Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! (2201 Views)

They're Angry Because No Chaos In Southeast This Period / I Have Served Well, Disappointed No One – Buhari / South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
You can not just walk into be part of G-d people. Is that what you are taught or what you teach people? You claim to read the Bible, is that what the Bible says?

If you read and understand your Bible as you should, you must agree that there are only two covenant allowed to be part of G-d people. So Under what covenant do you stand? The one through Abraham or the one through Yeshua aka Jesus Christ?

I know the prosperity gospel have done a lot of damage to many people in Africa... that's why magicians, fake pastors from the outer realm can sell you lies in the name of Christianity.
So answer me. Under what covenant do you stand? Let me teach you what you do not know. And I hope you be humbled enough to learn.

Boiled up? Yeah I'm in a cold environment, so I can do with some hot stuff though!

Your own view of ancient Igbo man with masquerade and mmauwo? Or the sons of Gad?

Did I insult you? Is this nonsense to you? Unbelievable. I'm fooling myself? How on earth should that remotely be your business? Lol. Nigerians can not have a healthy conversation so others can learn or unlearn!

As for the archives, go and read the latest declassified memo from late SCOTUS. It will certainly help your ignorance! And anytime you hit the UK, try visit the restricted section of any public library. But I know many people hate reading. Try not to be one of them.

Paystack:

All this nonsense rants and insults

I wonder what you saw in my post that's getting you all boiled up.

What do you mean Americans and British Archives
Did the Americans and British tell you Igbos are Jewish people?

Anyone can be part of God chosen people!

God of Israelite is not same as God of ancient IgboMan.

If British didn't introduce Christianity to us

Igbos would have had nothing to do with a Jewish God stop fooling yourself!

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Slytiger: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Iboman and Inferiority complex. They call Nigeria a zoo but they love the same zoo so much.

You should all please voluntarily stay back in your red mud village. That's one of the quick ways of achieving your Biafria. When Nigeria begs you to come back, tell them you are not coming back except Biafria is negotiated. πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Slytiger: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
PressMyButton:
I thought you guys said SE was heavily militarised, therefore asking Tinubu to withdraw the security. I don't think you guys know what you really want, you're busy fighting an imaginary enemy.
Of course they don't.
Gidgiddy is a good example. He wants Biafria in the morning, he wants Obi in the evening 🀣

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
You mean the one the Nigerian state sponsors to cause Chaos in Igbo land. Tell those Islamic marauders to write their Will cos if them catch them for any Bush in Alaigbo, na straight to allah!

oldguyman:
Simon Ekpa is coming for you as usual.

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Paystack: 3:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bigkoko:
You can not just walk into be part of G-d people. Is that what you are taught or what you teach people? You claim to read the Bible, is that what the Bible says?

If you read and understand your Bible as you should, you must agree that there are only two covenant allowed to be part of G-d people. So Under what covenant do you stand? The one through Abraham or the one through Yeshua aka Jesus Christ?

I know the prosperity gospel have done a lot of damage to many people in Africa... that's why magicians, fake pastors from the outer realm can sell you lies in the name of Christianity.
So answer me. Under what covenant do you stand? Let me teach you what you do not know. And I hope you be humbled enough to learn.

Boiled up? Yeah I'm in a cold environment, so I can do with some hot stuff though!

Your own view of ancient Igbo man with masquerade and mmauwo? Or the sons of Gad?

Did I insult you? Is this nonsense to you? Unbelievable. I'm fooling myself? How on earth should that remotely be your business? Lol. Nigerians can not have a healthy conversation so others can learn or unlearn!

As for the archives, go and read the latest declassified memo from late SCOTUS. It will certainly help your ignorance! And anytime you hit the UK, try visit the restricted section of any public library. But I know many people hate reading. Try not to be one of them.

Mtcheew

Empty...

Go and drink cold medicine...
Such topics isn't for you bye.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
We know it's near impossible to de-radicalize you guys into something normal. We are not comfortable with people who love terrorists that butchers innocent people in their sleep. I know you guys love the blood letting in Plateau. That why honestly speaking, I'd prefer the Igbos leave Nigeria for you guys in SW, NW & NE. The people of MB & SS don't deserve treacherous folks like y'all. But if that's what they choose...tor! Na them Sabi
I don't cry more than the bereaved. Party is over.

If they slaughter you or your people and you like it. Na your business. But if you try it near me and I get the means, you see G-d instructions against the Amalekites, me I dey over do....root & branches. I no dey leave remnants.

Slytiger:

Of course they don't.
Gidgiddy is a good example. He wants Biafria in the morning, he wants Ibo in the evening 🀣
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Paystack: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Slytiger:
Iboman and Inferiority complex. They call Nigeria a zoo but they love the same zoo so much.

You should all please voluntarily stay back in your red mud village. That's one of the quick ways of achieving your Biafria. When Nigeria begs you to come back, tell them you are not coming back except Biafria is negotiated. πŸ˜‚

We waged war with the Zoo.

That isn't so much love lol.... They're in Lagos to make money and enjoy themselves every festive season at their mansions in the East.

As long as they're currently Nigerians

They can do business anywhere in any part of the country as they so please.... They can even set up shop in your fathers backyard deep down Ekiti and you won't do anything about it.

3 Likes

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Slytiger: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Paystack:

We waged war with the Zoo.

That isn't so much love lol.... They're in Lagos to make money and enjoy themselves every festive season at their mansions in the East.

As long as they're currently Nigerians

They can do business anywhere in any part of the country as they so please.... They can even set up shop in your fathers backyard deep down Ekiti and you won't do anything about it.

You see. That's why I said they love the zoo so much
Animals in the zoo so much love their cages. πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Paystack: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
Slytiger:

You see. That's why I said they love the zoo so much
Animals in the zoo so much love their cages. πŸ˜‚

So the IPOB decided to do sit at home but it is your people who open threads upon threads everyday complaining how nonsensical it is to sit at home on a Monday morning.

Imagine the type of complains and mountain of threads your people will give if everyone in south east decides to remain in South East and demand their own country.

Also... are you saying the people of South East haven't actually done this before?

They have followed what you stated up there and en masse move back to south east abandoning all their properties in your states and formed their own federation and government.(Republic of Biafra)

What happened?

Your people with the Northerners lead by American and British army felt so insecured and stupid and decided to fight a War with them claiming they must be Nigerians.

Now they're Nigerians and doing business in Nigeria and have successfully built something Worthwhile in their own state and outside their state you want them to abandon their properties and repeat history again.

Nonono!

It will never happen like that this time

We will follow the catalonia way.

We will secede from Nigeria and all our properties outside Nigeria will still be in our names. Your lazy fathers and uncles won't steal our sweats like they did in the past

Stop typing trash!

3 Likes

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Slytiger: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Paystack:

So the IPOB decided to do sit at home but it is your people who open threads upon threads everyday complaining how nonsensical it is to sit at home on a Monday morning.

Imagine the type of complains and mountain of threads your people will give if everyone in south east decides to remain in South East and demand their own country.

Also... are you saying the people of South East haven't actually done this before?

They have followed what you stated up there and en masse move back to south east abandoning all their properties in your states and formed their own federation and government.(Republic of Biafra)

What happened?

Your people with the Northerners lead by American and British army felt so insecured and stupid and decided to fight a War with them claiming they must be Nigerians

Stop typing trash!
Except they annexed other minority tribes into their Biafria 🀣🀣🀣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Paystack: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Slytiger:

Except they annexed other minority tribes into their Biafria 🀣🀣🀣

They did not annexed any tribe

Other people willingly joined them in their quest

Major ranked military men in Biafra weren't from Igbo origin.

Also... before the war, many parts of south south were considered Eastern Nigeria.

If they annexed other tribes as you claimed why didn't the Nigerian government fight to get back the minority tribes and leave the Igbo people of south east the _fuck alone to govern themselves?

2 Likes

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hahahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣 this Oye ara doesn't even know the covenant he belongs but claims to be G-d people! And claims to be a Bible scholar. So many fake Christian and churches. No wonder Nigeria is in a pitiable situation. Or maybe he's one of those Islamic marauders claiming to be Christian and don't want other marauders to come for him.

Choose Abraham or Yeshua covenant, Abi you no believe in Yeshua again?

This na the type of people wey full Nigeria churches!
Na their type dey drink tea with god! Ndi ara!

Awon I am Igbo too. Igbo wey no be Jew or christian. He no even dey Odinala side, or even Dem run mmuowon game.

All you swobs will be de-radicalize by fire by force!

Paystack:

Mtcheew

Empty...

Go and drink cold medicine...
Such topics isn't for you bye.

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Slytiger: 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
Paystack:

They did not annexed any tribe

Other people willingly joined them in their quest

Major ranked military men in Biafra weren't from Igbo origin.

Also... before the war, many parts of south south were considered Eastern Nigeria.
Other people like the Ijaw of Adaka Boro or the Itsekiri that were yoruboid. Truly, Uwazurike was right when he made the statement below. πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Paystack: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bigkoko:
Hahahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣 this Oye ara doesn't even know the covenant he belongs but claims to be G-d people! And claims to be a Bible scholar. So many fake Christian and churches. No wonder Nigeria is in a pitiable situation. Or maybe he's one of those Islamic marauders claiming to be Christian and don't want other marauders to come for him.

Choose Abraham or Yeshua covenant, Abi you no believe in Yeshua again?

This na the type of people wey full Nigeria churches!
Na their type dey drink tea with god! Ndi ara!

Mtcheew... empty

One who thinks Abraham had a son named Jakob or whatever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by a4cube: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
raumdeuter:
Can they just stay back and continue the chaos-lessness
Are you sure you guys will survive it?
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Paystack: 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Slytiger:

Other people like the Ijaw of Adaka Boro or the Itsekiri that were yoruboid. Truly, Uwazurike was right when he made the statement below. πŸ˜‚

Always nonsensical insults.

If what you said was correct...

Why didn't the Nigerian government fight to get back the minority tribes and then leave the Majority Igbo people the hell alone to form their country?

Did Igbo struggle minority tribes with you people?

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by biaframaster200: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
No chaos..but the bitterness and hatred aming Jibo people can never be cure....let watch some.of those who are in the village presently for Xmas celebration will.come.back with series of spiritual attacks.....

Eni kuure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
See the swob. Kamarudeen I know Chinedu motor parts shop dey your eyes. No way. After enjoy their hard earned cash in the peaceful confines of SE, they will return and make more money for 2024 too!

Go and open your own shop. When Nigeria falls under this heavy load, and we got our prestine Nation, we will still buy more properties on SW and ECOWAS, AU & AfCTA protocol would safe guard it from swobs like you!

From 2nd Jan 2024, expect them to start trooping back to SW through air & land to continue the hustle!

Slytiger:

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Paystack: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Slytiger:

Why didn't the Nigerian government fight to get back the minority tribes and then leave the Majority Igbo people the hell alone to form their country?

Answer me or shut up forever

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Kafirbigot: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ko ni dafu awon gbo gbo ile baba ati iya e

Oniranu...elede oshi..

biaframaster200:
No chaos..but the bitterness and hatred aming Jibo people can never be cure....let watch some.of those who are in the village presently for Xmas celebration will.come.back with series of spiritual attacks.....

Eni kuure
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Kafirbigot: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
What do you expect from people whose destiny is smacked in TINUBUs Pampers?

Paystack:

Answer me or shut up forever
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Jostoman: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
It's funny when others are thinking about better things to bring money, and people with inferiority complex think anyone is thinking about them
You are disappointed right? No vex
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
You think our people in the village are fetish like you guys who always look for skulls to do charms with?

We know you guys don't go to your villages if not Asiwaju for dey Iragbiji.

During celebration, GEJ always go to Otueke, Obj goes to Ota, Ibb goes to Minna, Buhari goes to Daura but e reach Asiwaju turn baba wey no well no get village!

biaframaster200:

Eni kuure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by silibaba: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ireportlive:

If not for Nairaland.. who even cares about you people . In Ibadan that I am , I can confidently tell you I haven't seen an Ibo man for a week, and the last time I saw one was in a market selling charger

He's selling charger. He's not lazy in your land, instead adding values to your Ibadan IGR.

2 Likes

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by biaframaster200: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bigkoko:
You think our people in the village are fetish like you guys who always look for skulls to do charms with?

We know you guys don't go to your villages if not Asiwaju for dey Iragbiji.

During celebration, GEJ always go to Otueke, Obj goes to Ota, Ibb goes to Minna, Buhari goes to Daura but e reach Asiwaju turn baba wey no well no get village!

res ipsa loquitur

the truth speaks for itself....go and check social. media...the recent video content your own people are more posting...social media about spiritual attacks and Jazz to those who come for Christmas holiday says it all....stop displaying foolishness.....I'm not here to wrestle with a pig....my time is. more precious to me than your Yeye and baseless argument...

Oni kuure
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
These are the types that finally look for πŸ’€ skull to mine because his lazy ass thinks hustling via selling chargers is too demeaning for his lazy ass!

silibaba:

He's selling charger. He's not lazy in your land, instead adding values to your Ibadan IGR.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
I'm happy you have not accused anyone of them of mining πŸ’€ skull like you guys do!
How many una don mine this year?

biaframaster200:

res ipsa loquitur

the truth speaks for itself....go and check social. media...the recent video content your own people are more posting...social media about spiritual attacks and Jazz to those who come for Christmas holiday says it all....stop displaying foolishness.....I'm not here to wrestle with a pig....my time is. more precious to me than your Yeye and baseless argument...

Oni kuure

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by biaframaster200: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Ko ni dafu awon gbo gbo ile baba ati iya e

Oniranu...elede oshi..

Copy and paste Yoruba moments.....

Oloriburku.. Oloshi...Egbon Akindanidani

Wa s'ofo danu ni....pele Eebi E
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by biaframaster200: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bigkoko:
I'm happy you have not accused anyone of them of mining πŸ’€ skull like you guys do!

Go and ask your parents and your elderly and your village chief. I'm sure they always keep track of what is going in in the southwest
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Kafirbigot: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tears everywhere... cheesy

biaframaster200:

Copy and paste Yoruba moments.....

Oloriburku.. Oloshi...Egbon Akindanidani

Wa s'ofo danu ni....pele Eebi E

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Kafirbigot: 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Their IGR increased this month.. because they have finished Skullz' in OGUN, OYO, OSUN States

Bigkoko:

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
This one touch am where I want am!!!! Until you guys stop murdering little girls and mining their heads for money making rituals, I won't stop calling you guys out Kamarudeen...

Igbos don't mine πŸ’€ skulls. An average Igbo person prefer to hawk and beat the street than go murder a poor little girl, infact una own too bad. Murdering their girlfriends and concubines for their πŸ’€ skulls....

Kamarudeen how many una don mine so far this year?

biaframaster200:

Go and ask your parents and your elderly and your village chief. I'm sure they always keep track of what is going in in the southwest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

S’ East Govs, Others Dismiss Ekwueme’s Search For Atiku’s Running Mate / Ojukwu, Ojukwu, Gowon Is Coming: / Read What Senator Ngige Thinks About Apga(the Igbo Party)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.