Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) (1907 Views)

”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Don’t Bring Vaseline Please, Portharcourt Endowed Girl Shares Hot Twerk Videos / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:58am On Dec 31, 2023
Don’t bring your wife abroad if… — Concerned Nigerian advises men

Take a listen, share your opinions and pls SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel after watching!!! Thanks

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsFW6FVUF2E

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1gK9BArsFT/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Isobug: 5:05am On Dec 31, 2023
Making sense ...... Bullies should rethink or change

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Truths9ja: 5:08am On Dec 31, 2023
Na the best advice be that. Especially if you are not strong enough in your home

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by God1000(m): 5:12am On Dec 31, 2023
Good advice, the laws in Europe and America protect women, African men should be careful how they treat their wives over there.

But why should any woman wait for such opportunity to take revenge on her man, true love doesn't exist in such union.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by atiku4President(m): 6:26am On Dec 31, 2023
Each time the story is skewed towards one side. What if here in Africa the woman is a tiger who doesn't like listening to any word from the husband?

Are you aware some woman know it all and their husbands are afraid to express themselves or even give advice?

Stop talking nonsense and balance the equation very well. Some men, especially the godly ones are passing through hell in their marriages. Stop making it look like the men are always the devil in all marriages.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Creamypie(m): 6:37am On Dec 31, 2023
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Turquoiseee: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2023
Hahaha. So men know that they don’t treat women fairly back in Nigeria, that is why they are so insecure. If you are a good person, there’s no need to be afraid. It only shows you are a weakling hiding under the the wings of a society that treats men better than women.
Bunch of destiny killers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by TANID(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
Na the best advice be that. Especially if you are not strong enough in your home
Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 7:16am On Dec 31, 2023
He is talking nonsense!

There is nothing wrong about being strict and straight as a man. As no man is perfect.

He thinks it is by being caring, romantic and lovely to a woman? No matter how caring and lovely you are to a woman, if you are not her heart, you are just a fool wasting your time and resources.

The key is simple. when you are lucky to meet a good wife, she will handle your errors and imperfections with kindness and love, with the understanding that you are not perfect.

A good wife will never leave you as long as you treat her nicely.

Forget all these nonsense this man is saying.

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 7:27am On Dec 31, 2023
God1000:
Good advice, the laws in Europe and America protect women, African men should be careful how they treat their wives over there.

But why should any woman wait for such opportunity to take revenge on her man, true love doesn't exist in such union.
Nigerian is a country where all men are woman beater and rape apologists. We have a sick system. undecided

A woman will endure all manner of physical and sexual abuse in her marriage and Nigeria society will still tell her to remain in that rubbish marriage. undecided

But when a woman is tormenting her man in the marriage/relationship these same Nigeria society would tell the man to send her packing and get a new wife.

Bunch of hypocrites!! undecided

After enduring rubbish from a man in Nigeria and he mistakenly carried me to a society that works, i will definitely revenge a thousand times.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by eazzzy1(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2023
These days it is women who take their husbands abroad. They are the ones who gets the job or admission then the husband tags along like a polythene bag.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Domainer1999: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2023
You're not bright.

Jennyclay:
Nigerian is a country where all men are woman beater and rape apologists. We have a sick system. undecided

A woman will endure all manner of physical and sexual abuse in her marriage and Nigeria society will still tell her to remain in that rubbish marriage. undecided

But when a woman is tormenting her man in the marriage/relationship these same Nigeria society would tell the man to send her packing and get a new wife.

After enduring rubbish from a man in Nigeria and he mistakenly carried me to a society that works, i will definitely revenge a thousand times.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by God1000(m): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

Wrong generalization, not all men beat women, I will never raise my hand on any woman no matter the situation.

Staying in a toxic marriage is bad, your life is more important, divorce is an option instead of tormenting someone

You just want to bash men again
Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Fahvvy: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2023
Seeing the comments of some people here makes me shake my head undecided...

First of...
The stereotype that Nigerian society treats men better than women is not necessarily true! undecided...

If you report a man for abuse here in Nigeria, he will certainly get what's coming undecided...

No law tells a woman to stay and tolerate abuse in a marriage, none! undecided... Women choose to stay in abusive marriages for reasons best known to them undecided...

Secondly...
The stereotype that it is "bad men" that get ruined by women is trash! undecided...

Let's be real here, if there are any sets of people on earth that get taken advantage of the most are supposedly "good people" undecided...

Ask yourself a question, if the men there really did maltreat their wives that bad or are the beast that we're painting them to be, why on earth will they take their wives to a country where they know she can ruin their lives in return? undecided...

I mean...
If I've been terrible to you, it will be fo.olishness to take you to a place where you can ruin my life with just a snap of your finger undecided...

So those men whose lives have been ruined by women are not necessarily the problem here - the women are. Yes, the men may not be perfect, however, not all cases such are this are the men to blame undecided...

Thirdly...
It's no news that women in general are naturally abusers of power - they can't handle it undecided... Even here in Nigeria, a woman in power is far more likely to abuse it than a man undecided...

Check out military females undecided...
Check out most female bosses undecided...
Who is most likely to brutally abuse the maid? A man or a woman? undecided...

So I'm not surprised that women act that way when they go there undecided...
It's just their nature undecided...
They can't handle power and as you well already know, the laws of the West give women so much power it makes men look like second-class citizens undecided...

So, dear men, it is fo.olishness to take a woman abroad - no matter the amount of Illusion love you have undecided...

There's too many cases of men having their lives ruined on account of trying to better the lives of women undecided...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by TreasureJunky: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2023
Na men wey marry nonsense dey fear to take their women abroad, make the women no control them
Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by ItisWell22(f): 8:30am On Dec 31, 2023
A good man has no need to fear or worry, unless he’s married to a demon-possessed woman.

God1000:

Typically, such women loved their husbands, until he bullied the love they felt for him dry or cheated hell out of it.

And why did they stay?
For the children of course.
Then japa showed up to reward their patience! 😩🤭

God1000:
Lol, no all cases

Do you know that some good men out there have been thrown out of their houses by their wives after helping them to relocate, probably due to wrong advice from bad friends

That’s why I mentioned “demon-possessed” women!
Those ones that make men fear women.
No matter what their men do, they’re just out to cause men pain… 😩

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by God1000(m): 8:40am On Dec 31, 2023
ItisWell22:
A good man he no need to fear or worry, unless he’s married to a demon-possessed woman.

Typically, such women loved their husbands, until he bullied the love they felt for him dry or cheated hell out of it.

And why did they stay?
For the children of course.
Then japa showed up to reward their patience! 😩🤭
Lol, no all cases

Do you know that some good men out there have been thrown out of their houses by their wives after helping them to relocate, probably due to wrong advice from bad friends

Some innocent men have also been jailed for wrong accusations from ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2023
Turquoiseee:
Hahaha. So men know that they don’t treat women fairly back in Nigeria, that is why they are so insecure. If you are a good person, there’s no need to be afraid. It only shows you are a weakling hiding under the the wings of a society that treats men better than women.
Bunch of destiny killers
This is very funny. It is like saying that a goat has nothing to fear in the midst wolves since it doesn't do them any harm. Very funny.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 9:00am On Dec 31, 2023
God1000:
Wrong generalization, not all men beat women, I will never raise my hand on any woman no matter the situation.

Staying in a toxic marriage is bad, your life is more important, divorce is an option instead of tormenting someone
This is a very foolish thing to say
Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Tallesty1(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2023
God1000:
Lol, no all cases

One was accused of rape by his wife who was following the advice of friends and was about to be sent to prison when one of her friends had a change of mind and confessed to the police.

Ronaldo, Nerma, Mendy, Greenwood etc would all be in prison today if they didn't have proof that they were innocent yet someone thinks good men have nothing to fear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Tynaclem1: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

What you have just done is profile an entire gender and that is very wrong... If we are to be fair do you know that there are women who abuse their husbands too both physically and mentally? What do you have to now say about a nagging wife? Is that also not abuse?

If ever you find yourself in an abusive relationship as a woman it is better to flee for safety. That is why it is advisable to look for the red flags in a relationship, even though no one is perfect, know the ones you can tolerate and the ones you cannot before marrying.

Every marriage has it's trying times and there are still Nigerian couples abroad who are living a happy married life and the fact that they don't come out on social media to broadcast it doesn't mean they don't exist

Besides why nurture and harbour hatred for your spouse in your heart waiting till you get abroad to take vengeance when you can just leave🤷 Omo this life na one oo, make sure to enjoy every bit of it
Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2023
eazzzy1:
These days it is women who take their husbands abroad. They are the ones who gets the job or admission then the husband tags along like a polythene bag.

What you said is not far from the truth grin
Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Olarewaju89: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2023
Be with someone who will sit down with you and say.

Okay, I understand. I'm not leaving you lets fix this we're in this together.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by LikeAking: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2023
Noted!

Let’s all men take note of this info and enact it immediately..

Only a foolish man will take a woman abroad..

Secondly all the fine girls for abroad you no marry, but prefer wasting your money to bring a village low life to overseas…

Nigerian men are truly scums..

Dem too mumu.
Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by LikeAking: 9:47am On Dec 31, 2023
Olarewaju89:
Be with someone who will sit down with you and say.

Okay, I understand. I'm not leaving you lets fix this we're in this together.

I disagree ..

Their must be a termination clause in a every relationship/marriage..

Every contract must have termination clause..

Else it’s slavery..
Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Olarewaju89: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2023
LikeAking:

I disagree ..

Their must be a termination clause in a every relationship/marriage..

Every contract must have termination clause..

Else it’s slavery..

Your opinion though

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by bigpicture001: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2023
TreasureJunky:
Na men wey marry nonsense dey fear to take their women abroad, make the women no control them

no let woman shock u oo

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Yankiss(m): 10:10am On Dec 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

No sane man will send you abroad na. grin grin Jenny, I want to know one thing. What if a guy treats you like a queen, will u still be toxic to him?

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by DND069: 10:30am On Dec 31, 2023
Fahvvy:
Seeing the comments of some people here makes me shake my head undecided...

First of...
The stereotype that Nigerian society treats men better than women is not necessarily true! undecided...

If you report a man for abuse here in Nigeria, he will certainly get what's coming undecided...

No law tells a woman to stay and tolerate abuse in a marriage, none! undecided... Women choose to stay in abusive marriages for reasons best known to them undecided...

Secondly...
The stereotype that it is "bad men" that get ruined by women is trash! undecided...

Let's be real here, if there are any sets of people on earth that get taken advantage of the most are supposedly "good people" undecided...

Ask yourself a question, if the men there really did maltreat their wives that bad or are the beast that we're painting them to be, why on earth will they take their wives to a country where they know she can ruin their lives in return? undecided...

I mean...
If I've been terrible to you, it will be fo.olishness to take you to a place where you can ruin my life with just a snap of your finger undecided...

So those men whose lives have been ruined by women are not necessarily the problem here - the women are. Yes, the men may not be perfect, however, not all cases such are this are the men to blame undecided...

Thirdly...
It's no news that women in general are naturally abusers of power - they can't handle it undecided... Even here in Nigeria, a woman in power is far more likely to abuse it than a man undecided...

Check out military females undecided...
Check out most female bosses undecided...
Who is most likely to brutally abuse the maid? A man or a woman? undecided...

So I'm not surprised that women act that way when they go there undecided...
It's just their nature undecided...
They can't handle power and as you well already know, the laws of the West give women so much power it makes men look like second-class citizens undecided...

So, dear men, it is fo.olishness to take a woman abroad - no matter the amount of Illusion love you have undecided...

There's too many cases of men having their lives ruined on account of trying to better the lives of women undecided...

Apt! You women know the truth, most just wanna be defensive.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Yankee101: 10:34am On Dec 31, 2023
Some truth
But even gentle guys still dey collect woto woto
Na Wetin society don turn to be that
A good number of women now want to sleep with everybody too, so it’s not really cos the man was bad
Divorce rates in the US is 50%, that is including romantic oyinbo men

The general advice I give is let the woman have something to lose too if she leaves you
Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Kobicove(m): 10:41am On Dec 31, 2023
Those who have ears should listen undecided
Re: Don’t Bring Your Wife Abroad If… — Concerned Nigerian Advises Men (Video) by Uchesis: 11:22am On Dec 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

How often was your father beating and molesting your mother?

Was it every day or once a week?

grin

It must have been very hard for you growing up as a child. I feel for you sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Continuation Of Gifting / Please Help! My Relationship Is Becoming Something Else / My Ex-Boyfriend Said He'll See Me At The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.