Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Finally, The Truth About "Trinity" Is Cleared: (father, Son And Holy Spirit) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally, The Truth About "Trinity" Is Cleared: (father, Son And Holy Spirit) (101 Views)

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / My Discovery About Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally, The Truth About "Trinity" Is Cleared: (father, Son And Holy Spirit) by PCHC(m): 1:26am On Dec 31, 2023
Again, the following excerpts I have extracted from a book written by Professor Iyke Nathan Uzorma, titled, “SECRETS FROM HEAVEN.” They are not mine, but I share them here.

UNVEILING THE MYSTERIES OF THE GODHEAD (3)

THE LORD OF LORDS

The Lord spoke further to me, saying:

“Harbinger of the Last Covenant, remember the coming of your Lord into the world of man, even My coming in the order of the Son, in which I was Called Jesus Christ. That particular manifestation of Myself as the Son of God is from the everlasting, an d is far greater than each of the manifestations of My Seven Spirits.

“Behold, Adam, Enoch, Noah, Melchisedec, Isaac, Moses and Elijah, are far below the very manifestation in which I died on Earth for the sins of the world and rose again from death. O ye Iyke Uzorma, Harbinger of the Last Covenant, bear witness that your Lord Jesus Christ was not the manifestation of one of the Seven Spirits of God.

“Your Lord then came as the Supreme Manifestation of the sum-total combination of all the Seven Spirits of God put together. Your Lord Jesus Christ is the perfect fill strength of the Seven Spirits of God in total consummation. Behold, your Lord Jesus Christ is the Perfect God; the Perfect Son of God; and, verily, He is the Perfect Son of Man.

“Remember also in the book of Revelation (5:6), how I revealed Myself as the Lamb with seven horns and seven eyes, which are the Seven Spirits of God. That I revealed Myself thus shows My manifestation as the sum total of the Seven Spirits of God.

“I am the Seven Spirits, even the Holy Spirit; l am the Son, and, behold, I am the Supreme Father of all. I am far beyond all you know of My manifestations. I hold the keys of life and death in all the known realms and the unknown realms of My creation. I am the Godhead; behold, I am everywhere at all times managing all things; and he who comes to Me is free in eternity.

“Son of man, the life of spirits, angels, men, demons, every creature, even the Prince of Darkness, are completely under My control. I control all things while I, even I, thy Lord, am beyond control.

“O ye Harbinger of the Last Covenant, Iam the Seven Spirits which came into the Earth as the Messengers of Light. I am the Son who gave My life for the sins of the world; and I am the Father, the Owner of the Vineyard, whose coming at the fullness of time on Earth brings forth judgement. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”

As soon as the Lord said, “He who has ears to hear, let him hear, “the Holy Spirit returned me to the world of my physical abode. Then I praised the Lord God Almighty.

THE SECOND ADVENT

I learnt from the Lord, however, that His next coming to the Earth, after the coming in which He was known as the Son of God, (Our Lord Jesus Christ), shall be mainly not only in the order of the Son of God, but in the final order of the Father of Creation.

For instance, we found in Revelation chapter 1 verse 4 that the Almighty Father is referred to as the One “which is, and which was, and which is to come.” The One which is to come therefore is the Father of Creation, with the Son (Lamb) to establish the “Throne of God and of the Lamb” (Rev. 22:4) on Earth.

The coming of God as the Father also includes the One who came as the Son. The Seven Spirits are also included, even the Angels and mighty Beings of the realms of God, as well as the First Fruits of the Lamb. Please take time to study the parable of Our Lord Jesus Christ, as recorded in Matthew chapter 21 verses 33 to 41.

There you will have a clear understanding of the Divine manifestation of the Almighty Father into the world of man at the fullness of time. Children of men, the vineyard in this parable stands for the world of man. The husbandmen mentioned by the Lord are both religious and political leaders of the Earth that killed the prophets. The servants sent at one time or the other by the owner of the vineyard, are the saints and prophets of old. The Son sent by the Owner of the vineyard, is Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the Son of God. While the Owner of the vineyard Himself who came at last, is the Supreme Father of the Universe. It means that the Divine manifestation of God (as the Father) with the clouds of Heaven (Rev. 1:7) is the ultimate consummation of what we believers know as ‘The Second Advent.’

The glory of God came forth and covered me, whilst I stood in spirit in the midst of His Almighty Power; the Power which came with the clouds of Heaven. From the midst of this cloud, a mighty voice, the Word of God, came to me saying: “Son of man, whom I have called and set apart to walk on the path of My Power, My Righteousness, even My Wisdom, now consider this:”

He continued with a question, saying: “Thy Lord and the children of men who serves the other?” I answered and said: “O my Lord, Thou knowest.” And He said to me:

THE DOER OF ALL THINGS

"Son of man, who washes your clothes and sweeps your house? Who cooks your meal and serves you to eat? Who provides your food and clothes you? Who takes away sickness and death from the midst of thee? Who is your driver that drives you on the streets?

“Son of man, who fights the battles of life for you, even the battles that you know not? Who guides you in the day and in the hour of the night? Behold, I, thy Lord, do all these and more. I do all these for the children of men and for every creature in all the realms of existence.

“Daily I serve My children on Earth in diverse ways more than they think that they serve Me.

“Know this therefore that I am the Chief Servant of the Universe, and, behold, I am Supreme Enjoyer.

“I am the Servant, the Servant of servants; I am Supreme in service and in mastership, O son of man.

“I create, maintain and serve every creature. But I am the only Servant, the dear most Servant, the true Servant of all that serve Me in spirit and in truth. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.”

As I heard these from the Lord, while still in spirit, I remembered what Psalm 127 verse 1 says, that: “Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman watcheth but in vain.”

HE SERVES US BETTER

When at last the Spirit of the Lord returned me back to the Earth, I recognised the workings of His mysterious Power, especially towards those who are on the path of Light and righteousness, by His grace. I learnt a spiritual lesson, that if one is a true servant of the Lord God Almighty, who is on the path of Light, the Spirit of Our Lord Jesus Christ does all things for him.

Re: Finally, The Truth About "Trinity" Is Cleared: (father, Son And Holy Spirit) by PCHC(m): 1:26am On Dec 31, 2023
+

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Lost Sheep In The Parable Of The Lost Sheep? / Blow To The Head! Revelations 13:3 / Which Is Better: Growing A New Limb On An Amputee Or Being In Health? Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.