Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (19166 Views)

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos / Obidient Visits IDP Camp In Abuja To Celebrate Birthday / Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Emma1Oj(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
DeadCountry:
This ignorant criminal is still parading himself as representative of Igbos, doing his British paid work of distracting our people from Biafra restoration.
the only thing remain for you is to kill yourself. Because your hate for him will keep increasing his popularity.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Sunday2021: 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
While the old drugy is moving a convoy of 50 cars in Lagos.
Attack happened in Kaduna the drug Barron travel to Maiduguri to give speech mumu.
Another attack happened in plateau state the drugy sit in Lagos releasing rubbish order.
No reasonable president will sit comfortable in his house while his people are dieing.
If 5 Americans are killed by terrorists, Biden will visit that place within 24 hours.
Weldone Peter obi, you are gradually gaining my trust and love.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by samuel9000: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Shut up!! He did normal thing

omoredia:
Peter Obi is just the best. When we get sense we go make u president without inec sef
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by PHAYOL81: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
2031 or is it 2027 electoral aspiration awareness being on display already on display?Hmmmmm! but in truth, it can't be too early though.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by agabusta: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
kelly72:

People who think like you stay almost a lifetime in the hole without knowing they need to climb to be out.

What insensitive management of electoral loss? Daily we see hundreds of those who voted for a criminal comingbout to lament their suffering and voicing their regret. Is that good management of electoral victory?

Take away the rigging, the present occupiers of power would come a distant third behind Atiku and that's a fact known to all.

They had an highly partisan incumbent president, they had more than 22 governors, majority in Nass, majority of Staye Assemblies, ministers, commisioners, the army, police, NSCDC, INEC and paid touts and vagabonds all behind them. Yet, with all the grand scale rigging they could only produce 2.8 million fanthom votes over a candidate who had nobody except the people behind him.

This tells you the story. Remove all the illegal support Tinubu got, he wouldn't have secured 2 million total votes. He knows it and everyone knows he is on that seat just to count days.

Peter Obi lost the election. That is the simple truth. No need talking too much. This is coming from a person who voted for him.

You are asserting your opinion as a known fact. Known fact how? The way you guys come to the public to declare your opinion as a fact without any evidence is laughable.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by zeusdgrt(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Slytiger:
Peter Obi loves that cap so much. That is what he wore when he visited his friend and pal Gumi (bandit lover) during the election campaign.

The Vice president visited before Peter Obi.
Wen and pics of the vice president visit? propaganda people
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by agabusta: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
bender79:
You think so? Just tell me how he has managed to ruin his electoral value like you stated? You just hate the man ànd that is your sentiment.

You guys should quit tagging any dissenting opinion as hate. It shows shallowness. Where is the hate in what I've said?
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by EconFinance: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
agabusta:

Unfortunately I doubt he can win any Presidential election in Nigeria.

The damage has been done already. There's no way he can comfortably pull heavy numbers from the other zones.

From my point of view, the last election was his best chance. But a lot of the gains he made has been swept away by insensitive management of the electoral loss.

Stolen election you mean ?
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Sunday2021: 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:
The fraud daily transfer no dey pass N5m
how much your father donate

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Starberg(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Who else is tired of criticizing this Agulu green snake?

Me I no dey even bother dey comment on his matter again.

I just leave Chibuzors and Chigozies to keep hyping him.

God has already exposed his true colour

Lol
The exposure is the shege you are seeing from your emilokan master. Paid pervert, iya yin sese bere.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by slowice(m): 7:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:
The fraud remains the fraud

Stingy Pandora fraud

Hahahahaa hypertension is knocking on your door vigorously... See you see heart attack

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by slowice(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
DeadCountry:
This ignorant criminal is still parading himself as representative of Igbos, doing his British paid work of distracting our people from Biafra restoration.

Hahaha when you die of heart attack because of too much painment towards a blessed man wetin you go tell God

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by David160(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
fergie001:

https://fb.watch/pf_WAZ-eDn/?mibextid=Nif5oz

Tinubu is yet to even visit... He's busy taking joy ride in Lagos.

His useless slaves are here defending him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by slowice(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:

The million $ he kept in Pandora na him heritage?

Says the supporter of a convicted drug criminal... Lol e sure me say you don high on Ebola drug infested poo🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Sunday2021: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jayhome24:
Nice one day just break ba? If you like donate N500m we won't still allow you to rule Nigeria I your lifetime.

You think uou can foo us? Mbanu during 2023 election you have committed a serious political sactlriledge and taboo coupled with political treasonable offense which are unforgiven. Contest 100 times we will frustrate you and make sure you never make it.

You neeva sabi wetin jam you mr Gringory shey you think bullying Nigerians will make us succumb to you and your moronic obidints? Na na we proven you wrong in the last election and we will do it again n 2027, we haven't finished with you yet.
coming from a man that his parents cannot afford 3 square meal. Only a fool will be worshipping the drugs cartel that makes them poor.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by happney65: 7:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
Playing purposeful opposition.

We no see Atiku now, election time make them go give their ticket to him again

Na lose them go lose danu danu

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by berrystunn(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
agabusta:

Unfortunately I doubt he can win any Presidential election in Nigeria.

The damage has been done already. There's no way he can comfortably pull heavy numbers from the other zones.

From my point of view, the last election was his best chance. But a lot of the gains he made has been swept away by insensitive management of the electoral loss.

How old are you? Trying to analyze criminality

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by naturefellow(m): 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:

Stingy Pandora fraud
na this kind President God dey bless. Not one entitled, substance-abusing mofo called emi lo corn.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Jayhome24: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sunday2021:
coming from a man that his parents cannot afford 3 square meal. Only a fool will be worshipping the drugs cartel that makes them poor.

Hahahaha I no fit laugh I swear. Who is drug cartel between Tinubu and Gringory Obi?

You wan hear history make I blow am for you I guess you ain't aware of anything.

Answer me who is the real drug cartel between Tinubu and Gringory? Shame go catch you by the time I take you through history lane withh hard evidence against your package fraud called Gringory. I dey wait...
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by SpatialKing(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:

Stingy Pandora fraud

Bro send your account number

You done too suffer

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by anifranklyn67: 7:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Who else is tired of criticizing this Agulu green snake?

Me I no dey even bother dey comment on his matter again.

I just leave Chibuzors and Chigozies to keep hyping him.

God has already exposed his true colour

35,000 wage award for federal workers nowhere to be found...federal civil servants gone home without December salaries, and somebody is coughing out 5million Of his hard earned money to eradicate sufferings to refugees in IDP camps and you are calling him green snake

You are irredeemably Foolish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Sunday2021: 8:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jayhome24:

Hahahaha I no fit laugh I swear. Who is drug cartel between Tinubu and Gringory Obi?

You wan hear history make I blow am for you I guess you ain't aware of anything.

Answer me who is the real drug cartel between Tinubu and Gringory? Shame go catch you by the time I take you through history lane withh hard evidence against your package fraud called Gringory. I dey wait...
is that the reason why tinubu failed to visit Kaduna and plateau?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by bender79: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
agabusta:

You guys should quit tagging any dissenting opinion as hate. It shows shallowness. Where is the hate in what I've said?
But where are your facts? You stated that he lost his electoral value because of his actions. So I would like you to point out those actions that has made him lose his electoral value. The thing is you guys blame peter obi's supporters who you have termed 'igbos' for the same thing that you guys ( supporters of APC and the Yoruba course) are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Splashme: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Larryndelaw: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obi the comedian.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by agabusta: 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
EconFinance:

Stolen election you mean ?

Continue your dreams in Lala land.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by comodo: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
DeadCountry:

Just shut up, the criminal only cares for his criminal pocket being loaded by the British. It's the gullible ones like you that are being deceived. The fool is still hoping to drag all you obiddioottts into another round of 2027 PVC idiocy knowing fully well that it will still be a useless adventure.
British again?? I thought he was arrested at the airport and deported from Britain?? Did I miss something??
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Iceberg3: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jayhome24 coneheaded structure
😁😁😁
:

Eewoo!!! You are still here crying Haa sorry, ndooh.

O ya carry on like Radio Nigeria then, you go cry taya 8 more years to go in your sorrow hope you don't kpeme before the 8 years finish.

Ndooh!
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by CSTRR: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nice. N5m sef is good. His party LP won plateau in the last Presidential election so he is putting his money where his votes are.
So when he donated 5M to victims of Kaduna airforce accidental bombing, was he also putting his money where his votes are?

Did he win Kaduna?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Iceberg3: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Sunday201:

Chai!!! Emagbami Oloun!!! See how them round up the entire life and existence of coneheaded structured Jayhome24 patapata!!!! Chai! Chai!! CHAI!!!! 😁😁🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano / [photos] Ibadan Is More Developed Than Any Igbo State / Chief Orinya Otorkpa Is Dead (Former CA Of The Supreme Court Of Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.