Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (19099 Views)

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos / Obidient Visits IDP Camp In Abuja To Celebrate Birthday / Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by IbileIfe: 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
The real President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The other one is the President of the Federal Republic of INEC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by plaindealer: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
This fake and disingenuous eye service clown again..

Pandora loser get tens of billions inside his secrete Pandora foreign bank account, but na only 5 million the loser fit dash..

What a loser..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Quebec91(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
cheesy i tell you man
omoredia:
Peter Obi is just the best. When we get sense we go make u president without inec sef
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Quebec91(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Said it all
JoeEeL:
Good but very unsustainable gesture.

A 4 or 8-year presidency by Obi may only bring a reprieve.

A complete dissolution and dismemberment of this nonsense called a country and the ultimate definition of new borders around indigenous communities is d first step in d right direction.

I want to warn my Plateau friends, d moment fulanis gain significant number in ur place, its almost over.

U see how arrogant they are, claiming they are indigenous to Jos. That is d same way these riff-raffs claim to be indigenous to Ilorin, proper Yoruba town o.

Reminds me of Nnamdi Kanu, d wise sage, that says the clinging onto One-Nigeria is d stamp of your demise.

Ire o.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Jayhome24: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=127700972][/quote]

Sorry who is this na who carry dog mouth enter Pooh?
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Blacklion3: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:
The fraud remains the fraud
Stingy Pandora fraud
Read the news. The thread title is misleading. The man did not give any money, he only made a pledge.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Chochovini: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:
The fraud daily transfer no dey pass N5m
. See this ewu, how much your papa donate?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Iceberg3: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jayhome24:

Sorry who is this na who carry dog mouth enter Pooh?

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by luvinhubby(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:

Stingy Pandora fraud

Your malaria is chronic and cerebral, quick recovery
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by IfnobeGod20: 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:
The fraud daily transfer no dey pass N5m
He sweated to get the money and that is why he is reasonable to spending it, unlike others that their money is questionable.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Egoveen: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Who else is tired of criticizing this Agulu green snake?

Me I no dey even bother dey comment on his matter again.

I just leave Chibuzors and Chigozies to keep hyping him.

God has already exposed his true colour
Since your emilokan chanter entered abuja you have resorted to taking Kai Kai in the morning,afternoon and night thereby loosing your sense of existence.......I pity you heavily.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Lanre1979: 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Peter Obi likes high service. I rest my case.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Egoveen: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
DeadCountry:
This ignorant criminal is still parading himself as representative of Igbos, doing his British paid work of distracting our people from Biafra restoration.
This is what you get when you wake up from drinking leftover dry gin at a Yoruba cry party where they go to cry to olumila to give them their daily bread because emilokan has abandoned them.......get sense guy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by magzey: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
A leader that cares.
A man that shows empathy. Ride on!

Meanwhile, some people are doing owambe, driving expensive motorcades with tax payers money while the masses are shouting
"Ebi npa wa oo...
his IPOB brothers are killing their people left right and center i never hear PITOBI Visiting victims in south East. are you thinking what am thinking? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Irupetepete: 10:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:

Stingy Pandora fraud
bonjour MADMAN SE, COMON CAVA?
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Babathanks(m): 10:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
eepeepook:
The government has hands in these sorts of tragedies. Coming out to paint yourselves as saints will always win the crowd over. Na my existence concern me. I go put these people matter for head only if I wan enter market.
I don't think the government have hand. I was born and brought up in Jos. This fight had been happening since many years back. Is always a fight between the fulani the invaders versus the indigenous owners
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by EconFinance: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
agabusta:

Continue your dreams in Lala land.
You didn't answer the question

That should tell you a lot
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by YourKarma: 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jayhome24:
Nice one day just break ba? If you like donate N500m we won't still allow you to rule Nigeria I your lifetime.

You think uou can foo us? Mbanu during 2023 election you have committed a serious political sactlriledge and taboo coupled with political treasonable offense which are unforgiven. Contest 100 times we will frustrate you and make sure you never make it.

You neeva sabi wetin jam you mr Gringory shey you think bullying Nigerians will make us succumb to you and your moronic obidints? Na na we proven you wrong in the last election and we will do it again n 2027, we haven't finished with you yet.

Tell me exactly what Obi did. What's this "sacrilege and taboo" you speak so brazenly about?
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by bentenny(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Who else is tired of criticizing this Agulu green snake?

Me I no dey even bother dey comment on his matter again.

I just leave Chibuzors and Chigozies to keep hyping him.

God has already exposed his true colour
That's the idea!
He will keep posting pics that will make you keep wailing until you get tired and do something worthwhile with your life!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Myer(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chispa:
Seunmsg
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
AntiChristian
duro4chang
lhordspy
Moh247
Ayamed
WriterNG
Rashduct4luv
Lukuluku69
Biodun556
Expanse2020
BloomingDale
CoronaVirusPro
nlpolicewoman
mannabbqgreels
silvernorgold
Raskimonojendor
denreledave
ThatFairGuy1
N3TRAL
yarimo
Okoroawusa
LeoDeKing
Templarlandry
Helinues
God1000

Is this propaganda?
Lol is this.necessary?
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by HeadlessMob: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
BossGerald:
Where is ebola??

140people were massacred in their home fgs...that man is clueless

When hopeless people comment, you need not to be told undecided

Voluntary slaves everywhere in this country, tufia

Your ebola president is yet to do anything about insecurity in the country...but you dare not say anything against the drug kingpin and your pay master

And how when will your failure visit the South East for those killed even in Anambra or their lives dont matter?
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Danniedpastor(m): 11:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:

Stingy Pandora fraud

Your stupidity stinks.
Your ebola that you supported has not visited them till date. A private individual visited and even donated and all your empty brain can conjure is insults?
Hatred is the class with witchcraft.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by HeadlessMob: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
IbileIfe:
The real President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The other one is the President of the Federal Republic of INEC.

You meant to say the real president of biafra. Hahahahaha. I can bet you that this man will never get near the seat of power in Aso rock. He will lose again in 2027 and wait for another 12 years and by then it will be too late for him
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Myer(m): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
DeadCountry:
This ignorant criminal is still parading himself as representative of Igbos, doing his British paid work of distracting our people from Biafra restoration.
And you're busy doing the devil sponsored work of pushing the Biafra agenda when you should be contributing to the established nation.of Nigeria.

God does not support rebellion because it is the very sin.of Lucifer that made him wage war in heaven.only to lose and be woefully defeated and be banished to earth as Satan.

When you contribute sincerely to the prosperity of Nigeria, then and.only then.can you get your desire which is a peaceful and prosperous nation both.in the East and.the rest of Nigeria.

You must see yourself as Nigerian before Igbo/Biafran.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Cromagnon: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chispa:
Seunmsg
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
AntiChristian
duro4chang
lhordspy
Moh247
Ayamed
WriterNG
Rashduct4luv
Lukuluku69
Biodun556
Expanse2020
BloomingDale
CoronaVirusPro
nlpolicewoman
mannabbqgreels
silvernorgold
Raskimonojendor
denreledave
ThatFairGuy1
N3TRAL
yarimo
Okoroawusa
LeoDeKing
Templarlandry
Helinues
God1000

Is this propaganda?
yes it is
How much has he donated in the East on Monday's

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Cromagnon: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
JoeEeL:
Good but very unsustainable gesture.

A 4 or 8-year presidency by Obi may only bring a reprieve.

A complete dissolution and dismemberment of this nonsense called a country and the ultimate definition of new borders around indigenous communities is d first step in d right direction.

is it not the same useless governors that will become new presidents of these new communities?

I want to warn my Plateau friends, d moment fulanis gain significant number in ur place, its almost over.

[b] Fulani have never had significant numbers
What they have is will which is what conquered ppl lack

U see how arrogant they are, claiming they are indigenous to Jos. That is d same way these riff-raffs claim to be indigenous to Ilorin, proper Yoruba town o.

so if someone has children in a place are those children not indigenous?

Reminds me of Nnamdi Kanu, d wise sage, that says the clinging onto One-Nigeria is d stamp of your demise.

Ire o.[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Not In Support Of Muslim-Muslim Ticket For APC - Daily Independent / Court Grants Stay Of Execution As Abure Remains National Chairman - Labour Party / At Times I Feel Ashamed As A Hausa Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.