Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) (38768 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State / Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Dnet9dnet: 8:08am On Dec 29, 2023
Ok
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by olaztek(m): 8:09am On Dec 29, 2023
Just look at the smile on his face.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by 3lami: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2023
He should remember that death is inevitable.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Oakenshield: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:

It was needed to rejoice and dance on the same day his boss just died? Aiyedatiwa was nothing before Aketi brought him to contest with him and this is how he repaid him. Nothing can justify this treacherous act
so if u were the one wouldn't u be happy after Akeredolu wife and son rubbished the deputy governor. All those fake signatories na, he was right to celebrate because he is now the Power and all. So u expect him to be sober in public and laugh in private. Allow new governor

3 Likes

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by ColonelMichael: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2023
Waste side and betrayal and treachery are 5 and 6
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by YourGFsnatcher: 8:10am On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
You're always attacking this man. You need to move on, he's now the governor of Ondo state.

Because he's the new governor so his inauguration should be disrespectful to the late governor? The news didn't even reach 12 hours when he was sworn in. But I'm not surprised, for black people, power and money is everything to them. That's why u enjoy getting disrespect by people with powe n money. That's the only thing you guys see in this life. No wonder celebrities will disrespect your parents and you are still happy. I don't eve blame rema for that line people are not happy about, because that's the only thing you people care about. Have some respect for yourself outside powe n money. You are a human being, blessed by God, don't belittle yourself and turn yourself to a less human over money. It's dishonourable

3 Likes

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by XAUBulls: 8:12am On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:

It was needed to rejoice and dance on the same day his boss just died? Aiyedatiwa was nothing before Aketi brought him to contest with him and this is how he repaid him. Nothing can justify this treacherous act
It's interesting.
All the threads that you created were geared towards tarnishing the image of the new Governor. I watched the TVC live coverage video and officially when a Governor or President passes on, his or her deputy get's sworn in the same day to prevent a vacuum in governance.

I remember that John F. Kennedy's successor got sworn-in on the U.S. Presidential plane while Kennedy's body was being flown back in a casket after his assassin.

Last but not least, I noticed that some folks in the hall were rowdy and I deduced that some of them were from the Ilaje area where the VERY eloquent and well-read Governor Lucky Aiyedatiwa hails from. I didn't like that noise from a section of the audience but I guess it was excitement that caused it.

Akeredolu was a great man who achieved a lot in the legal profession. I'm really proud of him.

Take heart, all the best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by vickthourh(m): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2023
Fame and money
5 and 6
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by PrincessofDSS(f): 8:12am On Dec 29, 2023
Too bad, all because he had an igbo wife
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Yelight(m): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:

I agree with you if you mean the inauguration could have been done in a more solemn way but that he was nothing before Aketi found him is not true. Aketi in fact needed his kind of popularity to retain the vote from the southern senatorial district after Agboola betrayed him and left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by MeGood91: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2023
aylipple:
Knowing APC as currently held by the jugular by PBAT & his loyal stooge, Ganduje, this is the best deal Aiyedatiwa will get; completing Akeredolu's tenure only! Someone else will fly the flag for the party in the governorship polls for Ondo next year.
It will be difficult except dey want to do obaseki style
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by SocialJustice: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Cry baby, resign and go.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by tnerro1(m): 8:17am On Dec 29, 2023
Him don die and he is not coming back, life goes own nah. This OP is sounding as if his boss dies and he is next in line, there will be no hidden joy in his heart. Hypocrisy is a human thing

1 Like

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Morphinne: 8:17am On Dec 29, 2023
vowiski:
It was needed, because Aketi and his family almost rubbished the former Dep. Governor.

If things went as they ought to be, I doubt this would have happened
Only callous idiots take fights with them to the grave. When one party dies, every grudge should be dropped . We all know he is not responsible for his death and that he’s happy but he should have at least hid his excitement at that occasion. Anyways, congratulations to the new one-year accidental governor!
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Druss(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Are you saying he didn't acknowledge Akeredolu during the inauguration?

There is a post in this thread showing part of his speech where he clearly gives honour to the governor. Are you saying that is false?

4 Likes

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by iampeterben(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2023
So Akeredolu Don die?
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Druss(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2023
PrincessofDSS:
Too bad, all because he had an igbo wife

Idiotic post.

3 Likes

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by fobiflex(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:

Sorry to ask, was he brought on board by the deceased governor or he was nominated by the party to deputize the governor? Just asking please

1 Like

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Epistasis(m): 8:23am On Dec 29, 2023
Orire gidi ni....Aketi and family showed us shege in Ondo state. So many students dropped out of school because he increased school fees from #25k to #150k, he made life hell for everyone. Check Twitter and see what people are saying about him and his terrible family especially Jiide and Beetty.

Aiyedatiwa is our governor in Ondo, if you are not ok... please climb third mainland bridge, and...ire oooooo.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Nauttyprof(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2023
vowiski:
It was needed, because Aketi and his family almost rubbished the former Dep. Governor.

You should have said Aketi's wife. Someone on sick bed who is almost dying is more concerned about his health. Aketi was a man who made it so obvious that his deputy will be the next governor and would roll out praises for his deputy.

People easily forget when power comes into play.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by wilsontonye: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2023
The conduct of some persons inside the hall spoke volumes. I believe there's a place and time for everything. Irrespective of how they feel, the need for decorum cannot be overemphasised. God bless the great people of Ondo State.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by flokii: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2023
It's expected for Igbos around corridors of power in Ondo State when the late Governor was alive to react and attack the new Governor cos no more chop chop for them from Obdo State coffers.. If they had their way, they'll ask the Chief Judge of Ondo State to swear-in Mrs. Betty but the matter pass their power.

The new Governor celebrated a new milestone in his journey, becoming Governor of your State just like that is a thing of joy and calls for jubilation.. If he performs well, he can win ticket to contest in the next Governorship election under APC.

You guys should allow the man breathe abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by FODA(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2023
[quote author=lexy2014 post=127675230]how did he rejoice and dance?

what is the treacherous act you are referring to?[/quote aku orire, imagine the kind of dance abd jubilation the man will dance behind s scene,may be akeredolu wife don show him pepper
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by lexy2014: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2023
FODA:
aku orire, imagine the kind of dance abd jubilation the man will dance behind s scene,may be akeredolu wife don show him pepper

how did he rejoice and dance?

what is the treacherous act you are referring to?

1 Like

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by funshint(m): 8:31am On Dec 29, 2023
It should have been a solemn and private affair involving just him, the judge and some few journalists. It was a display of lack of emotional intelligence on the part of the new governor and the other officials involved in the swearing-in. This will definitely go far.

1 Like

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by spiSeyi: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2023
All I know is that there is an end to everyone here on earth, politicians behave as if they will not come to an end.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by RomanGreen: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2023
Learn this today, no one truly loves you except your father and mother. Stop trying to please anyone, stop breaking your backs for people who would not hesitate to betray you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Objectivist04: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2023
Yorubas kill for power much more rejoicing over some one you didn't have hand in his death. If not for intervention of lgbos and hausas Yoruba land would have turned into a jungle where the strong kill the weak just to maintain a territory.
Examples abound
Adelabu (spiritual)
Funsh Williams (physical)
Ayo daramola (physical,)
Isaka adeleke (spiritual)
Bola lge (physical)
There are still countless others that l can't remember now, so it is a cultural thing.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Mekus007001: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2023
vowiski:

You are a big fool.... block Head
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by funshint(m): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2023
flokii:
It's expected for Igbos around corridors of power in Ondo State when the late Governor was alive to react and attack the new Governor.. If they had their way, they'll ask the Chief Judge of Ondo State to swear-in Mrs. Betty but the matter pass their power.

The new Governor celebrated a new milestone in his journey, becoming Governor of your State just like that is a thing of joy and calls for jubilation.. If he performs well, he can win ticket to contest in the next Governorship election under APC.

You guys should allow the man breathe abeg.
You should also consider the circumstances surrounding his ascension to power. The whole activity should hv been solemn in honour of the dead.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by advanceDNA: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:

Make no mistake....a Governor and the deputy or president and his vice are not real friends.

.it's almost usually a political relationship ..which many times is even arranged by the party....if i become a president or Governor, i will always watch my vice 24/7, use advance tech to monitor all his conversations at home, office and on the go... because he stands to gain at my removal from office... cool cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Irupetepete: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:
The Display of Insensitivity at Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration

you go wail tire.. We ondo state indigine love it like that....
They said"leave when the ovation is the loudest".. Aketi should have respected himself and leave when the respect was still there...
You and your family made life miserable for me, you want to block my source of income by trying to Impeach me, do you know how many mouths I feed or how many indirect employment people get from me?
When you mess with my life and I survive you, akutuku e lona orun....

I once worked in ondo state government house alagbaka as an horticulturist during agagu's tenure, that place no be place wey you go wan commot...

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release / Photo: Aisha Buhari Arrives Eagle Square For The Inauguration / "No Referendum, No 2019 Election In South-East" - Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.