Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love (953 Views)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by AqualinaXYZ: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2023
This is self explanatory and I’m sure I’m not the only one who can relate

All my life I’ve been into two relationships that we loved each other like mad

But I’ve noticed I always fight them over perceived infidelity or other flaws i over look on a random girl I don’t love

I mean if I don’t love you we would never quarrel, we won’t fight I won’t ask who’s calling you I won’t bother where you slept over the weekend I won’t ask who bought gifts for you I won’t bother when you had sex last I won’t bother how much time you spend on social media etc

But once I love you I would wanna know all of these and that might lead to quarrel

Is this normal abi na only me

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by MrCork: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

But I’ve noticed I always fight them over perceived infidelity or other flaws i over look on a random girl I don’t love

I mean if I don’t love you we would never quarrel, we won’t fight I won’t ask who’s calling you I won’t bother where you slept over the weekend I won’t ask who bought gifts for you I won’t bother when you had sex last I won’t bother how much you spend on social media etc

But once I love you I would wanna know all of these and that might lead to quarrel

angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by MrCork: 9:31am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

I mean if I don’t love you we would never quarrel, we won’t fight I won’t ask who’s calling you I won’t bother where you slept over the weekend I won’t ask who bought gifts for you I won’t bother when you had sex last I won’t bother how much you spend on social media etc

so u sayin u beat up women coz u dont like dem....corrrrrect?...brother why are u gay sir?(no oofensece) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by AqualinaXYZ: 9:32am On Dec 30, 2023
MrCork:

so u sayin u beat up women coz u dont like dem....corrrrrect?...brother why are u gay sir?(no oofensece) angry

I said fight not beat

Fight might be verbal or facial not necessarily physical
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by MrCork: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

I said fight not beat

but why u fighting women coz u can beat them up?....are u a peterfile or do u neeed hostipal help?and then u think its ok to booooast about am on nairaland?u need help sir!!(no oofensece) angry
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by Kingosytex(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

If I understood you well, you're unmarried.
Please, explain the 'infidelity' part well because I didn't get it.
How do unmarried people cheat?
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by AqualinaXYZ: 9:37am On Dec 30, 2023
Kingosytex:

If I understood you well, you're unmarried.
Please, explain the 'infidelity' part well because I didn't get it.
How do unmarried people cheat?

Cheating in relationship isn’t different from cheating in marriage

Would you give your fiancé girlfriend consent to cheat while dating her just because you not yet married to her?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by Jeon(f): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2023
MrCork:

Zaddy grin

Mrcork, Mary Christmas.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by Kingosytex(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Would you give your fiancé girlfriend consent to cheat while dating her just because you not yet married to her?

I still don't get it. How do unmarried people cheat?
You never answered my question.
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by Zonefree(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

A girl you're not married to can't cheat on you cos she's still for public consumption.

Infidelity and cheating are meant for married people.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by Zonefree(m): 9:41am On Dec 30, 2023
Kingosytex:

I still don't get it. How do unmarried people cheat?
You never answered my question.
He's one of those guys that personalized public goods.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by Jeon(f): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2023
First time seeing a man to be aware of the situations been caused by him in a relationship. And also admitting it.

Op, is looking for commitment and there's fear and insecurities in you. But can you commit?. No.

You are just afraid, because you don't want you partner to mirror back the same flaws you are displaying.

This one fit be our flawless elfa man using a new moniker to hide from his masters

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by DDIA: 9:42am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

I said fight not beat

You teach her a lesson with your Cock.

They learn better that way. Ask MrCork. cool
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by MikeofKd(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2023
Same here with me op, ive lost great relationships with girls I really loved over petty issues.

In my next relationship id try hard not to fight over petty issues ,after all ,we are all flawed.
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by FitCorper: 10:06am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Stop smoking weed and start being logical, weed causes an excess unnatural way of releasing dopamine into the brain. “If you are not strong this may have serious spiritual consequences later in the future”. This makes you crave and love the one who loves you more. But don’t forget it’s all a game between all parties. Godbless.
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by WantsandMore: 10:56am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

that's perhaps you use love as a cover for your narcissist obsessive behavior towards the people you've the intention to control
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by Obainoman6: 11:31am On Dec 30, 2023
Jeon:
First time seeing a man to be aware of the situations been caused by him in a relationship. And also admitting it.

Op, is looking for commitment and there's fear and insecurities in you. But can you commit?. No.

You are just afraid, because you don't want you partner to mirror back the same flaws you are displaying.

Jeon is that why you raped your junior sister and your old dad, confess now because i have pictures and evidence.
Efulefu.
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by LifeofDream: 12:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bigotry my bro grin
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by Obainoman6: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
You are on the right track sir, i beat women and im proud of it, You need to discipline your woman in order to respect you
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by ecolime(m): 3:37am On Jan 05
Obainoman6:
You are on the right track sir, i beat women and im proud of it,
You need to discipline your woman in order to respect you
Both you and the OP have serious problems. He is an angry insecure man which is obvious with his comments on Nairaland.

However, yours is worse. You are proud to be a woman beater? Truly, one cannot shame the shameless.

Please go for mental evaluation
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by Autobot05: 4:42pm On Jan 05
Zonefree:

A girl you're not married to can't cheat on you cos she's still for public consumption.

Even when she’s engaged and marriage prep are on the way ?
Re: Why Do I Always Fight With Girls I Love by Alphamentips: 4:48pm On Jan 05
Zonefree:

Depends on the type of relationship they into. Is it a committed one? Like did they have an oral agreement to bang themselves alone?

If not then no need crying over who she's seeing also

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Act Blue Film In Nigeria? / Naija Babes(na Wa Oh) / My Wife To Be Abort For My Close Pal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.