Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 (3094 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Brighton1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Many single men would likely want to get married in the year 2024, Some of these men are already in search of a life partner while some men have seen their life partner but are currently ignoring lots of red flags in the relationship.
If you are in a search of a partner to call your bride or you are already in a serious relationship but ignoring lots of red flags… Here are the 5 dangerous women you must avoid at all cost.

1. A woman surrounded by many men whom she calls her friends:
Any woman who keeps a lot of male friends around is a cheat and a pathological liar. There are 80% probability that she is having an affair with most of them. Those men she calls her friends are your replacement. Avoid such women.

2. A woman who wants you for your money and bring you no value:
These set of women are financial vampires and parasites, she will ruin your life, dump you when you go broke and move on to the next available Maga.

3. ⁠A woman who does not take instructions, corrections and directions from you:
These set of woman will constantly disrespect you. They are so arrogant to the bone. If you have a girlfriend or fiancé that doesn’t listen to you, it time to put an end to that relationship. Avoid her.

4. ⁠An Angry, bitter and unhappy woman:
These set of women will never give you peace in your life. She’s ready to raise her voice at you and even call you unprinted names in the presence of your family and friends. Even though you try to play with her she go still dey vex. Avoid such women.

5 . A woman who constantly wants you to apologize to her even when she’s wrong:
These set of women believe they are always right in everything they do.
Let me tell you what these set of women do to their boyfriend, If they do something wrong and the boyfriend tell her to apologize, she will just walk away and not call the boyfriend. Most of them can stay for days, weeks or months without calling because she know the boyfriend will definitely call her back and things will just slide off.
If you have a girlfriend that don’t apologize and she’s currently not making attempts to call you, kindly leave her behind in 2023 and start a fresh life in 2024. Don’t bother to call her. Avoid her.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun nlfpmod

14 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by brain54(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2023
Your list is on point...

Valid!

12 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Magnoliaa(f): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
Basically, me. 💙

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Chimezie198(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
I dated someone who possessed 1,2&3..

You see that no.1? Hmm.. run ooooo

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by garriAndsugar: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2023
A woman who tells you her body count is less than 10

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by iamtardey: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
Chimezie198:
I dated someone who possessed 1,2&3..

You see that no.1? Hmm.. run ooooo
you see that number 5 too me broda it’s like a disease everytime she wants to hear you say sorry 😢

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Brighton1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2023
garriAndsugar:
A woman who tells you her body count is less than 10
such women are under my number 1 category on the list.
Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2023
Characteristics of world most deadly specie

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Brighton1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2023
iamtardey:
you see that number 5 too me broda it’s like a disease everytime she wants to hear you say sorry 😢
it’s better you leave her behind in 2023 and start a fresh life in 2024. Those set of women are also manipulative. Avoid her.
We still have good girls in Nigeria but few and I pray you see a good girl in 2024.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Brighton1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2023
Magnoliaa:
Basically, me. 💙
you need to change ur ways, no man would want to put a ring 💍 on your finger with such characters.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Truvelisback(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2023
Brighton1:
Many single men would likely want to get married in the year 2024, Some of these men are already in search of a life partner while some men have seen their life partner but are currently ignoring lots of red flags in the relationship.
If you are in a search of a partner to call your bride or you are already in a serious relationship but ignoring lots of red flags… Here are the 5 dangerous women you must avoid at all cost.

Any woman who keeps a lot of male friends around is a cheat and a pathological liar. There are 80% probability that she is having an affair with most of them. Those men she calls her friends are your replacement. Avoid such women.

These set of women are financial vampires and parasites, she will ruin your life, dump you when you go broke and move on to the next available Maga.

3. ⁠A woman who does not take instructions, corrections and directions from you:
These set of woman will constantly disrespect you. They are so arrogant to the bone. If you have a girlfriend or fiancé that doesn’t listen to you, it time to put an end to that relationship. Avoid her.

These set of women will never give you peace in your life. She’s ready to raise her voice at you and even call you unprinted names in the presence of your family and friends. Even though you try to play with her she go still dey vex. Avoid such women.

Let me tell you what these set of women do to their boyfriend, If they do something wrong and the boyfriend tell her to apologize, she will just walk away and not call the boyfriend. Most of them can stay for days, weeks or months without calling because she knows the boyfriend will definitely call her back and things will just slide off.
If you have a girlfriend that don’t apologize and she’s currently not making attempts to call you, kindly leave her behind in 2023 and start a fresh life in 2024. Don’t bother to call her. Avoid her.
Bravo! Na things like this suppose go FP but our Feminists MODS go just dey do otherwise.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Daniel7543: 6:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Being single is underrated.
I love my peace of mind. I’m in my early thirties, making my money and I don’t plan to settle down anytime soon.

These vagina people are problematic people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Solofresh2: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2023
You don't need to be told, if you use your common sense

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by iamtardey: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2023
Brighton1:
it’s better you leave her behind in 2023 and start a fresh life in 2024. Those set of women are also manipulative. Avoid her.
We still have good girls in Nigeria but few and I pray you see a good girl in 2024.
lol cool
Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Savedday2: 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2023
The best way to live with 9ja girls is to be a bad person.

If u allow a 9ja girl use you then, you are a good person but, if you use and dump them, you are a bad person.

As you enter 2o24, ensure to always be a bad person to 9ja girls.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by folake4u(f): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2023
Dangerous women are the sweetest. kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Brighton1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
folake4u:
na people like u dey endure abusive relationship with a dangerous boyfriend
Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Nonexisting1: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2023
Simply put; Come 2024, avoid vaginarians especially the ones from this enclave called Nigga area and channel your energy on things that matter. Don't go and become gay saying Nonexisting1 advised you to avoid pussy. The deal is, fucck the pussy but pay less or no attention to the pussy holder.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Rexymania(m): 8:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
My wife is guilty of the number 3
Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Magnoliaa(f): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2023
folake4u:

kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by folake4u(f): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2023
Brighton1:
na people like u dey endure abusive relationship with a dangerous boyfriend

Lol. I knew you'd be triggered. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by folake4u(f): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2023

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Jeon(f): 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
6, A Woman who can breathe.
Those set of women, are very ungrateful, disrespectful and selfish. They will consume all the oxygen and carbon dioxide next to you and move on to the next valuable guy.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by garriAndsugar: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:
Those set of women, are very ungrateful, disrespectful and selfish. They will consume all the oxygen and carbon dioxide next to you.
Lol
Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Chimezie198(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2023
Jeon:
Those set of women, are very ungrateful, disrespectful and selfish. They will consume all the oxygen and carbon dioxide next to you and move on to the next valuable guy.
REST

3 Likes

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by APOPTOSIS: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2023
Rexymania:
My wife is guilty of the number 3
Possibly because you take Alcohol before dishing out the instructions & directives. Next time ensure you give her instructions and directives without any influence.

Finally, it could also be she's taller than you. Is she much taller? And does she bring more to the table in addition to her height? If so, you are finished 🤣🤣
Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Aladdin1(m): 1:57am On Dec 29, 2023
Wailai! i assure you say these five category of women.na dem mostly full naija. very very dangerous species of wild animals.having dem in your house is like being between a lion and a bear.

1 Like

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Rexymania(m): 3:59am On Dec 29, 2023
What kinda reply is this? 😏

APOPTOSIS:

Possibly because you take Alcohol before dishing out the instructions & directives. Next time ensure you give her instructions and directives without any influence.

Finally, it could also be she's taller than you. Is she much taller? And does she bring more to the table in addition to her height? If so, you are finished 🤣🤣
Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by Jeon(f): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2023
You know we have extension, right? I dropped one on that thread ,but it went down and I was ban.
@Yashita

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by DDIA: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2023
Jeon:
You know we have extension, right?
I dropped one on that thread ,but it went down and I was ban.

@Yashita

I know say Number 4 catch you bet you will be alright.

Just kill your husband and you will be free.

By the way, A Korean movie actor just died recently. You can take his picture I will attach for you below, get a wooden Love Machine (which you can afford) and masturbate vigorously while morning the name of of Allah out of pleasure.

You can do this always in his memory. cool

Re: 5 Dangerous Women You Must Avoid In 2024 by baddooski: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2023
Brighton1:

Let me tell you what these set of women do to their boyfriend, If they do something wrong and the boyfriend tell her to apologize, she will just walk away and not call the boyfriend. Most of them can stay for days, weeks or months without calling because she know the boyfriend will definitely call her back and things will just slide off.

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun nlfpmod

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating. Is Revenge or Retribution the Best Option? / Cougars? / Living A Double Life Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.