Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns (21261 Views)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / PDP Supporter Collapses At Party Secretariat As Atiku Receives Certificate (pic) / Reverend Samson Ayokunle Asks DSS To Go After Pantami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by chopnaira: 12:48am On Dec 31, 2023
Shawnnn01:
I laugh at the foolish of cowards like you, what is labour party supporter ?!

It was clear Igbos are the one hating in the guy but you are too lily livered to speak the truth out of cowardice

By the time many of you Nigerians understand what this igbos are up with you cowardice to label their bigotry hate n tribalism what it truly is the world would have left you behind.

If I label them Ibo now, mynd 44 fit ban me for 3 weeks to one month for violation of rule 2. I don't have time to open multiple accounts after losing several to mynd 44 mindless banning. We Swesterners face lots of banning on here for the slightest retaliation of insults, but we don't act like victims.

Last time I typed Ala ibo was a big shyte hole because some Ibo guy called SW sad waste, I got banned for one month.

Another one Ibo poster said SW were coward, I replied him with 3 million ibos, I got banned for 2 weeks.

Guess what, those Ibo posters that first insulted were not banned neither were their posts hidden. Since you understand the tribe that dominate labour party, you already answered your own question.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by chopnaira: 1:01am On Dec 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
One thing you people should understand is that dying doesn't automatically make one a good person. Dude was on 4th stage cancer, he knew pretty well that he was living on borrowed time yet he was busy spreading hatred and bigotry and you expect people to suddenly respect him because he died?

Rubbish.

Below is your man.
That guy he was talking to was his friend in Edmonton.

Anyway, same man called Tinubu brain dead, but you don't see APC supporters mocking his death like the Labour Party supporters.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Kukutenla: 7:17am On Dec 31, 2023
chopnaira:

You jobless bigot again. Okay. There you go.
So Where's the jubilation in this tweet
Seems you don't understand English as much as you use it

3 Likes

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Kukutenla: 7:19am On Dec 31, 2023
chopnaira:

Anyway, same man called Tinubu brain dead, but you don't see APC supporters mocking his death like the Labour Party supporters.
Yeah APC supporters are angels
I guess the APC supporter who was mocking someone who was shot in the Kaduna train attack and asking for prayer was poached from Labour Party.
You lack sense

6 Likes

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Tallesty1(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2023
chopnaira:

Who talks to a friend like that because of politics?

If you are quiet when people are being attacked verbally or physically, you have no right to tell them how to react when their attacker dies.

APC supporters don't set the standard; when Buhari lost the election, his supporters, who later became APC supporters, went on a killing rampage. Even youth corpers were not spared, but you don't see LP supporters doing that.

During the buildup to the 2015 election, there were roads in Nigeria that you could not pass unless you were an APC supporter. You don't see LP supporters doing that.

In the last general election, people were physically attacked by APC supporters for not supporting APC. You don't see LP supporters doing that.

There are different kinds of wickedness and evil. Being innocent of one doesn't make you righteous.

11 Likes

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by lexy2014: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2023
chopnaira:
And Labour party supporters are jubilating over his death on twitter. Very annoying people.

in all the tweets u shared, which one showed labour party supporters jubilating over the death of Ayokunle?

2 Likes

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by eyinjuege: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2023
R.I.P
I had a friend who died of died of same illness at 37years. Also a Nigerian and Yoruba too (Yorubas are not only in Nigeria)
Just shocking.
Is there something we're missing regarding risk factors for gastric cancers in young people?

2 Likes

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by AbuTwins: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2023
Na so everyone can die anytime!

1 Like

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by afrika(f): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2023
Splashme:

Nonsense talk.

I am a supporter of Peter Obi otherwise called Obidients and I feel sad for the loss.

Don't just pick a few comments from Obidients supporters and generalise.

Thank you for clearing the air.
I feel empty vessels read like minds.
How can you rush into a commentary section and generalize over some lunatics that made negative comments as EVERYBODY.

So sad.
Same person gets to the western world and starts reasoning from an animal to a slight human being.

Mental poverty

3 Likes

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by BABANGBALI: 9:42am On Dec 31, 2023
This 2023 chop people o

January is the best time to pay bride price. that time, most families re broke 🤣 they will accept any amount. update 🤣🚶

1 Like

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Sucre6: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Rip

It's new year eve, try to stop clowning in 2024, it will do u a whole lot of good

1 Like

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by boxypane(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2023
chopnaira:
And Labour party supporters are jubilating over his death on twitter. Very annoying people.
It's not a party thing. It is in their nature. Let them not hide behind their party umbrella. Whichever party they are, they are sick.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by maasoap(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2023
DesChyko:
He should rest in peace o. It's a call to us that are still alive that death eventually comes for everyone. Live your life as truthful and as just as you can so you won't be caught unawares.

I see some already famzing. The deceased knew you would and already asked that you don't fool anyone with your false empathy. Say what's really on your mind and move on.

He didn't think much of the dead either.

So, he was equally guilty too. Life

1 Like

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by EmmyCC: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2023
chopnaira:
Please can you also share the mocking post that generated all these reactions sir?

3 Likes

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Honestfrend: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2023
Splashme:

Nonsense talk.

I am a supporter of Peter Obi otherwise called Obidients and I feel sad for the loss.

No mind the mumu... Everything they will tag Obidient..

3 Likes

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by abba190: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2023
may he rest in peace. sometimes this life is not worth living

1 Like

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by boxypane(m): 9:49am On Dec 31, 2023
Splashme:

Nonsense talk.

Pls follow the story on X. Then you'd understand how rotten some souls have become.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by seanery: 9:50am On Dec 31, 2023
We dnt expect d wife to remain widowed forever.
Who go dey change d oil.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by danilmo: 9:51am On Dec 31, 2023
Splashme:

Nonsense talk.

How come APC guys ain't accused of this? Why always few from Obident cult?😏
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Chibuzoripob: 9:57am On Dec 31, 2023
angry lipsrsealed embarassed[ sad :oquote author=Ndimkpurummiri post=127700089]Rip[/quote]
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Franzinni: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2023
One day it would be your turn ... No matter what!!!

If you remember death, you will live life wisely.

Remember you are in the valley of the shadow of death ☠️☠️☠️
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Burgerlomo: 10:00am On Dec 31, 2023
RIP young man
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Chibuzoripob: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2023
sad Obidients sad grin.Free those PIGS
chopnaira:
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Splashme:

Nonsense talk.

majority of obidients especially Igbos are gloatin on his death so don't defend nonsense ok..
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:08am On Dec 31, 2023
What a sad loss.

May his wonderful soul Rest in Perfect peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by jmoore(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2023
danilmo:

How come APC guys ain't accused of this? Why always few from Obident cult?
APC supporters carried a coffin, mocking Goodluck Jonathan.

APC supporters mocked victims of train attacks.

APC supporters try to cover their own demons but internet will never forget.

3 Likes

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Shinjawestside: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2023
Was he a Christian?

Why is he thanking Jesus while his name is lukman
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Father4all: 10:26am On Dec 31, 2023
Cancer again
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by CrossRhodes: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2023
chopnaira:
That's because he also wished someone death not knowing his was by the corner

I'm sure you have seen the tweet also, continue to dey mumu
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by CrossRhodes: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2023
seunmsg:
This is really so unfortunate. I’m really so saddened over news of his untimely death despite the fact that we are not on the same political sides.

It’s also very worrisome reading the kind of tweets coming from Peter Obi supporters against Oddy even in death. This is the same Oddy that became popular on Twitter for his anti-Tinubu and anti-APC opinions. To these hateful Obidients, opposing Tinubu doesn’t count in as much as you’re Yoruba and not supporting Peter Obi; you’re going to be dragged even in death. A big lesson to all Yorubas out there. Know when to fight your brother and when to stop.

My thoughts and prayers are with the loved ones he left behind. May God grant him eternal rest.
Trash

He also spoke evil of dead person while he was alive.

1 Like

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Musty112: 10:44am On Dec 31, 2023
And what is the life of this world, except the enjoyment of illusion. Allahuma rabbi igfirllahu warhamu
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by kelly72: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2023
chopnaira:

All these cunning goons who think they're smart enough to set up a group against another. Where is the jubilation by Obidients?
As you are trying to con people into believing that one or two persons' opinions represent the opinion of all, are we correct to say you are fron a family of half-smart people who like to put fire between individuals?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Cattle Thieves In Zamfara, Recovers Weapons (photos) / Killings: Presidency Laments Hate Speech, Demands Respect For Buhari / Police Apologizes To Olu Of Warri Over Erroneous Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.