Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) (36147 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Mohbad: Elegushi Royal Family Release Disclaimer Denying Affiliation To Samlarry / Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by faebenezer5star: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT0ord2MPJU?si=e_8170Xv5gkphiol

Popular singer Naira Marley and the socialite, Sam Larry have sparked reactions as they are spotted having the time of their lives at a Lagos event.
It would be recalled that the two had been detained by the Nigerian police after they were alleged to have a hand in the death of Mohbad.
Not finding them guilty, the police had released them, which had caused a slight stir since there had been videos which showed Sam Larry attempting to assault Mohbad.

A recent video which surfaced online shows them having a wonderful time at an event they both went to in Lagos.

They could see all happy and vibing to the music that played at the occasion.

Read the reactions from netizens:

official. wendy__ said: "Justice for Mohbad"

barlomoyosola wrote: "No one is leaving this world alive"

ikaydardison said: "Everybody go die one day na the date we no know ."

mcpaapcomedian0O1 wrote: "They done even miss Mohbad They don move on sharp sharp Omo no let anybody kii u for this life oh... .protect ur life by all means wy #ripmohbad"
where should they be spotted before 🤨, in the grave besides mohbad 😒 ? Whatever you do in this life don't let them kill you

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by illicit(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Everybody shd move on

RIP Moh

RIP Oladips

🕶️
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Thinktwicemybro: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
They are guilty.
If you think otherwise, then you must be stupid.
I heard most tall people don't have sense
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by MayowaTallguy: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

I heard most tall people don't have sense
Ok
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Thinktwicemybro: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chispa:
murderers
Poverty will make you people just called someone names without proof. Go check the beans you put on the stove. Keypad warrior
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Thinktwicemybro: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bluueseaa03:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.
Hunger has made you turn to a hopeless scammer. Carry yourself abroad first. Hungry thing. Vote good government you will say you are not interested but you are interested in scamming people.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by AllenSpencer: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nigerians and chest-beating!

Not even one person can sink bullets into their bodies!
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by BABANGBALI: 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
How soon we forget

If he refuses to buy you pants and bra..visit him without pants and bra make shame catch am 😦 😦
Ladies this 2024 No gree for nonsense fa 🤷😝🤣🤣
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Thinktwicemybro: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
AbdulQuadri1:
As-salamu Alaykum, Mu’minina wal Mu’minat
Good afternoon my daddies, mothers, brothers and sisters in Islam.

Please I need your help.

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of Almighty Allah. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I have not eaten anything since Thursday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to the holy Quran, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

Please have mercy on me and help me.

My bank details are:

United Bank for Africa (UBA)
2 1 9 0 4 8 6 2 0 6
My name is Quadri

May Allah Subhanna Wataala continue to bless you and your family. Amin

If, by Maghrib, I don't get help, I will sell my phone. But it will affect me a lot.

If you like quote all the religious books nobody will fall for your scam.

FYI: Most Muslims are stingy so this your format na waste of time. Even aboki need help.

2 Likes

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Tareq1105: 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
damosade:
Make dem no live their life again. Se awon lo pa ni?

They should live forever like their great grandfathers.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Thinktwicemybro: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
I WILL KEEP SAYING IT THAT PRESENT DAY NIGERIAN YOUTHS IS DA MOST USELESS SPECIE ON DA FACE OF THIS PLANET

IF THIS HAPPENED IN OUR TIME AS PAST YOUTHS IN DA 80'S..DEM NO GO EVEN SEE THE ASHES OF THESE STUPID BOYS NAIRA MARLEY AND SAMLARRY PACK FOR BURIAL
Are you not alive? Why not go and bury them. If you are now old, leave social media instead of inciting violence. Keypad warrior

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Karleb(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nigerians voted for Tinubu and you think they would not accept these people back?

I laughter! grin
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Barims(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Naira Marley is too ugly angry angry
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by KennethEnyi(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Barims:
Naira Marley is too ugly angry angry

Na too much smoking cause am😂
(Also he's Yoruba...)

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Barims(m): 6:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Na too much smoking cause am😂
(Also he's Yoruba...)

You are mad werey. Why did you mention Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by hkidola00(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
what is the range if charges you want to build me a betting prediction site
simp4rebel:
Social media is making this Samlarry guy famous. I never heard of him until Mohbad's death and now he is always on the news every now and then.

It's none of my business anyways, but incase anyone is looking for a professional website designer or you know someone that is in need, i'm your guy — we will build you any kind of website for your business at a very budget-friendly rate. check my profile for how to get in touch or to see portfolio or send me an email to get a website quote.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jackiedemie:
Nigerian youths are so sentimental. Anyone that thinks Naira Marley or Sam Larry killed Mohbad must visit the next psychiatristic hospital to mental evaluation.
then WHO killed mohbad, you can tell us since you know the 2 demons didn't kill him undecided
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by KennethEnyi(m): 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Barims:

You are mad werey. Why did you mention Yoruba?

😂😂😂
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by jubrilELsudan: 6:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

Are you not alive? Why not go and bury them. If you are now old, leave social media instead of inciting violence. Keypad warrior

YOU ARE MOST STUPID

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Sirianese: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
These two fit dey kpansh demself o cheesy they are always together. Na Samlarry go dey penetrate Nairamarley
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Gandrova: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
They are guilty.
If you think otherwise, then you must be stupid.
Calm down. They are still innocent until proven otherwise by the law.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Gandrova: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Naira marley my guy,any time any day,even though I don't like the way he smokes..

Make he begin throway money,na the same set of jobless youths wey wan chop him head off go first rush the money.....

I stopped taking our youths serious a very long time ago..
Don't mind the lazy youths. Last week Naira Marley Distributed palliative @ his residence you need to see crowd
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Lanruze: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
The petition on threat to life, the three(3) recorded video evidences, the HBP episode, Bella Shmurda revelation, and the eventual death of Mohbad has unfortunately put an end to naira marleys career.

His industry peers will avoid him like a plague.

Unfortunately the optics of the bullying have made the street hatred pronounced.

I sincerely advise they re enforce thier security.

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by nedekid: 7:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Abeg make them enjoy.
In naija, a person does, someone must be responsible.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by pafun(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
I WILL KEEP SAYING IT THAT PRESENT DAY NIGERIAN YOUTHS IS DA MOST USELESS SPECIE ON DA FACE OF THIS PLANET

IF THIS HAPPENED IN OUR TIME AS PAST YOUTHS IN DA 80'S..DEM NO GO EVEN SEE THE ASHES OF THESE STUPID BOYS NAIRA MARLEY AND SAMLARRY PACK FOR BURIAL

murderer!
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by israelmao(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
The lesson to learn is that never be so quick in judging or drawing conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside / Omashola Kola Celebrates His Birthday With His Mother / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Continues Broadcasting Despite Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.