Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns (21275 Views)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / PDP Supporter Collapses At Party Secretariat As Atiku Receives Certificate (pic) / Reverend Samson Ayokunle Asks DSS To Go After Pantami (2) (3) (4)

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2023
May Allah forgive his shortcomings and grant him Jannatul Firdaws
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Tareq1105: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2023
Splashme:

Nonsense talk.

I am a supporter of Peter Obi otherwise called Obidients and I feel sad for the loss.

Don't just pick a few comments from Obidients supporters and generalise.

We all know that you obidients are against anything or anyone against obidient movement.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by damkin24(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2023
Splashme:

Nonsense talk.

I am a supporter of Peter Obi otherwise called Obidients and I feel sad for the loss.

But that's how you guys generalised supporters of Jagaban
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by highchief1: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2023
Splashme:

Nonsense talk.

but if the % of those senseless are more than those sensible then we have the right to generalize.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by finallybusy: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2023
I no sabi am.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by IamAtikulate: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Rest in peace.

But if you really know that guy on Twitter and the hate he spews against Ndi Igbo after PO declared for president you'll think twice.

For context, he was a proud Igbo and PO supporter like Reno, Segalinks, and Omojuwa until PO declared for president.

These are people that made a lot of us dump Atiku for PO. The hate was too much and they keep hating today, because they believed they lost tueneke tion because of OBI.

He should rest in peace.

But he was vile and full of hate.

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by olaaa7: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
Oddy may your soul rest in peace in Jesus name.Amen A good friend that was staying next to my room when I was in 100 level in Independence Hall at University of Ibadan.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Asswipemod: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
seunmsg:
This is really so unfortunate. I’m really so saddened over news of his untimely death despite the fact that we are not on the same political sides.

It’s also very worrisome reading the kind of tweets coming from Peter Obi supporters against Oddy even in death. This is the same Oddy that became popular on Twitter for his anti-Tinubu and anti-APC opinions. To these hateful Obidients, opposing Tinubu doesn’t count in as much as you’re Yoruba and not supporting Peter Obi; you’re going to be dragged even in death. A big lesson to all Yorubas out there. Know when to fight your brother and when to stop.

My thoughts and prayers are with the loved ones he left behind. May God grant him eternal rest.

Yinmu. 😏 Some people can pretend sha.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by chopnaira: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
Who talks to a friend like that because of politics?

If you are quiet when people are being attacked verbally or physically, you have no right to tell them how to react when their attacker dies.

APC supporters don't set the standard; when Buhari lost the election, his supporters, who later became APC supporters, went on a killing rampage. Even youth corpers were not spared, but you don't see LP supporters doing that.

During the buildup to the 2015 election, there were roads in Nigeria that you could not pass unless you were an APC supporter. You don't see LP supporters doing that.

In the last general election, people were physically attacked by APC supporters for not supporting APC. You don't see LP supporters doing that.

There are different kinds of wickedness and evil. Being innocent of one doesn't make you righteous.
People were attacked in the south east by LP supporters. There are videos all over twitter. Some were even shot at.
https://twitter.com/qualiserve2003/status/1637416947447889922?t=qGupwr73fVKmnioQM2qRBg&s=19

https://twitter.com/NoNonsensezone/status/1722848481591640469?t=8Q8cIbVdpFCx5JkP79_ANQ&s=19
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by GODISGREAT123: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Splashme:

Nonsense talk.

Worse of all, he did not upload any single post rejoicing for his death, he only posted the handles of his camp antagonizing and chiding the obidients without any referring to the socalled obidients vile posts

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by chopnaira: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
GODISGREAT123:

Worse of all, he did not upload any single post rejoicing for his death, he only posted the handles of his camp antagonizing and chiding the obidients without any referring to the socalled obidients vile posts

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by chopnaira: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kukutenla:

So Where's the jubilation in this tweet
Seems you don't understand English as much as you use it
Jobless man.

The Mods hid some post on the fp for reasons best known to them.

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by GODISGREAT123: 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
chopnaira:

Jobless man.

The Mods hid some post on the fp for reasons best known to them.

These two people represent over 10 million obidients?

Are you ma.d?

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by regaliaregalia: 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by lolu2019: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
One thing you people should understand is that dying doesn't automatically make one a good person. Dude was on 4th stage cancer, he knew pretty well that he was living on borrowed time yet he was busy spreading hatred and bigotry and you expect people to suddenly respect him because he died?

Rubbish.

Below is your man.
he is just a kid.he was my secondary school mate at Mayflower school.don't take it personal.Oddy,nah small boy.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by lolu2019: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
eyinjuege:
R.I.P
I had a friend who died of died of same illness at 37years. Also a Nigerian and Yoruba too (Yorubas are not only in Nigeria)
Just shocking.
Is there something we're missing regarding risk factors for gastric cancers in young people?
just start eating onions and moringa seeds.forget about the hospital.i'm doing dis on behalf of Oddy whom was my secondary school mate.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by BALLOSKI: 5:27pm On Dec 31, 2023

It was gathered that the cancer was stage four when he passed on Friday evening.
Allahu Akbar

May Allah grant him Jannat. He died on a special day and in sha Allah, he had a beautiful ending. May Allah forgive his known and unknown sins.

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Dottormentor: 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
A lot of them are jubilating over his death. Some of obi supporters are not human beings. They are brainless and coward
Splashme:

Nonsense talk.

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by TheBTCinvestor: 4:49am On Jan 01
olaaa7:
Oddy may your soul rest in peace in Jesus name.Amen A good friend that was staying next to my room when I was in 100 level in Independence Hall at University of Ibadan.

Can that vile human rest in peace? Dey play

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by TheBTCinvestor: 4:53am On Jan 01
lolu2019:
he is just a kid.he was my secondary school mate at Mayflower school.don't take it personal.Oddy,nah small boy.

36 na small boy? Be like say crase dey worry u. Make he go Rest in hades

Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by Bossman(m): 5:03am On Jan 01
This is so true and so unfortunate. May this gentleman’s soul rest in peace.

Biglittlelois:
In NIGERIA today, tribal and religious politics has dominated common sense, human feelings, and conscience

Rip to him.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by lolu2019: 7:36am On Jan 01
TheBTCinvestor:

36 na small boy? Be like say crase dey worry u. Make he go Rest in hades
u dey mad.nah small boy wey him be.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by TheBTCinvestor: 8:15am On Jan 01
lolu2019:
u dey mad.nah small boy wey him be.

I'm 35 and I don't regard my self as small....make he gerrout abeg
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by lolu2019: 9:05am On Jan 01
TheBTCinvestor:

I'm 35 and I don't regard my self as small....make he gerrout abeg
ok.good for u.he is a small boy as far as I am concerned.he doesn't have much experience in terms of politics.forget all those things we read in books.
Re: Popular PDP Supporter, Ayokunle Odekunle Is Dead, Atiku Abubakar Mourns by CaptainAyub: 9:33am On Jan 01
seunmsg:
This is really so unfortunate. I’m really so saddened over news of his untimely death despite the fact that we are not on the same political sides.

It’s also very worrisome reading the kind of tweets coming from Peter Obi supporters against Oddy even in death. This is the same Oddy that became popular on Twitter for his anti-Tinubu and anti-APC opinions. To these hateful Obidients, opposing Tinubu doesn’t count in as much as you’re Yoruba and not supporting Peter Obi; you’re going to be dragged even in death. A big lesson to all Yorubas out there. Know when to fight your brother and when to stop.

My thoughts and prayers are with the loved ones he left behind. May God grant him eternal rest.
This same person or another one?
This gaslighting can only work in nairaland where your fellow ronu activists are in chargegrin

Police Parade Goat As Robbery Suspect In Kwara! / Road Renamed Rochas Okorocha In Kano (photo) / Kano Mass Wedding: Ganduje To Marry Off 1,520 Women