Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,492 members, 7,850,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

'i'm Not A Fan Of Davido, He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me' - Kate Henshaw - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i'm Not A Fan Of Davido, He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me' - Kate Henshaw (269 Views)

Mary Njoku: Stop Criticizing My Fashion When You See Me, Just Don’t Greet Me / Susan: I Am Pregnant For Davido, He Slept With Me At Eko Hotel - Sisters Accuse / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'i'm Not A Fan Of Davido, He Didn't Greet Me When He Saw Me' - Kate Henshaw by versenewsonline(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
52-year-old Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw has said she is not a fan of the 31-year-old popular afrobeat singer Davido.

VerseNews reports that the actress disclosed while speaking during an interview with Chude Jidonwo.

Kate narrated that she met Davido once and he did not greet her.

“Well, I’m not a fan.” she said.

Click here to continue: https://versenews.ng/im-not-a-fan-of-davido-he-didnt-greet-me-when-he-saw-me-kate-henshaw/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pilotless Plane: This Plane Flies Without A Pilot (video & Pictures) / Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa / I Am Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire -bbnaija Winner Iiebaye Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.