Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! (2199 Views)

They're Angry Because No Chaos In Southeast This Period / I Have Served Well, Disappointed No One – Buhari / South-east Stop The Destruction And Chaos In Your Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
All praise and glory to G-d, the Maker and Lord of the Igbos for a chaos free Xmas celebration!

As innocent as our people are, may Tinubulations and his emilokanomics not reach them in their hustle. As the consequences of the past elections shows up, give our brothers the Grace and ruggedity to increase the prices of their goods & services without pity for those who likes voting crooks, fraudsters, certificate forgers, riggers, coupists and broad daylight murderers... iseee!

Let the same Grace You use to protect us when the lanky clueless incompetent slowpoke called us, Your people 5% dot. Show them that indeed You are G-d and no other god exist besides you! Iseee!
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hahahaha 🤣🤣 🤣. But how come IGR dey increase but brown room no gree change? Asking for a friend ni!

Kafirbigot:
Their IGR increased this month.. because they have finished Skullz' in OGUN, OYO, OSUN States

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by biaframaster200: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bigkoko:
This one touch am where I want am!!!! Until you guys stop murdering little girls and mining their heads for money making rituals, I won't stop calling you guys out Kamarudeen...

Igbos don't mine 💀 skulls. An average Igbo person prefer to hawk and beat the street than go murder a poor little girl, infact una own too bad. Murdering their girlfriends and concubines for their 💀 skulls....

Kamarudeen how many una don mine so far this year?

Have you forgotten Cannibalism and ritualist is part of your cultural heritage in the SadEast .......Okija shrine drinks the bloods of innocent souls daily.....

Just to ask, Have you taken human being meat lately....share your experience in the comments below

Oloshi
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by biaframaster200: 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kafirbigot:
Tears everywhere in my lineage, Among my siblings and among my cousins, uncles and Aunties ... cheesy

Sorry...this.cup.of wrath you presently drinking in your family will. soon.pass over you and you bEEr the sigh of Deceive...
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Oya ohh see who una dey call pasta.... Awon christian brethren is he one of una?

The Holy bible says, a man leaves his parents and cleave to his wife....and they become one, but this cornfuse werey thinks otherwise ni because he must be accepted by 🔥 fire by force!

The biggest mistake anyone should make is depending on politics for food.... Especially during adult life. You no go know when you go accuse your Maker of lying.

Just like one werey pastor from that region that likes voting crooks, fraudsters, certificate forgers, riggers, coupists said one time that if the God of the Bible comes and tell him that tithes Don't work, he will tell God it works.... Mdi mmadu self. Tufiakwaaaa this kind people

2 Likes

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Emetex22(m): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ireportlive:

If not for Nairaland.. who even cares about you people . In Ibadan that I am , I can confidently tell you I haven't seen an Ibo man for a week, and the last time I saw one was in a market selling charger
Better sell charger than go skull mining and human spare parts trade, happy holidays 😆 🤣 😂

2 Likes

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Any day, any time motor or motorcycle apart parts trade is better than human spare parts trade.

Abeg enjoy your holiday ni! No be we send them to vote incompetent leaders!

Emetex22:

Better sell charger than go skull mining and human spare parts trade, happy holidays 😆 🤣 😂

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by nedu666: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Max24:
Who are the they? If you are referring to who I think you are referring to then you have failed. Who cares what happens there? How does what you do or not do in your region affect the price of garri in my region? What impact does your Monday restriction have on other regions other than yourselves? We are trying to save the chick from the death/eagle but it's saying we are not allowing him to play outside. Instead of you to keep quiet and be retrospective.

You don't care but you are typing essay

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Na their way!!! If they tell you good morning, check well na evening.. lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

nedu666:

You don't care but you are typing essay

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by silibaba: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bigkoko:
These are the types that finally look for 💀 skull to mine because his lazy ass thinks hustling via selling chargers is too demeaning for his lazy ass!

that's it.

Some people find it hard to understand that greatness must start somewhere.

The guy is selling charger now, tomorrow he might upgrade to supprying charger, upgrade to importing charger.

Then tomorrow the envy continue.

@ibo charger seller in Ibadan l, please don't despise your humble beginning. Keep hustling. It will pay you someday .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
I foresee a major phone charger importer soon!

silibaba:
that's it.

Some people find it hard to understand that greatness must start somewhere.

The guy is selling charger now, tomorrow he might upgrade to supprying charger, upgrade to importing charger.

Then tomorrow the envy continue.

@ibo charger seller in Ibadan l, please don't despise your humble beginning. Keep hustling. It will pay you someday .

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Kafirbigot: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
DIE quick ... You are worthless anyway. cheesy

biaframaster200:

My father and mother are both idiots and Worthless prostitutes. Imagine my mother doesn't know who my Worthless father is.

Is it

Fatai the Agbero and bus driver
Mukaila the tout and Opc member
Bashiru the pickpocket

My mother is so useless even the MAGUN juju didn't work on her..

I want to commit suicide..I need to DIE..

Please help me, the shame is too much.

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Kafirbigot: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
That is the 12th wonder if the world.!!!

With so much IGR, poverty has built a duplex in their generation. cheesy

Bigkoko:
Hahahaha 🤣🤣 🤣. But how come IGR dey increase but brown room no gree change? Asking for a friend ni!

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by aswani(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bigkoko:
Pepper 🌶️ eye. Tell Asiwaju & oga Boko Haram to use Executive Power to Grant them Biafra and see if 99% won't stay back!

Stay back to do what?

What can Biafra offer an Ndigbo whose trading acumen has helped him build a good trading empire In Yorubaland or the North?

If Nigeria does allow Biafran secession, you will be shocked as to how Many Ndigbo will refuse to give up their passports for a Biafran one.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by biaframaster200: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kafirbigot:
I will die very soon....anyways I don't worth living.....my life is miserable....my father is a kidnapper while my mother is in the baby factory business....and she also sells hard drugs like cocaine, and heroine....if you ask me.....can take you to where she deals.with drugs....we possess some. assault rifles in my home..... This is purposely used for kidnapping and highway robbery business... I am worthless anyway. cheesy

DSS, do your job
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by AgbadoDie: 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
It's funny when others are thinking about better things to bring money, and people with inferiority complex think anyone is thinking about them

See your life, your villagers are being killed on daily and your best interest is to be the first to comment on a post about our lovely people enjoying their Christmas because of the security brought to us by our prophet, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu through ESN.

You go wail tire until your papa and mama are joined in the slaughtering. Ewu ohia!

2 Likes

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Kafirbigot: 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
I don't bloody care...you can die with heartache sef...useless idiot

biaframaster200:

My father is a total dunce that married my mum, a total harlot. She fvvcked the whole street and my father still fell for her. The greatest foolishness in my family was from my ancestors that are pigs and useless idiots. As a Yoruba fool and pig, it's normal for my people to be generationally stupid and Worthless. God will forever punish my lineage because even with poverty we are still very useless.

IGBOs are my master and Yoruba is filled with stupid slaves and baseless idiots. Please forgive me my OGA I will repent. Please!! embarassed
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by biaframaster200: 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kafirbigot:
I Ech wäert net exceléieren ....virum Enn vun dësem Joer ....ech ginn duerch Sträitkugel ëmbruecht ... mäi Papp wäert meng Mamm ëmbréngen an ech wäert mäi Papp ëmbréngen, da wäert d'Streckskugel mech ëmbréngen.. Ech Geschwëster wäerte sinn auswëschen virum Enn vun dësem Joer vun IPOb Gewiermänner .... Bitterkeet a Leed wäert ni meng Linn Enn Enn ... Ech d'Batterkeet wäert zu menger ganzer Linn verbreet .... duerch meng Linn Igbo Leit komplett ausgeschloss ginn. Bye

Okay. Thank bye
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Kafirbigot: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
BIAFRAN passport opens new frontiers.
BIAFRA passport is not Worthless like the NIGERIAN passport.

The typical Biafran sees the World and it's attendant opportunities.

You don't see beyond North and SW

Grow up...IGBOs have left NIGERIA in spirit. The deafening silence when you demolished houses, should tell you alot.

IGBOs have left you in spirit...facts

aswani:

Stay back to do what?

What can Biafra offer an Ndigbo whose trading acumen has helped him build a good trading empire In Yorubaland or the North?

If Nigeria does allow Biafran secession, you will be shocked as to how Many Ndigbo will refuse to give up their passports for a Biafran one.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
Really? I don't believe in one person opinion. Sample it to a test, and you'd shocked even the bleaching gov of Imo State will choose Biafra over Nigeria!

You think gov hopeless no need good system ni?

aswani:

Stay back to do what?

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by chopnaira: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Abeg. Do quick and return. I miss my crayfish and ugu leaf sellers.

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Just like oga Boko Haram talking of insecurities in the SE when his kinsmen just slaughtered more than 200 people in Plateau State. No be juju be that?

AgbadoDie:

See your life, your villagers are being killed on daily and your best interest is to be the first to comment on a post about our lovely people enjoying their Christmas because of the security brought to us by our prophet, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu through ESN.

You go wail tire until your papa and mama are joined in the slaughtering. Ewu ohia!
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
These beautiful, hardworking ladies will never protest that they cannot buy panla bonga fish wey some people maami dey cry off in emilokan side!

Through the sale of these pumpkin leaves, many of them don train graduates wey dey Western countries....

If those maami wey dey protest for common panla bonga fish Sabi farm pumpkin, Dem no for dey expect the cocaine man to perform miracles ni!
Aunty Remi don tell una say her sugar daddy, sorry husband no be magician!

chopnaira:
Abeg. Do quick and return. I miss my crayfish and ugu leaf sellers.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by ccffwx: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
I just read a rebuttal by Seun saying that he is not a tribalist and that it is South Eastern people who are the tribalists on his crumbling platform. The thread has been locked so I cannot comment there. First, SE people is not a term an intelligent person would use. I wonder what that means. Secondly, instead of taking responsibility for the tribalism on Nairaland and apologising for allowing it fester for so long, Seun was labelling south east people (whoever they are) tribalists. This is senseless, weak and not what a leader should do. I hope he and his horde of dimwit feel better now. Most sensible people have since dumped the forum and moved on. Pathetic!
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by chopnaira: 7:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bigkoko:
These beautiful, hardworking ladies will never protest that they cannot buy panla bonga fish wey some people maami dey cry off in emilokan side!

Through the sale of these pumpkin leaves, many of them don train graduates wey dey Western countries....

If those maami wey dey protest for common panla bonga fish Sabi farm pumpkin, Dem no for dey expect the cocaine man to perform miracles ni!
Aunty Remi don tell una say her sugar daddy, sorry husband no be magician!

All what you typed above na epistle.

Mama Chizoba will send one of her daughters to come and deliver ugu and Egunsi blended with crayfish at my house when she is back.

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Much better than people their maami dey protest over inability to buy panla bonga fish for Ewedu, and whose children pride themselves as agile skull Miners..lol

Abeg how many were successfully mibed this year in SW? I'm keeping an archive of this una skills for research purposes!

chopnaira:

Mama Chizoba will send one of her daughters to come and deliver ugu and Egunsi blended with crayfish at my house when she is back.
Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Don't pay attention to what he says! Go to the religious section and see his handwork...
Though I respect him as a person, however I have no single regards for his biases and his frontal efforts to make it look like he's innocent is an insult on the intelligence of sane people!

His body language, his willful ignorance and perceived biases shows he's not serious!

ccffwx:
I just read a rebuttal by Seun saying that he is not a tribalist and that it is South Eastern people who are the tribalists on his crumbling platform. The thread has been locked so I cannot comment there. First, SE people is not a term an intelligent person would use. I wonder what that means. Secondly, instead of taking responsibility for the tribalism on Nairaland and apologising for allowing it fester for so long, Seun was labelling south east people (whoever they are) tribalists. This is senseless, weak and not what a leader should do. I hope he and his horde of dimwit feel better now. Most sensible people have since dumped the forum and moved on. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by Bigkoko: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
See am watch am. Hunger dey worry una maami. Tell them to go farm pumpkin, agbado, cassava Asiwaju no be magician according to aunt Remy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHbwmpW8QOI?si=pt1MoyaJDDcpyuX-

chopnaira:

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by gammarays(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Paystack:

No Igbo historian will tell you Igbos are from Israel or Jewish people.

It is practically impossible for blacks to originate from people of lighter color

It is the other way around.... Black skin is dominant... other variant of colors can come from a black man but other variants of colors can't come from Caucasian or Jewish people who may be considered white tho Asians.

A black man and Black woman in deepest part of Africa can give birth to someone with perfectly white and light skin with even blue eyes but a white man with white woman can never give birth to a Blackman (Checkout Mendels Law )

I'm Igbo and I did not come from Israel and I'm definitely not a Jew. We may have similar trade characteristics but Igbos did not come from Israel... it's an insult!

Igbos may not be related to Jews biologically but have an excellent replica of the Jews in character hence they're called black Jews

Check their dominating character, productive nature and others

1 Like

Re: They're Disappointed: No Chaos In SE During Xmas! by favor914: 12:01am On Dec 31, 2023
Bigkoko:
Nooo.... You get it wrong. The Jews are not originally from that territory you call "Israel" in Biblical Canaan land. Their ancestor Abraham move to Ur...modern day Iraq where he beget Jakob & the son of slave.... Later on they move to Egypt present day Africa, by the north.

Prior to Exodus, the Igbos who are Jews of the Nubian race....move downwards rather than across the wilderness... Sometime in 2024, I should be publish a book detailing this crass migration.

Now, the issue of color is due to pigmentation or lack of it. If you stay in western hemisphere for 5 decades, your pigmentation would turn fairer, and it goes on like that while your DNA replication finish the job on color change!

But, I'm sure you are more knowledgeable than the British & Americans who labeled them such.... Continue bruh!

It is true, go & check your ancestry tree, so you will see when your ancestors migrated, & moved from the rocks @ Osogbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major, 5 Soldiers Jailed For Life / Gen. Azazi Is New National Security Adviser / How Much Did Oni Of Ife Receive To Confer Yoruba Chieftaincy To Gej Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.