Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) (38697 Views)

Lucky Aiyedatiwa Makes First Appointments As Governor / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State / Udensi: Governor Ikpeazu's Vacation In Turkey Display Of Insensitivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by feedthenation(m): 11:32am On Dec 29, 2023
---He is not going to be the governorship candidate in 2024--
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by NAC1666: 11:38am On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:
The Display of Insensitivity at Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration

That's politics for you
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Tochj(m): 11:38am On Dec 29, 2023
YoungLionken:
You guys should let this nigga breath please sad! I know you guys won't rest until you find a fault in him, to crucify him. He's not the first person to inherit a relinquished seat angry!!

With the hell he went through in the hands of his late predecessor and wife, he's even too nice to have honoured the man this long. Just imagine sam,e scenario with Obaseki and Phillip...
You guys should learn to accept when mistake is made
Do you still remember what GEJ passed thru in the hands of yaradua's family and friends?
up till tomorrow
GEJ still Honor yaradua's memory every May 5 .
No a minute silence for his departed boss and you're here supporting?
why support evil?
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by TheCrusader14: 11:39am On Dec 29, 2023
You're not okay. You're using your experience with a single person to judge the whole of Ilaje people. I'm Ilaje, and I dont forget any act of kindness. And come to think of it, who told you someone you helped in the past must also help you in your time of crisis? Definitely, you didn't really help the person but only engaged in favour trading.

That being said, the siege Akeredolu's wife and son laid on Ondo was horrible, and its end is worth celebrating.

Myhusband:
igbokoda, ilaje area of ondo state no dey send anybody o

once assisted someone from that area, when things had a stop and I seek help, omo she no even look my side, similar character with this deputy

but the bone of contention here is, he's now the gov of ondo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2023
blaise26abj:

Like I said you are just being sentimental . Even your opening statement is a direct opposite of what you claim to preach .

All the historical people you wrote up there are just to whip up unnecessary sentiments again . I will not engage you on that . Even the David you wrote about , read about his atrocities in war, love and family .

Your type are always quick to insult Nigerians because of your myopic and biased mentality . You falsely believe you have attained a state of morality hence become a self appointed moral policeman. Even the almighty US is way more morally bankrupt than Nigerians .

So sir sit your sentimental ass down and drink water !

I won’t go on with u. Every body is corrupt but one should know how to properly behave. We obviously do not value life much here. Our orientation and mindset shows everywhere in our society. You are obviously part of this Society... u are a product of it.
The governor though he may have been treated unfairly or even there may have been attempts on his life, however, civility and progressive mindset would give him the ability to at least pretend... he was supposed to show value for life and respect for death. All these seemingly trivial things matter in our society. U may find it had to grasp this mentality I am espousing because again, you are part and parcel of this society.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Edusouls(m): 11:44am On Dec 29, 2023
kwyllancy:
Power and betrayal is as a old as mankind.
which betrayal? Abegi make una free the deputy, I no easy for him too, death came to his boss and none is his fault
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by firearcher: 11:46am On Dec 29, 2023
Well, time for him to choose his own deputy too. Hopefully, he gets someone that would treat him the way he treated the late governor, and even double. If he can say a big amen, great for him. If he really can't, sorry for him.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Aquila99: 11:50am On Dec 29, 2023
aylipple:

Do you know if they're from the same Zone as Aiyedatiwa?

No idea. But segun abraham dat BAT supported den against aketi is from Akokoland.. either 3 of dem, dont know if ajayi boroface will show up.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Ikaeniyan0: 11:58am On Dec 29, 2023
thinkmoney:

The way u people support bad things just because of sentiments ehn? God will judge all of u. U guys behave like u didn’t go through school or u do not even have any religion.
That mans attitude was nauseating. A normal and civilized human being will feel repulsed
Dumb comment
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Dumb comment
Gold earrings to pigs look like something that belong in the mud. To a foolish person, wise words sound foolish
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Oakenshield: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
PJ123:

You missed the point. I am not from Ondo and not a fan of any politician. Did Akeredolu do all those things? NO but his wife and children!! You should understand beneficiaries around people in power will likely do what his wife and children have done as uncivilized as it was.

The death of former governor should be a moment of reflection and sobriety for the new governor if he's a wise man. Both in private and public, this should have been genuinely demonstrated. If this genuine sobriety has been displayed both privately and publicly, he would have passed an important lesson not only to the Akeredolu's wife and children but to his own family as well and to all that power is transient and we don't own our lives!!!
forget it bro climb power make dey rubbish u and wen u hold power begin cry
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Ikaeniyan0: 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
thinkmoney:

Gold earrings to pigs looks like something that belongs in the mud. To a foolish person, wise words sound foolish
k
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Ayatullah(m): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Governor Lucky Ayedatiwa, note it well that: "Ile aye ko le da ti anybody."

Death will snatch your soul away one day as it has done that of your principal, late Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu

Your action and utterances and those of your supporters made you people feel immortal.
Do not make moving forward positively in Ondo state difficult. Stop being reckless in your action and speech.

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Emir01: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
vowiski:
It was needed, because Aketi and his family almost rubbished the former Dep. Governor.

If things went as they ought to be, I doubt this would have happened

You're a fool like Aiyedatiwa. He will regret his rejoice, our prayer is for him to win APC ticket.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by CaptainFM1: 12:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
If you understand the rules of power you would know that if your enemy is dying or you have the means to quench him/her, you must go for the jugular. You must quench him completely.
Aiyedatiwa is not doing it against Akeredolu but against the power hungry cabals that want to hijack the government. They already tried everything to bring him down, including unsuccessful coup to force him to resign, and also forging the former governor's signature.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Father4all: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
Aiyeditiwa grin
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by aylipple: 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Aquila99:

No idea. But segun abraham dat BAT supported den against aketi is from Akokoland.. either 3 of dem, dont know if ajayi boroface will show up.

Segun Abraham & Prof. Ajayi Boroffice are washed up. Jimoh Ibrahim maybe a joker in this political game or another dark horse.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by wolebest: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:
The Display of Insensitivity at Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration

I mourn the death of Governor Akeredolu.

Lucky is lucky to be Governor of Ondo State, fate has smiled on him.

The Almighty GOD positioned him to be Governor maybe he is on his way to Vice President and President.

His name is Lucky .......... only GOD the Father knows Lucky's tomorrow.

In our lifetime good-luck smiled and located Goodluck Jonahtan who was Deputy Governor, Governor of Bayelsa State, and later Vice President and President of Nigeria.

O GOD Almighty, Father of Favour and Accelerated Promotion, please smile on me too today Friday 29th day of December 2023 and make me the cynosure of all eyes world-wide in Jesus name I pray.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by StJasper(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:

It was needed to rejoice and dance on the same day his boss just died? Aiyedatiwa was nothing before Aketi brought him to contest with him and this is how he repaid him. Nothing can justify this treacherous act

Did Ayedatiwa add any value to the ticket? Can a governor be in office without a deputy governor?

Akeredolu's wife, son and followers really rubbished the guy because they didn't want to lose their powers or relevance in the state.

They would have impeached him if they had succeeded in their quest.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Musauzor(m): 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Betrayal is the normal Yoruba way of life. I'm not surprised
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Goodvibes007: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
vowiski:
It was needed, because Aketi and his family almost rubbished the former Dep. Governor.

They almost got the deputy impeached too.
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by bjnice(m): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
aylipple:

On the contrary Sir, the Constitution has been amended to make it impossible for a Governor or President to take the oath of office more than two times.

I think it was amended and passed into law either under the 8th or 9th National Assembly.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/new-law-stops-vp-who-completes-presidents-tenure-from-contesting-twice/%3famp

Thank you for the update. I am grateful.

1 Like

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by vowiski(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
dominique:

Turai Yar'adua and their cabal did worse to Jonathan yet the Jonathans mourned Yar'adua (though Patience was a bit dramatic). This level of insensitivity is inexcusable

Did they try to impeach Jonathan ?

1 Like

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by vowiski(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lamasta:

If they have succeeded in impeaching him then would you be saying all this....

Let the new governor breathe abeg, its the late governors family and political beneficiaries that held the state ransom making it look as I've the deputy is desperate whereas they are the one enjoying while the state is bleeding.

And a lot of people died too , when there was nobody to take decisive actions ..

1 Like

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
OndoEyes:

It was needed to rejoice and dance on the same day his boss just died? Aiyedatiwa was nothing before Aketi brought him to contest with him and this is how he repaid him. Nothing can justify this treacherous act
madam Betty is that you When Aketi was owing salary, increasing school fees, zero development. We didn’t see your posts. If i was Gov Lucky i would have danced self, Aketis useless power hungry family hijacked the state and didn’t allow the deputy do his constitutional duties . Betty and her son must be probed and dealt with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Only fools can celebrate the death of his enemies truly yaraba love themselves
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by khayce: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
The OP is too useless that the threads smells badly . ... Op u suck. Aketi is a useless man and a spoiler that thinks of himself only. Maybe a street is mourning him in owo. But state is obviously not mourning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by BABANGBALI: 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
vowiski:

and you called yourself a human being?
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by kollykolly: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Stop responding to people like this. They are evil and devil advocates. By their fruits you shall know them all.

Tochj:

You guys should learn to accept when mistake is made
Do you still remember what GEJ passed thru in the hands of yaradua's family and friends?
up till tomorrow
GEJ still Honor yaradua's memory every May 5 .
No a minute silence for his departed boss and you're here supporting?
why support evil?
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by BabsBabs: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
YoungLionken:
You guys should let this nigga breath please sad! I know you guys won't rest until you find a fault in him, to crucify him. He's not the first person to inherit a relinquished seat angry!!

With the hell he went through in the hands of his late predecessor and wife, he's even too nice to have honoured the man this long. Just imagine same scenario with Obaseki and Phillip...
Make una leave this guy. Inspite of all the dramas showed during Aketi incapacitations. It worth celebrations. Because person die, no more congratulations abi?

1 Like

Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by BabsBabs: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ayatullah:
Governor Lucky Ayedatiwa, note it well that: "Ile aye ko le da ti anybody."

Death will snatch your soul away one day as it has done that of your principal, late Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu

Your action and utterances and those of your supporters made you people feel immortal.
Do not make moving forward positively in Ondo state difficult. Stop being reckless in your action and speech.
YOU are bias. if not,we all know the drama that played out in Ondo stte while aketi was away before he eventually died
Re: The Display Of Insensitivity At Lucky Aiyedatiwa's Inauguration (Video) by Lamasta(m): 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
vowiski:

And a lot of people died too , when there was nobody to take decisive actions ..
They were even forging the governors signature to embezzle money self, criminals and some people are defending them here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Down With Heart Disease, Trial Stalled / North Has Paid Biggest Price For Buhari’s Failure - Northern Elders Forum / See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.