Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (42425 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe Damijo And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Dance On Set Of Christmas In Miami / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Jumobi don really try for you. Putting up with your wandering preek through the years

Thank your stars

Golibe
Was this really necessary?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Dnet9dnet: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Nice
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Watoni2T(m): 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by saleemkt: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
CheedyJ:

Was this really necessary?

It was. That's why you replied me
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by FaithELEFAN(f): 12:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ladipoe:
Cool
Egbon u dey here
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ahmed0336:
HWA RMD.

Remaining 4 years + for me to hit your present record grin
It's wonderful journey, so far so good!
Am 8 yrs ahead of Richard.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Blacklion3: 12:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Good man
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by zoghys: 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Jumobi don really try for you. Putting up with your wandering preek through the years

Thank your stars

Golibe

jealousy

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by NoahHadNoArk: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Congratulations to RMD even if we can conclude he has a high taste for ugly and bald-headed women.

Such a handsome alpha-male should be seen with the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola.

Now he has five children all looking ugly like their mums.

Tufiakwa!

You have spewn your trash as always on every thread you open and gotten the attention you desperately wanted, congratulations.

But at what expense?!

Revealing to the world that you were not loved at home, and feed from hand to mouth, which explains why you jump on every thread to let loose your bitterness, bile, hatred, malice and anger, all bottled inside of you. Well done.

So now I ask, was it worth it, The attention you wanted I mean?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
eliwa47:

It's wonderful journey, so far so good!
Am 8 yrs ahead of Richard.
Wow!!!!!
This is so good to hear. Congratulations sir...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kog45(m): 12:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dijita:

Base on your comment, i know you will remember his first wife that passed away. She was a presenter. I can't remember her name.
MEE,yes a presenter and publisher of classique magazine that employed big gun Dele Momodu.

She previously worked for concord and later became assistant editor Newswatch magazine.She was a presenter of entertainment news on NTA channel2,married RMD after she had a divorce in her first marriage.

She died of complications after underwent fibroid surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Didijiji: 12:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
I tap into this grace
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Former Miss Jumobi Adegbesan of AIT in those days. She was always a delight to watch cast the news report.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

Thank your stars

Golibe
this is the original Truth

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by cenaman(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
Aketi younger brother grin
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Chizigreat(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
No Growth Is Sustainable Without This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5l48OZrgo8?si=vil-9LGdmOaBE4lU
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by oyeb15: 1:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
That woman no go nice at all. My friend wife that looks like her always want to be controlling everyone, her inlaws, husband even her husband friends.

A man has be foolish to manage a woman.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by nnamdiosu(m): 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kobicove:

Her name was May Ellen-Ezekiel (MEE) she was never a TV presenter but a magazine journalist. She was a columnist with Quality magazine then eventually started her own magazine named Classique...you're welcome grin

Actually she WAS a presenter. Her program was named mee and you.

You're also welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kutunban: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
If you are trying to be satirical then you have to look into your use of words. Else, you are a sad and unhappy person.

MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Congratulations to RMD even if we can conclude he has a high taste for ugly and bald-headed women.

Such a handsome alpha-male should be seen with the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola.

Tufiakwa!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hmmmm! D goal is to be happily married, not just
Married .

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Valuepaints20(m): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by taiwotimitt: 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Tufiakwa!

You are horrible
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by taiwotimitt: 1:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
nnamdiosu:

Actually she WAS a presenter. Her program was named mee and you.

You're also welcome grin

No gree for anybody 😂

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by pongwa(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dayvidoo:
Actor Richard Mofe-Damijo, popularly known as RMD, has celebrated his 23rd wedding anniversary with his wife Jumobi.

The actor posted a photo of the couple via Instagram on Friday and wonders how they have managed to stay married for 23 years.

The comment section was filled with congratulatory messages from celebrities and fans
if you can't take shit, you can't be in a marriage abeg. RMD wry carry him 'daughter' go do vacation just recently. I comment my reserve
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
zoghys:

jealousy
Probably jealous of your stupidity
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by obrian888: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dijita:

Base on your comment, i know you will remember his first wife that passed away. She was a presenter. I can't remember her name.

May Ezekiel, that was his first wife, shev owns a magazine i think and she was into a talk show programme, she is from Delta state i think
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by We4all: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Think9ja:
Only our parents enjoyed their marriages. My parents will be 39years in marriage next year.

21st century girls are looking for luxury lifestyle in a country where unemployment is so high and businesses are shutting down.

In order to enjoy such luxurious lifestyle, they date guys with questionable source of income and character, who isn't family oriented, only to end up as baby mama or divorcee.

7 in every 10 girls in Lagos are dating yahoo boys and will end up in bad marriages. No be prayer or curse.

Congratulations to RMD

Why not focus on the bad men that these girls get entangled with?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ChiefS(m): 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kobicove:

Her name was May Ellen-Ezekiel (MEE) she was never a TV presenter but a magazine journalist. She was a columnist with Quality magazine then eventually started her own magazine named Classique...you're welcome grin
She later presented an interactive TV show on friday nights. Not sure of the name of the program but I think its MEE & You.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Cleavage In New Photo / Peter Okoye's Management To Manage Tacha After Getting Out Of BBNaija / Burial Poster Of Late Moji Olaiya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.