Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 (8835 Views)

Abule Ado Estate Crisis: Ifeanyi Ubah & Ekwunife Meet Sanwo-Olu, Sue For Peace / Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by UHLmoving: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2023
Ok
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by payaseriy: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2023
Good
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by specialmati(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2023
Dera1000:
I am a bonafide NWA OTU... Apga still controls the state but they should be careful of Obi Factor, The governor has not been performing as expected, he needs to convince people to vote for me. with the coming of Ifeanyi Uba and Uche, Nnewi region and some parts of idemili will be going to APC..

For APGA- The governor has to improve his game to win 2nd tenor if not, I don't see him coming back, the business class which is the majority of citizens in the state doesn't like him because of the taxes he imposes on them, most of the major roads are not in good shape, the civil servants are not even happy with him, they have been expecting salary upgrade but he has been mute, the pensioners are the worst it, the previous administration use to share rice every Christmas and other palliative to pensioners, but Soludo has kept mute all this while

The Labor Party - It needs to present someone trendy Obi needs to be on grand to assist them thats the only way they can have chance.

For APC- The party CAN NEVER win an election in Anambra that is conducted in a free and fair environment, so if they are ready to win they should just RIG the election, An average Anambrian hates anything that has to do with APC.

For PDP- Is dead in ANAMNBRA, they have many factions, Obi left with many calibers to labor party, my advice to their members is to join APC or Labour party.
grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin since the sun cannot rain water so APC cannot win governorship election in anambra state.that party has a demonic symbol with poverty

1 Like

Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by frankchina(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/29/how-soludo-peter-obi-ifeanyi-ubah-ekwunife-shaped-anambra-politics-in-2023/

The only person that shaped the politics of ndi Anambra is Chris nwabueze ngige. Anambra state was under godfathers for many decades, turning the state to a pit of hell. 5 years of unpaid teachers salary, worst roads in the whole eastern region until Chris ngige said no to god fatherism.

1 Like

Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by BluntCrazeMan: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/29/how-soludo-peter-obi-ifeanyi-ubah-ekwunife-shaped-anambra-politics-in-2023/
Which and Which (two) Senate seats did APGA win in Anambra State Abbegg??
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by David160(m): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2023
StraightGaay:
Are you in Anambra?

Yes.. Lots of construction activity going on. Have u been to fegge, head bridge side or miss elms side...??
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by Alliswell248: 11:22am On Dec 29, 2023
Trash....
Nothing like vote buying in politics. To the best of my knowledge, we still do secret voting . Nobody would see the party you voted for.

If they offer you.... collect it and vote your conscience.

Voting is for those describe as adults...
18 years and above.
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by StraightGaay: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2023
David160:

Yes.. Lots of construction activity going on. Have u been to fegge, head bridge side or miss elms side...??
Me too, butvi never see..
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by Solsix(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2023
David160:
Soludo will win 2025.. I love obi but soludo dey work no cap
Me too, the only problem soludo have is his utterances.

1 Like

Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by MrSly(m): 11:41am On Dec 29, 2023
Dera1000:
I am a bonafide NWA OTU... Apga still controls the state but they should be careful of Obi Factor, The governor has not been performing as expected, he needs to convince people to vote for him. with the coming of Ifeanyi Uba and Uche, Nnewi region and some parts of idemili will be going to APC..

For APGA- The governor has to improve his game to win 2nd tenor; if not, I don't see him coming back, the business class which is the majority of citizens in the state, doesn't like him because of the taxes he imposes on them, most of the major roads are not in good shape, the civil servants are not even happy with him, they have been expecting salary upgrades, but he has been mute, the pensioners are the worst it, the previous administration use to share rice every Christmas and other palliatives with pensioners, but Soludo has kept mute all this while

The Labor Party needs to present someone trendy Obi needs to be on grand to assist them thats the only way they can have chance.

For APC- The party CAN NEVER win a governorship election in Anambra that is conducted in a free and fair environment, so if they are ready to win they should just RIG the election. An average Anambrian hates anything that has to do with APC.

For PDP- Is dead in ANAMNBRA, they have many factions, Obi left with many calibers to labor party, my advice to their members is to join APC or Labour party.

Even though we won't say Anything is perfect but this is an informed analysis.
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by IfnobeGod20: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Odidigboigbo:
OP, please correct your post, APGA didn't win any senatorial seat in Anambra. Labour won two seat, Anambra North and Central and YPP one (Anambra South).
I was confused too when I read that line. No diligence in their reportage.

For the benefit of those that doesn't know. Here below is the breakdown.

In Anambra North
Nwoye Tony Okechikwu of LP defeated Oduah Stella Adaeze of PDP

In Anambra Central
Umeh Victor Chukwunonyelu of LP defeated Ekwunife Lilian Uche of PDP

In Anambra South
Ubah Patrick Ifeanyi of YPP defeated Azubogu Chris Emeka Ifeanyi of APGA and Uzoh Obinna Chukwudum of LP and Ubah Chukwunedum Christian of PDP

For House of Reps. LP won 6 out of 11 vacancies available.

2 Likes

Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by RisenObinna: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Achoghim:
LP won two senate seats (Anambra North and Central), while Ifeanyi Ubah (then of YPP) won Anambra South. Ubah could have lost if not that his Nnewi brethren came to his rescue
He will lose in next election. He just buried himself
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by Udopasa: 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nonsensical write up. How did a defeated Ekwunife shape anything this year?

That of Ifeanyi is deserving considering the fact that his "unknown" party(YPP) was able to secure National and state Assembly seats all made possible by him.
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by AK481(m): 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

I stopped reading when I got here .."APGA also won two out of the three Senate positions."

Victor and Tony nwoye are LP while ifeanyi uba is APC... nonsense report
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by Evans5g: 4:42am On Dec 30, 2023
Hdh

Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by America001: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Novarisammy2:
pm news with their adulterated news

which two senatorial seats did APGA win in Anambra?
consequences of arm chair reporting

I tire oh. Arm chair reporting at it's peak my dear
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by America001: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
AK481:

I stopped reading when I got here .."APGA also won two out of the three Senate positions."

Victor and Tony nwoye are LP while ifeanyi uba is APC... nonsense report

Original nonsense. I just scuffed

Mind you that even Ifeanyi Uba won the Senate seat under YPP

Unless the OP is telling us that Tiny Nwoye and Victor Umeh are APGA... Junk journalism
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by America001: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Udopasa:
Nonsensical write up. How did a defeated Ekwunife shape anything this year?

That of Ifeanyi is deserving considering the fact that his "unknown" party(YPP) was able to secure National and state Assembly seats all made possible by him.

Ekwunife is and has been a political force to reckon with, please don't discredit her because of just one election cycle.

We all know it's the "Peter Obi" factor that made her lose.

I like being fair and not depriving anyone of their accolades.

Ekwunife has been winning elections serially since 2007, ask about her
Re: How Soludo, Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Ubah, Ekwunife Shaped Anambra Politics In 2023 by Udopasa: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
America001:

Ekwunife is and has been a political force to reckon with, please don't discredit her because of just one election cycle.

We all know it's the "Peter Obi" factor that made her lose.

I like being fair and not depriving anyone of their accolades.

Ekwunife has been winning elections serially since 2007, ask about her
Ain't you being sentimental here?

Take a second look at the topic of discourse and in one or more sentences tell me how she shaped the politics of Anambra State in 2023.

I will be waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab / Names Of Newly Appointed NNPC Mds For Those Shouting One Nigeria / 2023 Ballot Paper Sample & How INEC Wants To Disfranchise Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.