Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State (4014 Views)

Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) / Tribunal Verdict: Bayelsans Hit The Street In Jubilation [Photos] / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Kasdat5(m): 8:11am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How can you have spend this numbers of years in Osun, and you can say comfortably the whole state capital looks like this.

It's a very foolish statement, someone who truly lived in oshogbo won't make the statement.

I can see you have issues with reading & comprehension . Never in my write up did mention "the whole state capital looks like this " .

7 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Kasdat5(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It's a personal question am asking the OP not a general question. Let him reply because I don't know how someone will be proud to post this kind of project on nairaland.

This should be a LG job not a state government
Why shouldn't it be posted ?
Has it in anyway violated any rule ?
Like I mentioned earlier , you have a big issue with reading & comprehension, OP never said FG , OSG or LG executed the project . It might have been a community development or a private initiative .

7 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by tollyboy5(m): 8:15am On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

We are poor in SW. Old buildings are too many.
Can i send a mail? grin grin
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by nedu666: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I don't understand. Why do you think am ashame?

I'm not an Igbo man who gets emotional about every tangible and intangible thing.

Confess you are mad at him not because of the photos but because lgbos will see yoruba land for what it is. In between osogbo is a modern village.

10 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

I can see you have issues with reading & comprehension . Never in my write up did mention "the whole state capital looks like this " .
Kasdat5:

It's even more old than you think , I remember when I did a programme in OAU . Even the state capital is like a proper village .
It's shallow people like you who do post one or two pictures of ibadan, claiming that's how the whole Ibadan looks like grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by tollyboy5(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

Recent data show osun state is doing better than ondo state.
Ondo is just a better organized empty state.
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by tollyboy5(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It's shallow people like you who do post one or two pictures of ibadan, claiming that's how the whole Ibadan looks like grin
Guy rest! i can see you're from osun state lol.

11 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2023
nedu666:

Confess you are mad at him not because of the photos but because lgbos will see yoruba land for what it is. In between osogbo is a modern village.
There's a lot of locations like this in every part of Yoruba land, there's nothing to be mad about it.

The project is not just worth it for me. Is not something to brag about except the OP is an Igbo man. It's igbos that see a big deal in little things like this.
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2023
tollyboy5:

Guy rest! i can see you're from osun state lol.
Why are some of you guys so stupid sef? I'm automatically from Osun state because of my comment on this thread sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by MarketDispatch: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

We are poor in SW. Old buildings are too many.

After making it in Lagos, People like you refuse to go back to build your modern houses in the SW villages citing witchcraft, village people etc etc.. That is why there are no changes in most SW villages

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 8:21am On Dec 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

Why shouldn't it be posted ?
Has it in anyway violated any rule ?
Like I mentioned earlier , you have a big issue with reading & comprehension, OP never said FG , OSG or LG executed the project . It might have been a community development or a private initiative .

Kepukepu:
Olokun/Olu Èlèsè/Lukosi/Iya Boluwaji Street In Ilé-Ife, Osun State.
Recently tarred by the government of Osun.

Are you really sure you attended a program at OAU? You're commenting like a retard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by tollyboy5(m): 8:21am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why are some of you guys so stupid sef? I'm automatically from Osun state because of my comment on this thread sad
You might be the stvpid one sweating because of someone else opinion lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 8:23am On Dec 29, 2023
tollyboy5:

You might be the stvpid one sweating because of someone else opinion lol
Are you sure you're not the f00lish person who's crying because of my comment? You even had to claim I am an Indigene of Osun state.

How can you be this fuulish grin
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by nedu666: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
There's a lot of locations like this in every part of Yoruba land, there's nothing to be mad about it.

The project is not just worth it for me. Is not something to brag about except the OP is an Igbo man. It's igbos that see a big deal in little things like this.

Tarred Road is not worth bragging about but if gov did not tarr the road, you will lambast him.

7 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by joyandfaith: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2023
MarketDispatch:

After making it in Lagos, People like you refuse to go back to build your modern houses in the SW villages citing witchcraft, village people etc etc.. That is why there are no changes in most SW villages
I don't live in Lagos. I live in Ibadan
Still, I agree with you. I refuse to build even just 2 bedroom flat in my village. I am not even proud of my village.

10 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2023
nedu666:

Tarred Road is not worth bragging about but if gov did not tarr the road, you will lambast him.
So nah this kin horrible looking road with no sidewalk a governor should be bragging about? grin

Well, nah me dey waste my time on retards like you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by fx45(m): 8:32am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What's the essence of posting this on nairaland?
You have anything against selling Yorubaland to the world? What is wrong with the pictures?

6 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 8:34am On Dec 29, 2023
fx45:
You have anything against selling Yorubaland to the world? What is wrong with the pictures?
It's a horrible looking road, it does not even have a sidewalk. Is not a project the state government should be proud to showcase.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Kasdat5(m): 8:35am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Are you really sure you attended a program at OAU? You're commenting like a retard.

Keep on ranting .
Keep on crying .
State of Osun (Osogbo) is a glorified village ,a Morden day rural settlement ..

8 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Objectivist04: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2023
I think Yorubas need empathy not mockery

6 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by joyandfaith: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

There's a big difference with Rural & Urban settlement . Osun State has a very high number of Rural settlement . The most developed places is Osogbo .
Ilesha is just sprouting now because of the breweries . Ile-Ife is only popular because of the University ( living on past glory too )

I schooled in Osun State, though, i am from Oyo State. I have been in most parts of Nigeria especially SS and SE. Our elites don't build in villages and we younger generation are doing the same thing. We are poor because we have poverty mentality. Average igbo boy would beg you for work, average yoruba boy would beg for money. Even for crime. Igbo would commit crime to make enough money to start big businesses. Yoruba would commit crime for peanut or to live expensive lifestyle. Husspuppi is a case study.
We need to change our attitude about making money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

Keep on ranting .
Keep on crying .
State of Osun (Osogbo) is a glorified village ,a Morden day rural settlement ..
Why are you now acting like a coward before? grin
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by fx45(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
It's a horrible looking road, it does not even have a sidewalk. Is not a project the state government should be proud to showcase.
Your problem is not the road... It is a good thing the government has done it. We should pressure them to do more.

Your problem is the showcasing of the environment around the completed road which appears to be an eyesore considering how you've conducted yourself so far on this forum. You're such a sorry case. A disgrace to sane Yorubas.

9 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Kasdat5(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

I schooled in Osun State, though, i am from Oyo State. I have been in most parts of Nigeria especially SS and SE. Our elites don't build in villages and we younger generation are doing the same thing. We are poor because we have poverty mentality. Average igbo boy would beg you for work, average yoruba boy would beg for money. Even for crime. Igbo would commit crime to make enough money to start big businesses. Yoruba would commit crime for peanut or to live expensive lifestyle. Husspuppi is a case study.

Well said sir, the indigenes prefer to tent their camps in Lagos .. I have never heard davido unveil his new mansion in Osun state ..

8 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Kasdat5(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why are you now acting like a coward before? grin

Me coward ?
Lol , it's NL anyways . I'll repeat it any day any time .
Osogbo is a glorified village ..

3 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 8:43am On Dec 29, 2023
fx45:
Your problem is not the road... It is a good thing the government has done it. We should pressure them to do more.

Your problem is the showcasing of the environment around the completed road which appears to be an eyesore considering how you've conducted yourself so far on this forum. You're such a sorry case. A disgrace to sane Yorubas.
k
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

Me coward ?
Lol , it's NL anyways . I'll repeat it any day any time .
Osogbo is a glorified village ..
I'm glad you have grown some balls and no more acting like Ojuku the coward grin

1 Like

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by joyandfaith: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

Well said ma'am, the indigenes prefer to tent their camps in Lagos .. I have never heard davido unveil his new mansion in Osun state ..
Sir
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Kasdat5(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

Sir

Sorry about that sir
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by foleskay(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

Shut up fool. You're not Yoruba..u are just a wananbe effing iboo troll. Eleriibu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by joyandfaith: 9:00am On Dec 29, 2023
foleskay:

Shut up fool. You're not Yoruba..u are just a wananbe effing iboo troll. Eleriibu

Mentality deranged yorubas see people with contrary opinins as igbo. Tribalism is a disease. It is even worse that racism you accuse oyinbo people of. I wish you healing in 2024!!!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Research Student Wins Uk Prestigious Award (wasiu Popoola Popular-oau Alumni) / Ogun Launches Babangida Campaign Team ! / “obasanjo Caused All The Problems We Are Facing In Nigeria Today” – Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.