Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (181 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice by Blacklion3: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hello kings, I need advice from men who are business inclined or men who have an idea, first hand experience or anything kind of input will be beneficial.

In school, my friend started a POS shop, where he also sells other accessories like chargers, headphones, earpiece and he also charges phones in his shop. He's a student just like me but a level higher. He employed someone who works for him in the shop, but always supersede everything that goes on in the shop.

Before this holidays, my friend had a man to man conversation with me, that he wanted me start up something for myself because he wants me to grow as he's also growing. (Because I'm always broke in school and I sometimes borrow money from him to survive) He suggested that I should use the platform already existing (Front of his shop and also the advantage of the customers that he already has) to start up my own business.

He suggested SIM card registration and told me to make research about the business, make some savings and he is also willing to give out a little loan to support me. Right now, I do not have the capital to start and I'm also a bit skeptical on how rewarding SIM card registration will be or any rewarding business I can start with budget of 50k. (Registering Opay ATM's and sales of Female shoes is out of it because he wishes to start up the formal for himself and latter for his woman)

I need advice please.
Re: I Need Advice by 4mee: 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Blacklion3:
Hello kings, I need advice from men who are business inclined or men who have an idea, first hand experience or anything kind of input will be beneficial.

In school, my friend started a POS shop, where he also sells other accessories like chargers, headphones, earpiece and he also charges phones in his shop. He's a student just like me but a level higher. He employed someone who works for him in the shop, but always supersede everything that goes on in the shop.

Before this holidays, my friend had a man to man conversation with me, that he wanted me start up something for myself because he wants me to grow as he's also growing. (Because I'm always broke in school and I sometimes borrow money from him to survive) He suggested that I should use the platform already existing (Front of his shop and also the advantage of the customers that he already has) to start up my own business.

He suggested SIM card registration and told me to make research about the business, make some savings and he is also willing to give out a little loan to support me. Right now, I do not have the capital to start and I'm also a bit skeptical on how rewarding SIM card registration will be or any rewarding business I can start with budget of 50k. (Registering Opay ATM's and sales of Female shoes is out of it because he wishes to start up the formal for himself and latter for his woman)

I need advice please.

you need to be sure that you can attract new customers in that location you're thinking of setting up in.
Re: I Need Advice by ikeno(m): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
There're businesses you can do just that your budget of 50k too small in today economy.

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Rate Her And Her Dance / Why Do People Think Single People Are Unhappy With Their Relationship Status? / E Get Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.