Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" (37230 Views)

Reno Omokri Gives Reasons Why Nigerians Fleeing Sudan Were Rejected In Ethiopia / Miyetti Allah Members Now Fleeing Nigeria To Escape Bandits’ Attacks... / Why We Attempted Fleeing Nigeria – 58 Medical Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by UnfairLife7(m): 5:44am On Dec 30, 2023
SeaTrade:
I found out that people are doing this not for any other reason but simply because others are doing it.
I'd elaborate,
So my date recently start to dey tell me make we japa,
Why?
Because her brother abroad simply told her there's a lot of money where he is.
She want abandon all she's worked for here,a job that pays N20m PA and carry all her savings invest in wild goose chase and is seriously lobbying me to go with her.
Omo I first dey reason am ooo,but with all what we're doing?No abeg.
As I tell her say I no follow,the moral she had Don die finish and she just dey hang face for me grin
Make I leave all my work go enter school dey do odd job,hoping for a miracle.
Now imagine if I'm not a logical person that also believe in that their thing?
I Don join the stats be that na.
90% of all japarians combined will end up in warehouses and their biggest prospects na registered nurse,wetin be that?Na so good life and future for my unborn kids dey be? undecided
Foolish people
This one your so called date is earning 20m PA, i hope you're earning 100m PA as a man?
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by emmaodet: 5:56am On Dec 30, 2023
UnfairLife7:
I didn't quote you base on your epistle to the person. I am telling you how your country had killed lots of potentials

A dog in Nigeria can be a lion in a saner cline

Agreed but a dog in Nigeria will still be a dog in a mini Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by SeaTrade(m): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2023
UnfairLife7:
This one your so called date is earning 20m PA, i hope you're earning 100m PA as a man?
Doesn't matter,does it? undecided
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by SeaTrade(m): 6:05am On Dec 30, 2023
Flets:

Your analogy is shallow. Your babe is a wise woman.

10yrs down the line, you will be full of regrets.

Folks who have attained what your pursue in multiple factors have either left of or moved their families. You ain’t the smartest
10 years down the line If we end up together,she's gonna thank me for saying No.
There's some trajectory you'd be on and you stop getting excited and be very logical/realistic.
It's hard to see anyone on my path that leaves all that for nothingness so yeah,you don't know people like me.

3 Likes

Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by UnfairLife7(m): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2023
SeaTrade:
Doesn't matter,does it? undecided
It does. If you can kicked against relocation and your earning isn't far far from her, don't be surprised if she didn't end up with you
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by SeaTrade(m): 6:17am On Dec 30, 2023
UnfairLife7:
It does. If you can kicked against relocation and your earning isn't far far from her, don't be surprised if she didn't end up with you
Well,we are still together and I kicked against it and she decides to stay,
That should tell you I'm not the kind of man a woman loses easily .
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by cardoctor(m): 6:21am On Dec 30, 2023
The cold is too much.
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by wingmanIII: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2023
APC finally wrecked Nigeria. Shame!
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by EdiskyHarry: 7:05am On Dec 30, 2023
APC government destroyed Nigeria, Nigeria is now a failed nation.
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by viodemus: 7:14am On Dec 30, 2023
mentored:

Let me scatter the table

One out of the three major tribes in Nigeria believes that any (fair) head can bring change.

She and her people no send other tribes provided they feel they can at least try.

The most populous out of the three - is the headquarters of poverty - Over 60% of The problems in Nigeria can be attributed to them (I will leave the argument of how the % came about to your imagination)

The second most populous tribe is DEEPLY Tribalistic - Nigeria was nearly there this past election, but deep rooted tribalism from some in that section ruined everything.

The last of the three have been majorly 'apolitical' after the civil war, leaving politics to thieves amongst them. In fact they are all over the world even before the mass exodus! They are known for not supporting their own - their reason - our own are either thieves or we know they won't win! They proved it in the last election.

Leave the pockets of issues of the other sections of the country, these three hold the rod.

Caution!

Please note that NOT EVERYONE FROM ABOVE IS MAD!

But a lot are!

Chairman, the one you think is the most populous out of the three, is actually the least populous. They are nothing but a combined minorities that have the same ideology. The one you assume is the most, is 22 million at most, but they systematically added those other ones and then added the whole of Niger and even Chad to mark up their population for economics and political reasons.

1 Like

Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by madone: 7:17am On Dec 30, 2023
nairamaniac:

The Chinese and indians don't permanently migrate.
Most of them still frequent their countries.
no be soo sir. In canada as we speak na dem dey run PR and LMIA matter both wayo and legit. Own. They stay oo but them no dey loud am like the way Nigerians carry matter for head
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by Jayhome24: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2023
Because most of them are lazy, some under a spell, some for good reason and some lack creativeness, some miracle seekers.

Those who are posting pictures from Brazil, Colombia, Afghanistan etc where are the now , why can't they continue sending the pictures again? Una go learn hard way...
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by Splashme: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2023
Terrible
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by EmmyCC: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2023
Tjra:
Na frustrated people full this thread.. lol

Nigeria has the tendency of frustrating people in it
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by epainos: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2023
The problem with Nigeria is embedded in tribalism. This is the single reason we have not been able to beat corruption. The irony part is that absolutely no one is seeing it. Nigeria cannot get better. It is not possible. However, the people presently living in Nigeria can have a quality life ONLY if they separate. This is the way out, but almost everyone won't agree with my view. They are gonna toss it away. Funny...they want to invest in culture so much. They claim we don't have to lose our language, culture, and even religion is part of the culture now. Lol. But take a look at religion and culture...these are the main problems. The leaders of these two notorious ways of life are the godfathers of politicians. Use your head. Remove these two demons, and we will have good leaders. But it is not possible as long as Nigeria exists.
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by PDJT: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2023
Tzar:
You don't have to have anything in common to form a country. Scots, English and Irish people have a lot of differences, but they were able to form a prosperous United Kindom. Do you know that they don't even understand each others accent sometimes in parliament? Modern USA is from the hardwork of ALL nationalites of the world. Many of them cannot even speak english & they still retain their heritage.

Even amongst our local tribes in Nigeria we still fight eachother to death, yet we think we are good people that can unite as tribal units or nations? The problem is within. Nigerians are not morally upright people. God will NEVER give a good country/leader to bad people. All Nigerians are bad people. We created this mess!

- I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about.

- Talking about the UK or US, which of those countries have you been a resident of?
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2023
I have a Bachelor's degree in Economics, Diploma in Accounting, Certificate in data Analytics, Part Qualified in ACCA. And Nigeria is doing everything to frustrate me. If I can Jaapa I will jaaapa

1 Like

Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by Adabestseason(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2023
Every nigerian leader is on the heat of securing the future of his children,great and grand-great,and the western world are behind our corrupt leaders because they do not want to see africa progress,taking a detailed look at CHINA,you will notice sincerity of purpose among the leaders,the west are now compelled to work with china after they might have realized that china have carve a niche for themselves without the west.Finally, nigeria needs to be divided.
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by bamguy: 9:11am On Dec 30, 2023
Make Nigeria better and citizens will stay. Simple
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by MrCork: 9:16am On Dec 30, 2023
PDJT:
-Nigeria is a fake country and nothing good will ever come out of it. Some people in Nigeria may be decent but Nigeria? Na.

-Nigerians problems can only get worse, until they tell themselves the truth; the British experiment is NOT working. Until then, let the delusion continue.

^^^^^^RUBBBBBBBBBBBISHHHHHHH!!!!
Nigeria is way u see it....We makin moiney.

The weak lazy ones are leaving....strong ones are stayin

If everyone leave...whos gonnno repair Nigeria?..eddddiiiiiotick people. (no oofensece) angry

People are making moiney.....i am. I come to london for 2 weeks & i head backto nigeria within 4days

SECRET TO SUCESS::
NIGERIA IS NOT ABOUT WOT U NO.....ITS WHO U NO...place yorsef with the right crowd & u good to go.

...do the maths!!!(no ooofencse) angry
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by EconFinance: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2023
SeaTrade:
I found out that people are doing this not for any other reason but simply because others are doing it.
I'd elaborate,
So my date recently start to dey tell me make we japa,
Why?
Because her brother abroad simply told her there's a lot of money where he is.
She want abandon all she's worked for here,a job that pays N20m PA and carry all her savings invest in wild goose chase and is seriously lobbying me to go with her.
Omo I first dey reason am ooo,but with all what we're doing?No abeg.
As I tell her say I no follow,the moral she had Don die finish and she just dey hang face for me grin
Make I leave all my work go enter school dey do odd job,hoping for a miracle.
Now imagine if I'm not a logical person that also believe in that their thing?
I Don join the stats be that na.
90% of all japarians combined will end up in warehouses and their biggest prospects na registered nurse,wetin be that?Na so good life and future for my unborn kids dey be? undecided
Foolish people

I just dey laugh people wey dey think like you
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by MrCork: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Kingosytex:
One army general or so, e like say na chief of army staff say make all of una dey 9ja and fight for the country.
The man pikin and him relatives fit even don japa tey tey. The man dey 9ja dey receive jumbo pay, him dey carry well armed security dey move around, him dey live him life to the fullest, him no dey do anything tangible to guarantee such life of affluence. Dem dey pay am better money, dem no dey pay me but him wan make I stay fight for am.
Who dey deceive who?

son..please can u repet this in queens English pls?
...am a londoner & we dont understand ypr homebase piiieon English grama sir!!!!(no oofensece) angry
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by onuman: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2023
Tinubu formed a political nalliance that literally destroyed Nigeria. Nigerians flee Nigeria. Fulani from the Sahel region flow into Nigeria and occupy the spaces left by the fled Nigerians.
Worse is that Tinubu and his people are yet to acknowledge their errors
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by ShangTsung000: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2023
post=127682036:

You've said it all

QUORA : Best in the world.
One day, Nairaland will get there.

IYOO...

Nairaland can never be like Quora with all these tribalistic behaviour going on here. It's not even possible.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by MrCork: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2023
onuman:
Tinubu formed a political nalliance that literally destroyed Nigeria. Nigerians flee Nigeria. Fulani from the Sahel region flow into Nigeria and occupy the spaces left by the fled Nigerians.
Worse is that Tinubu and his people are yet to acknowledge their errors

^^^^^denately IBO person
U IBO people so negative its unbelievable.ALWAYS have somtin bad to say
.so why will any one trust u biafra people to rule Nigeria ??(no oofensece) angry
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by PDJT: 9:43am On Dec 30, 2023
MrCork:

^^^^^^RUBBBBBBBBBBBISHHHHHHH!!!!
Nigeria is way u see it....We makin moiney.

The weak lazy ones are leaving....strong ones are stayin

If everyone leave...whos gonnno repair Nigeria?..eddddiiiiiotick people. (no oofensece) angry

People are making moiney.....i am. I come to london for 2 weeks & i head backto nigeria within 4days

SECRET TO SUCESS::
NIGERIA IS NOT ABOUT WOT U NO.....ITS WHO U NO...place yorsef with the right crowd & u good to go.

...do the maths!!!(no ooofencse) angry

-Mtchew!
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by jimcaddy(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Pls shut up
The truth is very bitter, so I can understand your furious outburst. But that won't change the truth about what I said.
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by Dopenigga(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2023
Quintessence44:

Go to blazes.

Frustrated idiot.

Igbo devils typing rubbish here as usual.

If Nigeria breaks up will your 30 million Igbos return to the East finally?

Why don’t they return home now, since “Nigeria is not working, and can never work”?

What are 15 million Igbos doing in the north and 12 million in the west?

Fcking parasites leeching on the same country they claim is not working.

Go to the East and make your region “work” instead of being hateful parasites and drug traffickers always insulting the country online.

Stupid outcasts.
Jagabandits! Una no get sense normal normal
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by Tzar(m): 11:01am On Dec 30, 2023
grin
PDJT:

- I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about.

- Talking about the UK or US, which of those countries have you been a resident of?
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by TheOgaBoss: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Cromagnon:

(you nko,)

didn't you Vote for tribe and religion)

. sadly, there are millions of folks just like u.
You do realise you're making my point. Millions failed, you included
you said the failure was due to laziness oga.
Re: Trending On Quora: "Why Are Nigerians Fleeing Nigeria" by aslaosar1: 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
The very foundation of Nigeria as envisaged by her founding fathers viz: the regional governments and independent constitution modelled like the countries in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland) had been usurped. Until Nigeria is restructured, she will continue to tend to a failed State and Nigerians shall continue to lose hope in the country and emigrate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.