Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) (9849 Views)

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
Most of you of would believe i started having sex at the age of 25 being a virgin till that age no easy'i had my first babe at the age of 19 but we never had sex she was to scared to do it and i didnt bother to force her las las na them senior bros for street help me bunk am when her eyes open she ditch me i cried but life goes on.
to be cont.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Jeon(f): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2022
bigpriik:
Most of you of would believe i started having sex at the age of 25 being a virgin till that age no easy'i had my first babe at the age of 19 but we never had sex she was to scared to do it and i didnt bother to force her las las na them senior bros for street help me bunk am when her eyes open she ditch me i cried but life goes on.
to be cont.

okay.

1 Like

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2022
Ever since my first babe dumped me to secure another come be war,not that i wasnt goodlooking but girls no just send me despite spending so much on grooming and also being a super nice guy girls still hate me like shit,my friends who were not even as rich as me were having 5 babes using my room to Bleep e dey vex but na brocode things,since girls no like i just stick to alcholol and smoke for pleasure i cant kee myself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
There are two factors that changed my love life for good.
1)nairaland
2)bad friends

when i was doing my nd i just have a thing for badboys,i dont like rolling with nerdy friends i find them boring,i prefered boys that smoke,drink and womanize that was how i became a bad boy too,there is this bestie of mine that behaves like harddon he is a natural player rolling with him really opened my eyes about women.
next i will be telling you how i met my first babe.

4 Likes

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
I am here to read LIES.

6 Likes

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Dinah1991(f): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
I read an article about anal today and it got me thinking
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by davosea(m): 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2022
Dinah1991:
Send me the article
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Roma10: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
Person future Wife

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by ghostboy: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2022
Na lies go fuul this thread

2 Likes

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Kellibae(f): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2022
Con and carry cup
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by MufasaLion: 7:46pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin grin grin

Where is my love?
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by HARDDON: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
bigpriik:
There are two factors that changed my love life for good.
1)nairaland
2)bad friends

when i was doing my nd i just have a thing for badboys,i dont like rolling with nerdy friends i find them boring,i prefered boys that smoke,drink and womanize that was how i became a bad boy too,there is this bestie of mine that behaves like harddon he is a natural player rolling with him really opened my eyes about women.
next i will be telling you how i met my first babe.

shocked how does HardDon behave? grin

2 Likes

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Henryfocoyo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Following bruh
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by FutureHNDRxXx: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Wahala sad
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Chuky7(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
HARDDON:

Even harddon don't know how he behaves
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Oyin2212(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
HARDDON:

grin grin
He SENDSLESS

2 Likes

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Oyin2212(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Bro better come and finish what you started o
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
One good evening like that,i went to get some food stuffs it was a shawarma spot on getting there i met two very preety girls they are both yoruba girls they both came to buy chicken and chips,one was rude and the other was receptive so i went for the receptive one we chatted and i got to know her then she was about to leave so i saw her off and i collected her contacts then payed her tfare on getting home she called me and we talked for long that night and the rest was history we were already datting

4 Likes

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by teeshet: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
I've fùcked 200 girls
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Das1mama: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
U tink say na Zeewad, will u come and complete the story and make my day gloomy....

1 Like

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Das1mama: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2022
teeshet:
I've fùcked 200 girls
clap 4 urself!! Ashawo man

2 Likes

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Benki003(m): 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2022
Following grin grin grin
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by ITbomb(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
Upon all the money spent on your education

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by doctore212(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Abeg how where I fit see olosho I fit pay 5k for weekend in ibadan

4 Likes

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by HARDDON: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Oyin2212:

grin grin
He SENDSLESS

Oh, he is? Tell me something. You mean he doesn't send money? grin

1 Like

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by HARDDON: 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Chuky7:

Even harddon don't know how he behaves

I'm shocked too.
Maybe there is a double somewhere angry

1 Like

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by adedayo3193(m): 12:55am On Jan 18, 2022
Dinah1991:

Do you need something? cool
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 10:40am On Jan 18, 2022
3 days after meeting my new babe,the love has grown so strong,she cannot stay a day without calling or seeing,one hot afternoon like that she just wrote her last exam paper she immediately called me that she wanted to come to my house and rest before going home immediately i code it was sextime i told her to come to my workplace so we can go together so drove from school and came we boarded bike and drove home all my friends were just hailing me like a boss that should make sure i tear that pussy i just laughed on phone.
next i will tell you how it went.

1 Like

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by Jeremani: 10:56am On Jan 18, 2022
bigpriik:
3 days after meeting my new babe,the love has grown so strong,she cannot stay a day without calling or seeing,one hot afternoon like that she just wrote her last exam paper she immediately called me that she wanted to come to my house and rest before going home immediately i code it was sextime i told her to come to my workplace so we can go together so drove from school and came we boarded bike and drove home all my friends were just hailing me like a boss that should make sure i tear that pussy i just laughed on phone.
next i will tell you how it went.
How many lines u write wey u dey go off and on like this?
Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2022
as we were both on bike my deek don strong like bamboo, she seff notice am as we reached home there was no light too bad,we just sat on the bed and talked i was a bit nervous and sweaty i knew she wanted sex but i didnt know where to start so i went outside to buy to buy her yoghurt,i wanted to buy her food but she declined,i was too nervous to make any move so i went to the bathroom to talk to myself,i came back to the room and gave her a suprise attack i hugged her from behind and kissed her neck and earlobes for the first time i made a woman moan it boosted my ego,she turned around and faced me and we kissed passionately,omo my deek nearly bust from erection,i dragged down to the bed on missionary position,she pulled her red pant omo i see fat wet pussy for the first fear grip me,the courage to penerate left me but i didnt want to miss that oppurtiny so i told her i forgot condom,so i went outside again to buy action bitters i quickly guzzled half of it in a hurry the highness gimme morale no be smal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by bigpriik: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
as i opened the door i went straight to meet her with so much vigor she had covered her naked body with mattress,i removed it went straight for her boobs squeezed and sucked them hard kissed her hard she noticed i was high and asked me wat a drank i said never mind,i sloted in my deek in her cunt and gosh it was the best feeling in the world i stroke for just ten minutes then i came i felt bad because i coulnt even make her come,i was already tired and slept off,she slept too,3 hours later she woke up and said she wants to go then i saw her off.we only chatted and called till school resumed again na this girl come teach me all the bad styles for this world even IndecentStar dey learn,we bleeped for 6 month till we both got tired of each other and stopped calling no official breakup

6 Likes

Re: All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) by PrinceDinno(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nice one OP.... Abeg ride on oo... I'm feeling you! (chilling with my chilled kunu & hot suya) grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date A Spoiled Man Or Woman? / Young Nigerian Lady Who Acts P*rn, Shares Acts Photos On Social Media ( Photo ) / I Don't Know Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.