Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (19105 Views)

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos / Obidient Visits IDP Camp In Abuja To Celebrate Birthday / Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 6:55am On Dec 31, 2023
azikiweironsi:

You mind the stingy man.
Is it today that insecurity has been happening in the North ? Just woke up all of a sudden and became ATM.
He has not made any statement about his own Anambra where police officers were murdered. Hipocricy at the highest level.
If the President made such a donor hiS followers would have been crying by now.

Are you on drugs?
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by 9japride(m): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin hypocrites. So all the rubbish you and your flat head family have been saying about Tinubu is what? You dolt can’t even hide your hypocrisy damn…kettle calling pot black.Asinwin sad
[color=#006600][/color]

The truth is bitter. After all, Hitler, had supporters and sees him as the best.
People like me are not deceived by politics, it's mainly religious induced hatred, it's only toddlers that think they are dealing with people that have sympathy.
Those middle belt regions should use Israelis template. If anyone is hoping for the devil or politicians to repent, that person is a dreamer.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 6:56am On Dec 31, 2023
victorDanladi:

Na the money wey him embezzled from Anambra them they collect back.

Na people money.

When he becomes president of Twitter association he can start trecking on tax payers money

Show the proof that he embezzled money in Anambra state. Please don't mention Pandora because Pandora didn't say he stole money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 6:57am On Dec 31, 2023
agabusta:

Peter Obi lost the election. That is the simple truth. No need talking too much. This is coming from a person who voted for him.

You are asserting your opinion as a known fact. Known fact how? The way you guys come to the public to declare your opinion as a fact without any evidence is laughable.

Dude just be brave and say you didn't vote him, stop the lies.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2023
Jayhome24:

Hahahaha I no fit laugh I swear. Who is drug cartel between Tinubu and Gringory Obi?

You wan hear history make I blow am for you I guess you ain't aware of anything.

Answer me who is the real drug cartel between Tinubu and Gringory? Shame go catch you by the time I take you through history lane withh hard evidence against your package fraud called Gringory. I dey wait...

Oya naaa show us proof that Obi is into drugs.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2023
plaindealer:
This fake and disingenuous eye service clown again..

Pandora loser get tens of billions inside his secrete Pandora foreign bank account, but na only 5 million the loser fit dash..

What a loser..

Oga you are still here talking nonsense at this your age. If he has a secret bank account did they say he stole money and put it there? And again is it your money? He is free to do with it as he pleases. This is not a sensible comment from you.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Lanre1979:
Peter Obi likes high service. I rest my case.

In what way? If he didn't donate you will say he is stingy and he doesn't care. Now he has donate and hatred is eating you up.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2023
Cromagnon:
yes it is
How much has he donated in the East on Monday's

Are you on drugs?
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2023
Bovis:
One thing is constant about Obi, he’s a stingy fraud who claims that he doesn’t give shishi

How is he a stingy fraud? Haaaaa even your hatred smell pass rotten food
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2023
Baladalph:

This is very funny .man that his people are subjected to sit at home.is going to another man village to do what.Until they realise that they have free movement in other part of the country except there own state where everything fake are mostly produced. Killing Nigerian with fake drinks a
Nd drugs.Nigeria would have been stable.

Oga this hatred will give you high blood pressure. Go and rest, it is too childish of you.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:11am On Dec 31, 2023
ubimagos:
Notice me, you go visit tire!

Your brain is filled with saw dust
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:12am On Dec 31, 2023
ubimagos:

Still 100% better than the Pandora fraud, called Obi.

Are you sure you are okay?
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2023
ubimagos:

And you think the hate will change overnight! I hate lies and that's what he represents.

Oga in what way does he represent hate and lies. Haba be sensible enough to bring facts.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2023
plaindealer:
grin grin

Grow up
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:14am On Dec 31, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
grin hypocrites. So all the rubbish you and your flat head family have been saying about Tinubu is what? You dolt can’t even hide your hypocrisy damn…kettle calling pot black.Asinwin sad

Have small shame and keep quiet.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by phoenix45(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2023
Tinubu is the drug Cartel na. Now walk us down the history bros.
Coming from olodo that doesn't know his family history because na dustbin they dumped you.

Jayhome24:

Hahahaha I no fit laugh I swear. Who is drug cartel between Tinubu and Gringory Obi?

You wan hear history make I blow am for you I guess you ain't aware of anything.

Answer me who is the real drug cartel between Tinubu and Gringory? Shame go catch you by the time I take you through history lane withh hard evidence against your package fraud called Gringory. I dey wait...
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Realtruth2023: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2023
JoeEeL:

Having a children in a place does not make one indigenous. You are only indigenous to a place if by history you are the oldest tribe / race occupying that land or you are the first settlers.

This is the exact reason Israel doesn't care what Palestine's been saying. Palestine says they've been giving birth and living there for hundreds of years...but Israel claims its his own lands because they fled persecution way before the Palestines set foot.

It's the same thing with Fulani. No matter how much they wanna kill in northern lands, if Hausas rise up one day, the fulanis must exit cos they are not indigenous to Hausa lands. Igbos gave birth in the north, why were they killed and chased away? Why didn't they claim indigenousness?

As for telling me this "is it not the same useless governors that will become new presidents of these new communities?"... Well, what will be their hiding place?

First, in current nigeria, the criminal misleaders have a free way. After looting, they can live in the center, Abuja, and send soldiers to halt any uprising. They do not chiefly stay with the people most of the time, thereby, being disconnected from the roots.

Second, from #EndSARS people should have sense by now. A big country like this with primitive people cannot causatively pursue a goal because of tribal inclinations. Did u see hausa or fulani protesting for end sars, no. When Igbos and Yorubas were, didn't they turn it on the head that Igbos want to destroy Yoruba property? An effective revolution or uprising is hardly ever possible because the people are not one. And live in suspicion of one another.

But in a purely Igbo or Yoruba country, when the politicians begin to mess up and there's time for him to answer to their remonstrations, the homogeneity is enough to effect changes quickly.

Also, Yoruba kingdom flourished far better when we were not in nigeria, than after we joined.

Again, in current nigeria, our definition of life differs from people to people. I, do not feel comfortable with people of d north who hardly care about schooling, except arabic / islamic schooling. Then they now make up d numbers in d country security architecture, where they have inclination to fanatic religious teachings like jihad and expansionism ideas. God punish me if I believe in such a union. It means I'm brain dead.

Finally, we will have new borders and less tendency for sabotage in a new country. And the small country, all else equal, the better it can be governed, especially considering the case of a black man.

Which Yoruba kingdom flourished? Oyo empire was already in a state of decline at the time the british came. So many splinter states like Ibadan rose from the ruins, please stop twisting history abeg
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by JoeEeL(m): 7:22am On Dec 31, 2023
Realtruth2023:

Which Yoruba kingdom flourished? Oyo empire was already in a state of decline at the time the british came. So many slinter states like Ibadan rose from the ruins, please stop twisting history abeg

Mr Man, stop talking like someone whose head is just coming out of a textbook.

In decline means the confederating states under the empire were agitating for lesser control and more freedom. Mainly Ekitis and the Ijeshas and Yorubas of the Eastern region but the one that takes the notorious mantle is Ilorin which was northwards.

This decline led to a gentler form of self-agitation which sometimes developed into war.

But there was no hunger in our land.
Our women were not prostitutes.
Our boys were not gamblers or fraudsters.
The Omoluabi principle was very much intact.
We didn't have Yoruba beggars on the streets.

But what do we have today?
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Charmingpet: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2023
Jayhome24:

Hahahahaha stop crying like a baby my generation already crossed the bride it is your own generation who are waiting for a confirmed pretending drug trafficker to change their life in penury they are.

You go cry taya.

E pain am.
Can u just shut up? Have u for once prayed for the victims, that is the least u can do for them not calling names and criticizing ppl that are helping in their little way.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by NwaliE01: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2023
Afamed:
The fraud remains the fraud

Stingy Pandora fraud

You're almost useless as a human being not to talk of your level of stupidity.

Very senseless human being. Go and call your representatives to order boy.

Bitter soul.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by merit455(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2023
DeadCountry:

Just shut up, the criminal only cares for his criminal pocket being loaded by the British. It's the gullible ones like you that are being deceived. The fool is still hoping to drag all you obiddioottts into another round of 2027 PVC idiocy knowing fully well that it will still be a useless adventure.
That's why your father never make it in life
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Alexiiydon: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
A leader that cares.
A man that shows empathy. Ride on!

Meanwhile, some people are doing owambe, driving expensive motorcades with tax payers money while the masses are shouting
"Ebi npa wa oo...
south east na idp camp why he no donate for there
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by djon78(m): 7:34am On Dec 31, 2023
agabusta:

Unfortunately I doubt he can win any Presidential election in Nigeria.

The damage has been done already. There's no way he can comfortably pull heavy numbers from the other zones.

From my point of view, the last election was his best chance. But a lot of the gains he made has been swept away by insensitive management of the electoral loss.

Lol political analysis indeed

You guys are very funny
How did Buhari manage after 2011 elections where plenty people died from violence after the election?

By 2015 next election Buhari became president

Peter Obi will continue being around even in 2027 Elections

If Tinubu doesn't revive the Economy from now till next election

He is not guaranteed 2027
His saving grace will be bettering Nigeria's economy
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by rummmy: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2023
My friend said its 10m not 5m..
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by victorDanladi: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2023
Realtruth2023:

Show the proof that he embezzled money in Anambra state. Please don't mention Pandora because Pandora didn't say he stole money.
Pandora said he kept money 😆
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by phemray(m): 8:10am On Dec 31, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
A leader that cares.
A man that shows empathy. Ride on!

Meanwhile, some people are doing owambe, driving expensive motorcades with tax payers money while the masses are shouting
"Ebi npa wa oo...

Sorry, He will do this political sympathy for 30years. But remind him that he has not done anything to the SE crisis oo.

his records in 8years in Anambra is not encouraging.

He just started what a lot of philanthropist have been doing since without political undertones. Obi is a boy!
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Austin4lif: 8:12am On Dec 31, 2023
Afamed:

Stingy Pandora fraud
you must turn everything to tribalism. What if you have Igbo or Yoruba inlaw ,will u disown them? Be a global citizen
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Chiefpriestt: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2023
Afamed:

Stingy Pandora fraud
Folks like you deserve to live in the bush with wild animals
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Chiefpriestt: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2023
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Who else is tired of criticizing this Agulu green snake?

Me I no dey even bother dey comment on his matter again.

I just leave Chibuzors and Chigozies to keep hyping him.

God has already exposed his true colour
Foolish comment
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by eldoradoxx: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2023
While politicians and Governors are paying Christmas homage visits to Lagos residence of President Tinubu who has failed to protect the people of Bokkos and Barkin Laddi, the unelected President Obi is paying visits to the victims of APC/Tinubu's failed regime. Choose your leaders wisely.
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Afamed: 9:19am On Dec 31, 2023
It's never our tradition to respond to Zombi+-es

The Pandora remains the international fraud
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by fredpeter(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2023
accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Who else is tired of criticizing this Agulu green snake?

Me I no dey even bother dey comment on his matter again.

I just leave Chibuzors and Chigozies to keep hyping him.
God has already exposed his true colour
Can't u sense your stupidity in the nonsense you just typed... Humans are talking about real fact, you saw someone from agulu go to the north to sympathize with IDPs and the only thing your cotton wool filled brain could process is to call him a green snake, show me a better personality than him. Even crayfish like u had not even given alms to the poor close to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari To Launch Ogoni Land Clean-up June 2 / Peter Obi Condemns The Killing Of Unarmed Youths In Enugu / DPR Issues 21 Licences For New Refineries- The National Mirror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.