Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,694 members, 7,862,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Why Do People Think Single People Are Unhappy With Their Relationship Status? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Think Single People Are Unhappy With Their Relationship Status? (185 Views)

Single People How Do You Cope With Being Alone / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Think Single People Are Unhappy With Their Relationship Status? by Testiebobo(m): 12:32pm On Jan 11
Especially in africa, why do people think single people are unhappy with their relationship status? Do they think they are suffering emotionally? That mentality!
Re: Why Do People Think Single People Are Unhappy With Their Relationship Status? by immortalcrown(m): 12:43pm On Jan 11
Why do you think people think single people are unhappy with their relationship status?
Re: Why Do People Think Single People Are Unhappy With Their Relationship Status? by Rokiat(f): 12:54pm On Jan 11
Misery loves company.

Many people are in miserable relationships marriages and situationships. They don’t want to suffer alone they want others to suffer with them.

Especially many married women are guilty of this you will see them saying “I have been married 10 years 15 20 years”

longevity Is nothing if you haven’t truly been happy but had to put up with a lot of turmoil and misery throughout that relationship.

Happiness is the ultimate goal and if you have peace of mind been single or not yet ready for marriage pay no mind and give zero fu…ck about what people or society say/thinks.

Your life your choice.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Think Single People Are Unhappy With Their Relationship Status? by Demigod22: 2:01pm On Jan 11
Whether in Europe, Asia, America or Africa, most people are not single by choice. Have you ever thought why people that relocate to foreign land always complain about loneliness?

Young people who are single, most of them can be pardon to be working on their goals and all that, but when you get to certain age, only few people are single and happy at that point. The majority are sad, bittered, lonely, miserable and hapless.

I am currently single now but I am young. If I see my mother single, not a widow or divorce but just single, I will surely be worried. Some people feign happiness publicly and cry miserably in the secret of their room.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Successful Setup A Phone Accessories Business With 1.5million Naira / Life Is A Punishment To Me / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.