Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (42426 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe Damijo And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Dance On Set Of Christmas In Miami / Richard Mofe-Damijo And Lookalike Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Opolopoopolonio: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kobicove:

Her name was May Ellen-Ezekiel (MEE) she was never a TV presenter but a magazine journalist. She was a columnist with Quality magazine then eventually started her own magazine named Classique...you're welcome grin

Stick to what you know

I watched Mee live as a TV presenter sometime in 1995/1996... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by OvertheTop(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Congratulations to RMD even if we can conclude he has a high taste for ugly and bald-headed women.

Such a handsome alpha-male should be seen with the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola.

Now he has five children all looking ugly like their mums.

Tufiakwa!

it is better to have an average-looking wife than a Pretty Slay queen with a Terrible Character, a lot of Drama, and Waywardness?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Opolopoopolonio:

Stick to what you know

I watched Mee live as a TV presenter sometime in 1995/1996... smiley

Whether she presented a TV program at one time or not, the fact is that she was predominantly a soft-sell magazine columnist!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Lightorder: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dijita:

Base on your comment, i know you will remember his first wife that passed away. She was a presenter. I can't remember her name.
either Momife or Mimofe Damijo , I guess. Very wonderful woman
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by appini: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations mister. There is joy in a happy married life.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by zoghys: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ogilinsaka:

Probably jealous of your stupidity

Nope, you're jealous because you are a low life little prick, who is never happy for people because you think everyone is your problem, forgetting the fact that you are a loser and will always be. How about that for stupidity?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ogilinsaka: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
zoghys:

Nope, you're jealous because you are a low life little prick, who is never happy for people because you think everyone is your problem, forgetting the fact that you are a loser and will always be. How about that for stupidity?

It takes a loser to know a loser. How about that? Now run along you delusional knob head
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by femi4: 2:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dayvidoo:
Actor Richard Mofe-Damijo, popularly known as RMD, has celebrated his 23rd wedding anniversary with his wife Jumobi.

The actor posted a photo of the couple via Instagram on Friday and wonders how they have managed to stay married for 23 years.

The comment section was filled with congratulatory messages from celebrities and fans
My name is jumobi Adegbesan n welcome to AIT launch break.

Rmd took this lady away far from the limelight. Things we do for love.....she dumped her booming broadcasting career
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
femi4:
My name is jumobi Adegbesan n welcome to AIT launch break.
Rmd took this lady away far from the limelight. Things we do for love.....she dumped her booming broadcasting career

GBAM!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Opolopoopolonio: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kobicove:

Whether she presented a TV program at one time or not, the fact is that she was predominantly a soft-sell magazine columnist!

That was not your point

You said she was never a TV presenter
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by cliqtips: 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Jumobi don really try for you. Putting up with your wandering preek through the years

Thank your stars

Golibe

E be like say you sabi them wella abi na hearsay you dey live on ?
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by scrupulousblog: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations to the duo. I wish you all the best for the next 23 years and beyond!
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Karlifate: 3:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations to them. 👍
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by bibelo: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kobicove:

Her name was May Ellen-Ezekiel (MEE) she was never a TV presenter but a magazine journalist. She was a columnist with Quality magazine then eventually started her own magazine named Classique...you're welcome grin
Bros you didn't know she was the presenter on the "MEE & YOU" Show on NTA with her signature low cut

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by seguno2: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ogilinsaka:
Jumobi don really try for you. Putting up with your wandering preek through the years

Thank your stars

Golibe

Was his preeek wandering with your own preeek together? Amẹbọ
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Amedu3: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congrats RMD senior man
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Kaytixy: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
Dijita:

Base on your comment, i know you will remember his first wife that passed away. She was a presenter. I can't remember her name.
the present one Jumobi is the TV presenter with AIT then.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by drimzsmoke(m): 6:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ahmed0336:
HWA RMD.

Remaining 4 years + for me to hit your present record grin

It's remaining 23 years + for me
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by janeedema(f): 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
His late wife was MEE Mofe Damijo where the MEE represents the acronym of her own names. May Ellen- Ezekiel.

quote author=Lightorder post=127680266] either Momife or Mimofe Damijo, I guess. Very wonderful woman[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
Before i thought he was married to stella
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ovasize(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
Kobicove:

Jumobi Adegbesan is the current wife... Thanks for the info
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Karnice600: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Congratulations to RMD even if we can conclude he has a high taste for ugly and bald-headed women.

Such a handsome alpha-male should be seen with the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola.

Tufiakwa!

Foolish child.
You didn’t see Jumobi as a young lady, cos you weren’t born by then.
Idiocy everywhere.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ahmed0336:

Wow!!!!!
This is so good to hear. Congratulations sir...
Thank you sir, you will definitely get there and beyond 🙏
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
Think9ja:
Only our parents enjoyed their marriages. My parents will be 39years in marriage next year.

21st century girls are looking for luxury lifestyle in a country where unemployment is so high and businesses are shutting down.

In order to enjoy such luxurious lifestyle, they date guys with questionable source of income and character, who isn't family oriented, only to end up as baby mama or divorcee.

7 in every 10 girls in Lagos are dating yahoo boys and will end up in bad marriages. No be prayer or curse.

Congratulations to RMD
Not the whole 7 or the 10 girls de end up for bad marriages
And for you info i know plenty persons wen their marriages don crash even before yahoo being de reign
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by jonsn: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Tufiakwa!

You have every given right to post online anything decaying or nauseating that floats in your head, but please understand that civil, educated, smart, and wise people don't go around posting how other people should make their marital choices (particularly public figures). I can only suspect that, given your comment above, you are unmarried. Grow up please and let RMD, his wife and his kids be.
If you have nothing good to say, make sure you peg your lips firmly. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by aarinade79a: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
Just like yesterday..Just like yesterday.....
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by omoharry(f): 10:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
joseph1832:
Jumobi Adegbesan of AIT Lunch break back then. I remember when they got married, tongues wagged and heavily criticized RMD for not mourning his late wife, Mee.

If its now he did something like that, dude would have been trolled from here to the moon to the point, he'll stay away from social media for a while. Lol
"Did not morn his late wife ? Are you sure you Heard that correctly ?Mee,his wife died somewhere around 1994 or 95 there about and RMD got married around 2001.. so, is six years not long enough for him?Or were they expecting to morn her till he grows old ? Only order women above 50 do that .
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Faithfulness88: 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 123yes(m): 3:46am On Dec 30, 2023
Congratulations! But still remembers May Ellen Ezekiel your first wife.
Re: Richard Mofe Damijo And Wife Celebrate 23 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by 7upnigeria: 5:09am On Dec 30, 2023
eliwa47:

It's wonderful journey, so far so good!
Am 8 yrs ahead of Richard.

😳😳😳 Never knew we also have Gen As on this forum. I dey on my chest, am prostrating.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Late Moji Olaiya (Photos) / A'rese's N7million SUV Has Been Stolen / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.