Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) (36146 Views)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Mohbad: Elegushi Royal Family Release Disclaimer Denying Affiliation To Samlarry / Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by thesicilian: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
They are guilty.
If you think otherwise, then you must be stupid.
You reason like an obedient
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by grandstar(m): 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Naira marley my guy,any time any day,even though I don't like the way he smokes..

Make he begin throway money,na the same set of jobless youths wey wan chop him head off go first rush the money.....

I stopped taking our youths serious a very long time ago..

Do not blame people. It is the way the brain is designed. The brain is designed to ensure that things that do not really matter gradually fades away or holds little space in our mind. That is why many times, people are told to control ones anger. The same conductor you wanted to kill last week, you may not even recognize him today.

If not for that, humans would be very miserable. as if the misery we now face isn't enough.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Larryndelaw: 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nchoje34:
It is better to embrace some certain truth than ignore it in life.
After all the initial gragra from the youth all across the country..... Where dem dey now

The same set of people will still dance to the music of a man that they wanted to prosecute months ago.

It goes to show you that people never truly love him....justiceformohbad was just an emotional exercise triggered by what they perceived.

Watch how people will rush to listen to the two singles released by naira Marley on all streaming platform.

Chop ur money while you are alive oo grin
Those people that were shouting justice gor Mohbad was just using it to shine. Where is that mother fucker Iyabo ojo and Tonto.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by ChristianMuslim: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Naira & King of settlement... 💯
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by ChristianMuslim: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
I hope iyabo ojo has paid that 500million for talking trash or what is she waiting for.. Make she no enter peckham o
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by simp4rebel: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
hkidola00:
what is the range if charges you want to build me a betting prediction site

Hello, i would like to talk to you better about your project to get a proper understanding before presenting you a quote. If you don't mind, we can get in touch via WhatsApp at + 234 90 33 99 00 67.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Ameduedwin: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
if you fool man, you can not fool God if indeed they commit that crime surely nemesis will catch up with them One day.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by 7arrows: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT0ord2MPJU?si=e_8170Xv5gkphiol

Popular singer Naira Marley and the socialite, Sam Larry have sparked reactions as they are spotted having the time of their lives at a Lagos event.
It would be recalled that the two had been detained by the Nigerian police after they were alleged to have a hand in the death of Mohbad.
Not finding them guilty, the police had released them, which had caused a slight stir since there had been videos which showed Sam Larry attempting to assault Mohbad.

A recent video which surfaced online shows them having a wonderful time at an event they both went to in Lagos.

They could see all happy and vibing to the music that played at the occasion.

Read the reactions from netizens:

official. wendy__ said: "Justice for Mohbad"

barlomoyosola wrote: "No one is leaving this world alive"

ikaydardison said: "Everybody go die one day na the date we no know ."

mcpaapcomedian0O1 wrote: "They done even miss Mohbad They don move on sharp sharp Omo no let anybody kii u for this life oh... .protect ur life by all means wy #ripmohbad"

Where u guys expecting them to be jailed?
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by DSoj(m): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
2 useless rubbish guys.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by bitingcool: 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kingsley34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT0ord2MPJU?si=e_8170Xv5gkphiol

Popular singer Naira Marley and the socialite, Sam Larry have sparked reactions as they are spotted having the time of their lives at a Lagos event.
It would be recalled that the two had been detained by the Nigerian police after they were alleged to have a hand in the death of Mohbad.
Not finding them guilty, the police had released them, which had caused a slight stir since there had been videos which showed Sam Larry attempting to assault Mohbad.

A recent video which surfaced online shows them having a wonderful time at an event they both went to in Lagos.

They could see all happy and vibing to the music that played at the occasion.

Read the reactions from netizens:

official. wendy__ said: "Justice for Mohbad"

barlomoyosola wrote: "No one is leaving this world alive"

ikaydardison said: "Everybody go die one day na the date we no know ."

mcpaapcomedian0O1 wrote: "They done even miss Mohbad They don move on sharp sharp Omo no let anybody kii u for this life oh... .protect ur life by all means wy #ripmohbad"

BUNCH OF BULL.IES, CRIMI.NALS AND MURDER.ERS. same Sam Lary that said all station settled as Mohbad died. Their generation will not escape the blood of Mohbad. As God liveth, their voices will be noise to all that hear it. if they like, they add amapiano, papapiano, e no go work.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by FREEMADNESS: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jackiedemie:
Nigerian youths are so sentimental. Anyone that thinks Naira Marley or Sam Larry killed Mohbad must visit the next psychiatristic hospital to mental evaluation.

I personally don't think Naira Marley killed Mohbad but let's discuss the issue of treat and bullying he received from them?

Isn't bullying a punishable offence by law?
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by iamjavadem(m): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
You are the stupid one. Where is your evidence of their guilt? Social media judge.
MayowaTallguy:
They are guilty.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Kaa4(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2023
Some people idolise these goons still
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by jubrilELsudan: 12:07am On Dec 31, 2023
pafun:

murderer!

THUNDER FIRE YOU WITH YOUR MURDERER!

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by ObalendeCMS: 1:11am On Dec 31, 2023
Na mohbad lg & he paid for that with his life.

He shouldn't have married that ghetto |-|oe.

I hate ghetto/poor girls so much that I never had any girlfriend in my hood throughout my teen & adult age in the hood.

infact, i don dey use style 8 naija girls, sef.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by banky222: 1:15am On Dec 31, 2023
They are as guilty as CY .
But what is holding the autopsy?
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Jackiedemie(m): 1:31am On Dec 31, 2023
FREEMADNESS:

I personally don't think Naira Marley killed Mohbad but let's discuss the issue of treat and bullying he received from them?

Isn't bullying a punishable offence by law?

Oga, what do you mean by bullying? And how does bullying related to the way and manner surrounding his dead? At what point was he been bullied?
What people fail to understand is that music industry is like a street fight, you need to be strong every time to await uncertainty. There is always a disagreement between managers and artists... If my memory takes me well, MJ had it with Sony music, 50 cent with Dr. Dre, 2pac with Westside, kiss Daniels with Gworld, 2face with Keniss music, Timaya with K-solo, Wizkid with Bangi W, d'banj with Mo'hit, Harry song with five star music, K'bello with Marvin record, the list in endless.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Jackiedemie(m): 1:34am On Dec 31, 2023
SAMBARRY:
then WHO killed mohbad, you can tell us since you know the 2 demons didn't kill him undecided
How do they killed Mohbad whereas when the young man died the duo were three weeks out of the country.
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by SAMBARRY: 3:52am On Dec 31, 2023
Jackiedemie:

How do they killed Mohbad whereas when the young man died the duo were three weeks out of the country.
djyk mule lipsrsealed

This your lamba loud gan o lipsrsealed
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by Bigchristo: 5:30am On Dec 31, 2023
Judolisco:
They came out from prison and started sharing gifts because they knw most Nigerians are gullible
Same tactics with Nigeria politicians

1 Like

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by simpleseyi: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2023
MayowaTallguy:
They are guilty.

I think otherwise, and I am not stupid. I think you need to take your drugs before you run nakked into the market
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by shonepa(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2023
Say NO to drugs and move on. Wetin concern Nigerian youths for this matter? Abi most people wey dey accuse youths for this platform....wetin una do?

Una dey wait for anoda person pikin make em go commit first degree murder so u go fit cum talk trash about the same youths.

Dont play...emotions no fit do shit, if ur papa no get evidence....you go explain Tire!!!
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by hkidola00(m): 10:43am On Dec 31, 2023
simp4rebel:

Hello, i would like to talk to you better about your project to get a proper understanding before presenting you a quote. If you don't mind, we can get in touch via WhatsApp at + 234 90 33 99 00 67.
will WhatsApp you
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by regaliaregalia: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by regaliaregalia: 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Mixed Reaction As Naira Marley And Samlarry Was Having Fun At Lagos Event(video) by FREEMADNESS: 3:44pm On Jan 13
Jackiedemie:

Oga, what do you mean by bullying? And how does bullying related to the way and manner surrounding his dead? At what point was he been bullied?
What people fail to understand is that music industry is like a street fight, you need to be strong every time to await uncertainty. There is always a disagreement between managers and artists... If my memory takes me well, MJ had it with Sony music, 50 cent with Dr. Dre, 2pac with Westside, kiss Daniels with Gworld, 2face with Keniss music, Timaya with K-solo, Wizkid with Bangi W, d'banj with Mo'hit, Harry song with five star music, K'bello with Marvin record, the list in endless.

Which of this name did u see online receiving series of slaps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Live In Lagos Concert 2017 Affected By Improper Timing And Planning / Tonto Dikeh: IK Ogbonna's Ass Is Leaking As He Calls Her A Dog / Photo Of D'banj Staring At A Lady's Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.