 16 years before we eventually formalised it. We've been married for a lil over a decade and it still feels like yesterday. Marriage is sweet when you marry your friend.
during that period of friendship for 16years, shay you be dey collect preeks from different sources undecided
Madame say the truth!
Then after you collect preek to maximum utilities, you come sell your second hand toto to your simp husband undecided
Never relax yet ohh. Karma dey wait for Una!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by aalangel(f): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
My primary school mates are married. We were 1990 set.
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by badboyTee(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Switinthemiddle:
and u go don pass 20 o. ode
your mama
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by badboyTee(m): 9:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Fadafukkah which u get?
I'm married fool
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by badboyTee(m): 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2023
Entanglement:
during that period of friendship for 16years, shay you be dey collect preeks from different sources undecided
Madame say the truth!
Then after you collect preek to maximum utilities, you come sell your second hand toto to your simp husband undecided
bitter truth
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by placeofallure(f): 1:38am On Dec 29, 2023
Entanglement:
Madame say the truth!

That's the problem with many of you. I'm not your stereotype girl. You weren't even there. And if I did, it should be the least of your problem. Face your flood before it drowns you.
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by Perewenkle1: 5:33am On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats, my wife and I are also high school sweetheart, married in 1981, forever married.
Re: Nigerian Man Married His Secondary School Classmate (See Photos) by wengerjay(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2023
Name

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Girl Forced To Marry Hausa Muslim Lover / Nine Nurses In The Same Labour Unit All Pregnant At Same Time In Maine Hospital / How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.