Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

My Kids Won't Let Me Touch Their Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Kids Won't Let Me Touch Their Mom (885 Views)

My Muslim Girlfriend Wont Let Me Touch Her Cuz of Ramandan Fasting. / Indomie Generation Kids Won't Remember When This Was Spent In Nigeria / She Has A Very Big Yansh But Tiny Chest & Wont Allow Me Touch Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Kids Won't Let Me Touch Their Mom by SageOddy: 7:31pm On Apr 08
A young dad shared his experience on how his son and daughter has been causing a rift in his marriage and asks your advises on the matter.

He wrote:

I don't like inconveniences in my own house.

I don't like to be looking left and right before touching my wife. In fact, one of the reasons I spent money to marry my wife was so that I can have her anytime I want without the fear of anyone.

But my son is making my marriage look as if I want to commit fornication anytime I desire my wife. Just imagine!

When the boy was a year and few months, we gave him his personal room closer to ours. In fact I have to furnish the room seriously to ensure he is comfortable there.

Suddenly, each time I woke up at midnight I would...Read Full Story: My Kids Won't Let Me Touch Their Mom. What Should I Do?
Re: My Kids Won't Let Me Touch Their Mom by thesicilian: 8:52pm On Apr 08
Send all of them to boarding school, no matter the age

1 Like

Re: My Kids Won't Let Me Touch Their Mom by Sirhush(m): 10:55pm On Apr 08
thesicilian:
Send all of them to boarding school, no matter the age
Abi so you can chop your life too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Not To Say To Your Valentine: / I Need Your Ideals / Lasting Relationships: The Guys Or The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.