Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How To Have The Ideal Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Have The Ideal Family? (136 Views)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Children To Have In A Modern Family Of Today. / Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back / My Uncle Takes His Daughter For Virginity Tests Annually --- Is It Ideal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Have The Ideal Family? by Sxyhalima: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
I come from a dysfunctional family with every type of abuse
many times i did not want to come home because of the abuse
now im 30 i can create the family i have always wanted. a beautiful nuclear family parents in love and happy and focused, healthy and thriving children. family unit. safe space and more. yes we may have some trials and tribulation but it wont be major and we will overcome. and good relationship with extended family with healthy boundaries

1 Like

Re: How To Have The Ideal Family? by Kingrshd3: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
So what can we do for u now 🥺 do u need a wife

(1) (Reply)

*faily Used Threadmill For Sale* / Engage Someone In A Social Centre Today! / Roommate Needed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.