Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! (2234 Views)

They're Angry Because No Chaos In Southeast This Period / I Have Served Well, Disappointed No One – Buhari / South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by favor914: 12:03am On Dec 31, 2023
Bigkoko:
See am watch am. Hunger dey worry una maami. Tell them to go farm pumpkin, agbado, cassava Asiwaju no be magician according to aunt Remy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHbwmpW8QOI?si=pt1MoyaJDDcpyuX-

First sensible statement.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by aswani(m): 12:26am On Dec 31, 2023
Kafirbigot:
BIAFRAN passport opens new frontiers.
BIAFRA passport is not Worthless like the NIGERIAN passport.

The typical Biafran sees the World and it's attendant opportunities.

You don't see beyond North and SW

Grow up...IGBOs have left NIGERIA in spirit. The deafening silence when you demolished houses, should tell you alot.

IGBOs have left you in spirit...facts

I have no problems with Ndigbo leaving Nigeria to set up their own country.

Regarding the worthlessness of passports, you and I know what will happen in Asian countries (for example) with Biafran passports and what stigma having one over there will cause once they start being issued.

The irony is that a Biafra Republic will increase the value and worthiness of a Nigerian passport.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 4:47am On Dec 31, 2023
Shut your smelly mouth, you piece of swob. How the Biafrans would fare should not be any of your concern! Just as how Nigeria will be El Dorado shouldn't pick one hair from my hairy ass....lol

What I find so disgusting about you guys are, y'all collectively loathe & envy the Igbos but have Never make any feeble effort to really throw these Igbos out! No wonder they call y'all Unity beggars!

The Igbos have done so many things,so many times to demonstrate that they'd really want out.... including fighting an unfair war, raising up secessionist groups now and then.... The latest been the one set up by the Jewish prisoner of conscience, prophet MNK.

Shame no dey catch una... Ohhh people from that region no get shame at all. I understand!

The Majority Malay in British Malaysia loathed the Singaporeans, and pushed them out! You should read about Lee Kwa Yu....
You swobs should push the Igbos out!

aswani:

I have no problems with Ndigbo leaving Nigeria to set up their own country.

Regarding the worthlessness of passports, you and I know what will happen in Asian countries (for example) with Biafran passports and what stigma having one over there will cause once they start being issued.

The irony is that a Biafra Republic will increase the value and worthiness of a Nigerian passport.

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 4:50am On Dec 31, 2023
What these bunch of Unity beggars, including their collaborators in Alaigbo, don't know is that our spirit have since left Nigeria!

But like the shameless bunch they're, they will instead continue to encourage a failed country. Tufiakwaaaa this kind of people!
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 5:03am On Dec 31, 2023
Obsession about the Igbos!

Hear about the obsession about the Igbos observed by the whites as far back as early 50s before lots of swobs were born!

I admire Sir Bello, G-d bless his soul. Well educated, well spoken and knows what he wants for his people. Not these bunch of looters, terror sympathetic crooks in power today!

Can any northern politician speak like this great man? Can't stop loving the accent of Sir Bello. Aristocratic, clean cut British; of the English, rather than Scottish accent!

The Igbos have no desire to dominate you in your own country. But, fair & square, they will monopolize and dominate you in a country where y'all are fowl, sorry fellow citizens. That's why you should have your own country, and allow them have their own country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8?si=atokwmGCWmCdGZ-5
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 5:19am On Dec 31, 2023
A great insight by Dr. Adelaja..... you should watch this! It's a sincere explanation of the situation. Tell that fake pastor Reno to watch this and educate himself about the enlightenment & education of various tribes prior independence!

Each region are better off ruling themselves & having a common protocol via established Bodies like ECOWAS, AU, AfCTA etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWKZGWDOgpU?si=4JsAPCXh6Y2QnJxA
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 5:31am On Dec 31, 2023
What a lot of Nigerians don't know is that Sir Bello is a Fulani who feels the Igbos are his benchmark for Development of his Hausa people, not even the fulanis his people. His sudden death by the coupists led by a South South Igbo, Kaduna, effectively sealed the date of the Hausas because he really wanted the Hausas to see the light he saw too!

Sir Bello is not an allahic adherent like oga Boko Haram or that lanky clueless swob from Daura. He wants true Development which western education brings! Awon copied Sir Bello's Plan of free education to catch up with the Igbos.....

The greatest beneficiary of that coup is the fulanis,followed by their surrogates....you know the people that likes voting crooks fraudsters certificate forgers riggers drug Barons into power!

The greatest Losers are the Igbos, Hausas, northern minorities, especially the middle belt people who embrace Christianity & Western education early enough.

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 5:45am On Dec 31, 2023
Today's the last day of 2023. As y'all go to your various cross over nights, ask your self if you really want to be in a country where two hundred citizens are slaughtered in cold blood, in the dead of the night by terrorists protected by the Nigerian Deep State!

Since 1999, no politician have attempted to drain the swamp.....

Ask your self if it was you, murdered by allahic adherents, how you'd feel?

Allow the Igbos to exit this fail country in peace.... Grant them Autonomy for 10 years in a loose federation. Experiment with this!

Such a useless, dumb political class! They would rather keep amassing loots at the detriment of people Development. Freedom is the forerunner of development!

Otherwise, expect drunks, terror sympathezers & druggies like wike, Shettima & Asiwaju to hold sway!
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 5:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Why would any sane person brave the hypothermic conditions just to japa from Nigeria?

Because Nigeria is a failed State led by two misfits; one a confirmed drug offender in the US, the other an alleged Boko Haram sponsor!

There's no need to japa if y'all would tell the crooks to allow another experiment of government,a loose federation agreed Upon in Ghana with late Gen Nkrah as witness!

Try it for ten years & see if the SW would allow Asiwaju to rule them! Or oga Boko Haram to rule them when Ribadu & El Rufa are there!

https://insiderpaper.com/man-found-barely-alive-in-landing-gear-of-algeria-flight-to-paris/
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by aswani(m): 6:44am On Dec 31, 2023
Bigkoko:

y'all collectively loathe & envy the Igbos but have Never make any feeble effort to really throw these Igbos out!

Seeing as I don't hate or envy Ndigbo, I have no reason to want to throw anybody out of anything.

Ndigbo for the most part are great, hardworking and welcoming people for the most part who are an absolute joy and honour to be around. That's my own personal experience in real life.

Hopefully you will soon get over the pain and hurt of Peter Obi coming third in the recently run Presidential elections after been roundly defeated hands down by both President Tinubu and Atiku. That's on you though.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Always speaking from both sides of the mouth..so typical of people from that side. Ain't these Igbos gonba have passport issues in the rest part of the world?

HE Peter Obi? Ohhh the chronic one-nigeria apostle of LP, well he was the closest to helping those maami in your side be able to afford panla bonga fish, I reckon.

Side you would rather your maamis suffer hunger than HE Peter Obi save them, who am I to oppose your wish? Have not seen mothers & women from the rest part of Nigeria protesting for panla bonga fish?

aswani:

Seeing as I don't hate or envy Ndigbo, I have no reason to want to throw anybody out of anything.

Ndigbo for the most part are great, hardworking and welcoming people for the most part who are an absolute joy and honour to be around. That's my own personal experience in real life.

Hopefully you will soon get over the pain and hurt of Peter Obi coming third in the recently run Presidential elections after been roundly defeated hands down by both President Tinubu and Atiku. That's on you though.

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by aswani(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2023
Bigkoko:

HE Peter Obi? Ohhh the chronic one-nigeria apostle of LP, well he was the closest to helping those maami in your side be able to afford panla bonga fish, I reckon.

Side you would rather your maamis suffer hunger than HE Peter Obi save them, who am I to oppose your wish? Have not seen mothers & women from the rest part of Nigeria protesting for panla bonga fish?

Peter Obi can be your messiah and that's OK but he has been a core part of the useless Nigerian political class (along with President Tinubu and Atiku) that so far have not done much for the Nigerian masses.

I am hopeful that President Tinubu can seize the moment and seal his name in history, still hopeful.

How exactly will Peter Obi turn around an economy that successive PDP government's, his own party people, and Bubu have run into the ground any quicker than President Tinubu? Feel free to answer in detail or summary.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2023
You go hope you go tire ni....
Within as little as nine months he has beaten Buhari records as the most clueless, and incompetent leader Nigeria ever had!

FX= NGN has shade more than 60%
Security= it took Buhari at least 1yr before a massacre occur
Fuel = you know the story!
Women protesting for panla bonga fish!
Useless trip to COP28 Dubai.
Useless need for yatch....

Hope us free though. But it's a hopeless situation expecting a fellow like Asiwaju to deliver.....

Yesterday, market women ✋ hand for touch am and his 30 motor convoy. Lagos market women hand though, before una say say na Igbo women hand touch!

aswani:

Peter Obi can be your messiah and that's OK but he has been a core part of the useless Nigerian political class (along with President Tinubu and Atiku) that so far have not done much for the Nigerian masses.

I am hopeful that President Tinubu can seize the moment and seal his name in history, still hopeful.

How exactly will Peter Obi turn around an economy that successive PDP government's, his own party people, and Bubu have run into the ground any quicker than President Tinubu? Feel free to answer in detail or summary.

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2023
Did you say how HE Peter Obi will turn around the economy? Give him six months you will see verifiable results!

That nigga no dey collect shishi, and he no dey give shishi. You think HE Peter Obi will sign and release money for Akpabio and others to buy new cars? Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 then you know nothing about that Onitsha trained trader!

Buhari run the economy off course? That's where I have serious problems with you guys from that region....but you swobs were cheering Buhari as he was running the economy aground, borrowing loans and using oil assets as colla, thinking you're peppering the Dot Nation.... Na una go feel am. Chinedu just only have to increase his prices. Better for him if he still has old stock. Chinedu don hammer extra 20% the foolishness of his fellow citizens drop on his laps for free!

Inflation favors only those who have liquid or stick assets. That's where Umuigbo dey gallant. See, in case you don't know. Inflation is good, but only good to people who trade goods & services in cash! That's where the Dot Nation pass all of una. Even if una like, bring Osama bin laden into Aso Rock and he tank the economy, just like Asiwaju, na for my Dot brothers to increase the prices of their goods and services. That's why they have money to go flex Xmas for East.

Voting in crooks fraudsters certificate forgers riggers coupists and drug Barons will only impoverish you guys. Not my Dot brothers!

aswani:

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2023
In a speech I gave to a small audience of Startups in 2021 in Nairobi Kenya, I told them inflation & debt is good is good for the prepared and for the local entrepreneur. They all disagreed.

See it like this.
Emeka, an illiterate, is an entrepreneur. He has a shop that turns over a million weekly in sales. This is known only by his account manager, a sharp Igbo girl who knew what Emeka can do if given the right financial information.

So she advise Emeka to collect a bank loan and start building a house in Lagos. Emeka did as told. Now, Emeka is owning bank 10M. So it assume Emeka is broke to suffersticated people. Emeka lives frugally until his house was completed. Emeka is not broke because the debt was only in paper work. His weekly turn over helps him service the debts.
Now he puts the house for rents and within three years Emeka pays off the full loan he collected without collateral. (Now you See how loan is good?).

It's elections time, an idiot gets elected and foolishly disobey the law of supply & demand. Inflation hits hard. Emeka becomes more wealthier. The house he got for almost free has triple in Value.
The house he built with 10M loan is now worth 80M.....

You can not wish yourself to wealth or run into wealth through skull mining or political servitude, it comes with good financial intelligence and frugal living.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by aswani(m): 11:34am On Dec 31, 2023
Bigkoko:
Did you say how HE Peter Obi will turn around the economy? Give him six months you will see verifiable results!

Buhari run the economy off course? That's where I have serious problems with you guys from that region....but you swobs were cheering Buhari as he was running the economy aground, borrowing loans and using oil assets as colla, thinking you're peppering the Dot Nation....

Voting in crooks fraudsters certificate forgers riggers coupists and drug Barons will only impoverish you guys. Not my Dot brothers!

1) Even Jesus cannot turn the Nigerian economy round in 6 months after all the years of mismanagement, if Peter Obi ever told you he could, then he is a charlatan.

2) I neither voted Bubu nor cheered him on.

3) I have never voted President Tibubu, he is now in the post and taking hard decisions so I'll support him. For example, Petrol subsidy should have gone ages ago, but the populist PDP governments wouldn't remove it, same as artificially holding the naira value up.

Happy for Ndigbo that they will not suffer from the economic pains the rest of us do until things turn around. What a blessed set of people.

Cannot wait for Biafra because with Peter Obi's support in the past elections, he would clearly be the first President. I look forward to seeing him perform magical economical wonders, I myself will move to the East and enjoy the wonderment of the land of milk and honey.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Blasphemy! If it's those murderers from the north, by now thy would have lynch you online.
Yeshua aka Jesus Christ can turn the whole earth in a twinkle of an eye, not to talk a cesspool like Nigeria.

With HE Peter Obi, within six months you will see positive economic results that would put smile on faces....

All agbado & Ronus cheered Buhari. Don't deny the Daura nigga.

Ohhh goodness me....so na who vote am ni?

HE Peter Obi is a chronic Zikist one-nigeria apostle. He doesn't share the Biafran idealogy. Don't blame him. All Igbo politicians don't.

You can up the ant by writing Asiwaju a love letter, of the need to allow the Igbos build their El Dorado shouldn't you?

aswani:

1) Even Jesus cannot turn the Nigerian economy round in 6 months after all the years of mismanagement, if Peter Obi ever told you he could, then he is a charlatan.

2) I neither voted Bubu nor cheered him on.

3) I have never voted President Tibubu, he is now in the post and taking hard decisions so I'll support him. For example, Petrol subsidy should have gone ages ago, but the populist PDP governments wouldn't remove it, same as artificially holding the naira value up.

Happy for Ndigbo that they will not suffer from the economic pains the rest of us do until things turn around. What a blessed set of people.

Cannot wait for Biafra because with Peter Obi's support in the past elections, he would clearly be the first President. I look forward to seeing him perform magical economical wonders, I myself will move to the East and enjoy the wonderment of the land of milk and honey.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by aswani(m): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bigkoko:
Blasphemy! If it's those murderers from the north, by now thy would have lynch you online.
Yeshua aka Jesus Christ can turn the whole earth in a twinkle of an eye, not to talk a cesspool like Nigeria.

With HE Peter Obi, within six months you will see positive economic results that would put smile on faces....

All agbado & Ronus cheered Buhari. Don't deny the Daura nigga.

Ohhh goodness me....so na who vote am ni?

You can up the ant by writing Asiwaju a love letter, of the need to allow the Igbos build their El Dorado shouldn't you?

Why would I involve myself with Ndigbo secession attempts when they are very capable of doing that themselves? You can feel free to all write to your senators en-masse to start the process of getting your Eldorado.

Even Peter Obi will not be deluded enough to claim he will turn the Nigerian economy round in 6 months as you are doing on his behalf.

You are asking who voted Buhari a Northerner in to office? Are you serious?

The "agbados and ronus", as you so lovingly called them, in Lagos state are patiently waiting for Peter Obi to come and ask them for their votes again in 2027.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 6:53am On Jan 01
Ohhh forgive my ignorance. I should have known people from your side takes from both mouth at The Sam time. I was carried away in euphoria by your take of wanting to migrate to our Biafran El Dorado! I mistakenly thought you would at least be genuine enough to lend support, since you're one of the fakes who say support but carries bile in mind, you can positively fvck off!

aswani:

Why would I involve myself with Ndigbo secession attempts when they are very capable of doing that themselves? You can feel free to all write to your senators en-masse to start the process of getting your Eldorado.

Even Peter Obi will not be deluded enough to claim he will turn the Nigerian economy round in 6 months as you are doing on his behalf.

You are asking who voted Buhari a Northerner in to office? Are you serious?

The "agbados and ronus", as you so lovingly called them, in Lagos state are patiently waiting for Peter Obi to come and ask them for their votes again in 2027.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Mbanda(m): 8:05am On Jan 01
[/b][b][b][/b]
oldguyman:
No ones care about your region. We even want you people to stay back there.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 11:07am On Jan 01
An unspecified number of passengers travelling for the New Year’s celebrations have reportedly been kidnapped in Cross River State, South-South Nigeria.

SaharaReporters learnt that the incident occurred around 3 pm on Sunday at Nde 3 Corners in the Ikom local government area of the state.

SaharaReporters reported on December 23, 2023, that scores of travellers including a medical doctor and his son were kidnapped in Otukpa, Benue State along the Enugu - Makurdi Federal Road.

It reported that the travellers were kidnapped on Thursday evening despite the presence of several military and police checkpoints in the area.

However, the kidnapping which took place at the same spot where the Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ikom local government area, Mr Mathew Egomo and his son Dickson were abducted early in December was blamed on herdsmen who had been terrorising the area recently.

According to reports, the New Year's Eve abduction brought the number of kidnapping incidents to four in the last month within the Nde 3- corners by Akparabong junction.

Lamenting the incessant kidnapping cases in the area, residents who told journalists that the community had mobilised to fix the bad spots on the road to allow for free flow of traffic.

The residents claimed that the kidnappers were herdsmen because they did not come with vehicles but suddenly emerged from the bush, shot at vehicles on sight and dragged their victims into nearby forests.

Residents of Nde alleged that the hoodlums carrying out the attacks are herdsmen living in nearby forests around the community and at a trailer park in the village.

A resident of the community, Tony Etim said that on December 28, kidnappers at Nde 3 Corners, Ikom Local Government Area abducted a man and a woman. Etim said they shot a child dead in the process.

According to him, the December 28 incident came three days after gunmen killed one Akpang Ayambem, kidnapped four and wounded several others at the same spot -on Christmas Day.

"These abductions continued unabated despite the heavy presence of armed policemen along the road. The kidnappers even engaged the security agents in a gun battle at Nde 3- corners by Akparabong junction. The hoodlums later overpowered the security agents and abducted their victims," the source said.

Efforts made by SaharaReporters to get the reaction of the Cross Rivers Police Command were unsuccessful as the command's spokesperson, SP Irene Ugbo, didn't answer his calls.

He also did not reply to a text message sent to him seeking more information regarding the incident.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/01/scores-passengers-travelling-new-years-celebrations-kidnapped-cross-river
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 11:10am On Jan 01
My heart are with the victim's.

Congratulations to our brothers in ala Igbo who made sure our forests is free from these allahic kidnapers!

See why I was celebrating. This was exactly what they want for ala Igbo, but ala Igbo is too hot for them to continue with their criminal act!

Even oga Boko Haram could not hide his surprise at how peaceful SE is!

Before coming to our forests, write your Will!

Bigkoko:
An unspecified number of passengers travelling for the New Year’s celebrations have reportedly been kidnapped in Cross River State, South-South Nigeria.

SaharaReporters learnt that the incident occurred around 3 pm on Sunday at Nde 3 Corners in the Ikom local government area of the state.

SaharaReporters reported on December 23, 2023, that scores of travellers including a medical doctor and his son were kidnapped in Otukpa, Benue State along the Enugu - Makurdi Federal Road.

It reported that the travellers were kidnapped on Thursday evening despite the presence of several military and police checkpoints in the area.

However, the kidnapping which took place at the same spot where the Chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ikom local government area, Mr Mathew Egomo and his son Dickson were abducted early in December was blamed on herdsmen who had been terrorising the area recently.

According to reports, the New Year's Eve abduction brought the number of kidnapping incidents to four in the last month within the Nde 3- corners by Akparabong junction.

Lamenting the incessant kidnapping cases in the area, residents who told journalists that the community had mobilised to fix the bad spots on the road to allow for free flow of traffic.

The residents claimed that the kidnappers were herdsmen because they did not come with vehicles but suddenly emerged from the bush, shot at vehicles on sight and dragged their victims into nearby forests.

Residents of Nde alleged that the hoodlums carrying out the attacks are herdsmen living in nearby forests around the community and at a trailer park in the village.

A resident of the community, Tony Etim said that on December 28, kidnappers at Nde 3 Corners, Ikom Local Government Area abducted a man and a woman. Etim said they shot a child dead in the process.

According to him, the December 28 incident came three days after gunmen killed one Akpang Ayambem, kidnapped four and wounded several others at the same spot -on Christmas Day.

"These abductions continued unabated despite the heavy presence of armed policemen along the road. The kidnappers even engaged the security agents in a gun battle at Nde 3- corners by Akparabong junction. The hoodlums later overpowered the security agents and abducted their victims," the source said.

Efforts made by SaharaReporters to get the reaction of the Cross Rivers Police Command were unsuccessful as the command's spokesperson, SP Irene Ugbo, didn't answer his calls.

He also did not reply to a text message sent to him seeking more information regarding the incident.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/01/scores-passengers-travelling-new-years-celebrations-kidnapped-cross-river
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 12:20pm On Jan 01
were provided adequate security.

“We need your support as a people. We need the cooperation of the people to help the troops to succeed. Help us with information, and provide support to these troops.

“We are working towards ensuring all the displaced return to their ancestral homes as quickly as possible. Accept our condolences and our assurance that going forward this will not occur again,” Gen. Lagbaja said.

Minister of State for Defence, Bello Matawalle, accompanied by his Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation counterpart, Betta Edu, told Governor Mutfwang that the visit was on the directive of President Tinubu.

He said: “We are here on the directive of the President to commiserate with you and assure you of total commitment toward securing the lives and property of the people.

“I want to assure you that this incident will not occur again; these criminals will be crushed soon.”

Matawalle assured the governor that the humanitarian needs of the victims would be addressed.

“This is why the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs joined this delegation; she is expected to ascertain the humanitarian needs of the people,” he said.

A traditional ruler, Edward Bitrus, said it was the “saddest Christmas in all my 70 years in life”.

“We have been living peacefully in our community. I then wonder what led to these killings.

“Our children may not resume schools in January because the economic bases of the families have been razed by the attackers.

“Our investment in dry season farming has become a waste because the owners of the farms have been killed or displaced.

“Government must fish out these attackers so that victims will get justice,” he said.

Police deploy more men

Plateau Police Command said it has deployed more men to the troubled areas.

The spokesman, Alfred Alabo, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), said in a statement: “As part of measures to protect lives and properties in the affected areas, the Commissioner of Police, Okoro Alawari, has placed a ban on all forms of late-night spiritual and social gathering in Bokkos, Barkin-Ladi, Riyom and Mangu Local Government Areas.”

Also, the Plateau State Tourism Corporation & organisers of the Jos Christmas Festival announced the cancellation of all remaining events at the Jos Christmas Festival.

https://thenationonlineng.net/terrorists-deposited-arms-ahead-of-attacks-on-plateau-communities-says-senator/amp/
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 10:43pm On Jan 02
Umu Igbo worldwide, this is what they want for you! Where by people you "know" who share a different religion with you, will swoop down on you chatting the name of their god and slaughter you in the name of their god...

Listen to what this survivor of the plateau massacre says!

Next time oga Boko Haram I'd looking for terrorists, you guys should direct him to look closer home, first in his borno Maiduguri, and then in the villages & forests of the middle belt areas.

And any allahic terrorists found hiding in our bushes & forests should be dispatch straight to allah to collect his own 72 virgins!

Listen to this:

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/baba-b-ibrahim-a33b73224_according-to-one-of-the-survivors-of-the-activity-7148049756160778240-gqx5?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibadan Explosion Is An Attack On Biafra Dominated Area In Yorubaland - IPOB / Former VP Atiku Visits Dele Momodu At An Hotel In Dubai, UAE / The Problem With Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.