Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach (36197 Views)

Ilashe Beach - One Of The Most Luxurious Beaches In Nigeria / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. / Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach by folake4u(f): 10:17am On Jan 05
ReubenE:

Thank you and have a great day

You too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach by Phyde: 8:08pm On Jan 05
iamclime:

No, it isn't. Suntan Beach is also called Coconut Beach because of the well-arranged coconut trees planted there. It is operated by the government and is the most popular beach in Badagry. It is nestled in between Sakpo Beach to the left and Fanuvi Beach to the right, if you are coming from Lagos.

Other beaches in Badagry include Aivoiji Beach, also called Ganyingbo Beach (before Suntan), Gbẹrẹfu Beach (the popular Point of No Return/Slave Route), Ar-Rakhab Beach (at Sito-Gbethrome close to Seme Border). Ar-Rakhab is a private beach.
I heard they are different. I have been to Suntan beach many times. I just want to explore the Coconut beach.
Re: Nigerian Beaches Have Lost Its Glory. My Journey To Oniru Beach by Cromagnon: 1:08am On Jan 08
DrAkpamudehe:

Maybe it's in your dreams you paid to visit beaches in the western world

no, IRL

.. You think whites are dirty pigs like you?

yes they are
Heck they're worse

. There are strict laws against littering in public areas in all western countries and south Africa

so?

., and there are refuse bins and toilets in strategic places all over those beaches, that's is why their beaches are always pristine clean

saw none
They pay for it to be cleaned

.. You won't understand all that I have written, because to you, as a typical Nigerian, it's a normal thing to be dirty.
you won't understand my responds cos as a typical Nigerian, you manage travel once and you think you've seen it all yet one thing you never Replicate for naija. Na so so chochocho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Falls Off Speeding Truck On Third Mainland Bridge (photo) / State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Ending Life Ahead Of Time: Five Planes That Barely Saw The Skies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.