Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State (4026 Views)

Akeredolu: Tayo The Road To Your House Was Tarred By Me(video) / Tribunal Verdict: Bayelsans Hit The Street In Jubilation [Photos] / Man Cooking, Bathing & Sleeping On The Street In Protest Of 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by kingreign(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

Look @ this son of a thousand father . I am more Yoruba than the Oni of Ife , but id rather identify with another region because of idiots like you ..

Ah! egbon mi.
Yourba oni baje o!
Ekaaro sir.

Eku odun o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

Look @ this son of a thousand father . I am more Yoruba than the Oni of Ife , but id rather identify with another region because of idiots like you ..
You're just a pained IPOBdient, a lier and also a coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by ruggedboych: 9:20am On Dec 29, 2023
Houseofglam7:
What’s the essence of this post if not to stir up a tribal war?

but you are enjoying the tribal war nah grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ogene001: 9:25am On Dec 29, 2023
Brimstone77:

Reno said they are preserving their ancestral heritage...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A heritage of poverty
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ogene001: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2023
OVB123:
OSUN is too old for my liking. I prefer ondo state.
Ondo is Eastern yorubaland. Edo/Igbo influence is hgher there

2 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by joyandfaith: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're just a pained IPOBdient, a lier and also a coward.

Mentality deranged yorubas see people with contrary opinins as igbo. Tribalism is a disease. It is even worse that racism you accuse oyinbo people of. I wish you healing in 2024!!!

1 Like

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by joyandfaith: 9:31am On Dec 29, 2023
OVB123:
OSUN is too old for my liking. I prefer ondo state.

Ondo people are richer than osun and oyo people. Ijebus are doing fine. Abeokuta is a disappointing state capital. Ekiti people are poor too.

6 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 9:33am On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

Mentality deranged yorubas see people with contrary opinins as igbo. Tribalism is a disease. It is even worse that racism you accuse oyinbo people of. I wish you healing in 2024!!!
Okoro what are you saying?
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Abagworo(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2023
Why can't these Ife residents rebuild these houses?

1 Like

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by cremedelacreme: 9:51am On Dec 29, 2023
Is it a crime for these guys to at least renovate these houses? The state governments in SW states are trying their best in area of road construction but the citizens are just too poor to make their abode habitable. These pictures are an eyesore and I now understand why some of these guys living under these rusty roofs think and behave the way they do especially on Nairaland. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

Osun man!!
What are you saying Okoro?

1 Like

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Kasdat5(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2023
kingreign:

Ah! egbon mi.
Yourba oni baje o!
Ekaaro sir.

Eku odun o!

Oga mi sir .
Rumors just reaching me now , that you slaughtered 2 OX & uncountable numbers of chicken . Send me location with immediate alacrity. Greetings to you & your family these lovely season .

2 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by joyandfaith: 9:59am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Use Google to translate to your local dialect.
Osun man!!

5 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Kasdat5(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

Osun man!!

Pay less attention to that individual . He's childhood trauma still affects him . Having over a thousand father is disastrous.

1 Like

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by joyandfaith: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

Pay less attention to that individual . He's childhood trauma still affects him . Having over a thousand father is disastrous.

Thank you. A thousand father. lol
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Kasdat5(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

Use Google to translate to your local dialect.
Osun man!!

Abeg , not all Yorubas are tribalistic, don't let that deranged fellow corrupt your upbringing .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by joyandfaith: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

I was told you have a thousand father. I understand cause of your affliction. May you be healed in 2024.
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by walefresh3(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2023
Houseofglam7:
the stupid guy that creat the thread is an akpu boy.. from alaigbo...

The guy no show us dis place from alaigbo in Enugu...

Why him akpu brothers no build dis place and turn it to Dubai

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by kingreign(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2023
Kasdat5:

Oga mi sir .
Rumors just reaching me now , that you slaughtered 2 OX & uncountable numbers of chicken . Send me location with immediate alacrity. Greetings to you & your family these lovely season .

Ahahahaha! Na Eja I kill o. grin

Greetings to you and family sir. Happy new year in advance.

1 Like

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by foleskay(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

Jadanu.. Omo ale ton fowo oshi juwe ile baba e
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Jokerman(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You have never been to Osun state.

You can't claim to have been to Osun state and be making this foolish statement

Oga..

Can you compare Oshogbo with Akure ni??
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by BossGerald: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What's the essence of posting this on nairaland?

Why are you jittery

1 Like

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Jokerman(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

I don't live in Lagos. I live in Ibadan
Still, I agree with you. I refuse to build even just 2 bedroom flat in my village. I am not even proud of my village.

Why??

You need to do something in the village... That is what changes mindset of the villagers... We have to try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by InfectedEmbryo: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2023
Houseofglam7:

To fork you in the ass
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by KwuoteYourFada: 11:23am On Dec 29, 2023
The difference is clear nna grin

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by tuzle(m): 11:36am On Dec 29, 2023
nedu666:

Tarred Road is not worth bragging about but if gov did not tarr the road, you will lambast him.
but seriously should we be celebrating tarred road in this century? And I think they should be lambasted because tarred road is like the simplest of things to do
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by FreeStuffsNG: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
What is it with these type of old buildings in southwest?
What you see as old is the history of mankind just in case you don't know Ile-Ife the Source.

Go to Europe and United Kingdom to understand what the Yoruba are teaching you by preserving their history. Those houses have produced global icons and Nobel Laureate. Even the current MD of MTN Nigeria whose father is a medical doctor and current Oba in same Ile Ife LGA grew up in one of those houses yet today sits atop one of the greatest African companies.

Ile Ife is not your mate o or the mate of your whole state let alone your village. It's the size of some states in South East in land mass and population and it hosts the Great Ife, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.

2 Likes

Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by mbos: 11:40am On Dec 29, 2023
Brimstone77:

Reno said they are preserving their ancestral heritage...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ok you mean heritage of poverty and stagnation
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Ikaeniyan0: 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
joyandfaith:

I was told you have a thousand father. I understand cause of your affliction. May you be healed in 2024.
Okoro kilon so?
Re: Recently Tarred Olokun Street In Ife, Osun State by Jokerman(m): 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

What you see as old is the history of mankind just in case you don't know Ile-Ife the Source.

Go to Europe and United Kingdom to understand what the Yoruba are teaching you by preserving their history. Those houses have produced global icons and Nobel Laureate. Even the current MD of MTN Nigeria whose father is a medical doctor and current Oba in same Ile Ife LGA grew up in one of those houses yet today sits atop one of the greatest African companies.

Ile Ife is not your mate o or the mate of your whole state let alone your village. It's the size of some states in South East in land mass and population and it hosts the Great Ife, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.

So why can't the big men of Osun state renovate these environments, just like what the whites do, to make it pleasing to the eye?

They will make money and keep building edifices in Lasgidi, but won't remember to put something in their hometown...

See Davido for instance, omo Osun, does he have any edifice in his hometown?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nuzo For House Of Representatives 2011. The Revolution. / ff / We Are Highly Disappointed In The Administration Of Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.