Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) (17201 Views)

Putin Flies A Heavy Supersonic Nuclear Bomber Amid NATO Tensions (Video, Pics) / Taliban Flies US Black Hawk Helicopter Over A Victory Parade / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Cromagnon: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2023
Georgry:
smiley

I didn't support Peter Obi but he is the only person that *could" or "might" have done this in Nigeria.

Tinubu will even add more plane to the fleet and Atiku is as reckless as him also, bunch of useless politicians Nigeria parade.

To be candid i see no way out for Nigeria, our own generation is full of yahoo boys, smokers, oloshos and thieves, even worse than this current group of generation, and the latest generation that called themselves gen z will be so worse that they might legalise lesbianism in Nigeria.
high productivity is the way out
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by TrackerXL: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2023
Was Peter Obi flying commercial when he governed Anambra state ? Pls include prove before replying.

Gadafii:
you know and are certain that PO is the only one that could have cut cost of governance and other wasteful ventures yet you didn’t support him

Who ever you supported was probably base in tribe and religion. All of us dey bleed am so
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by condralbedez: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2023
This is what they call a working system, not like ours.
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Basicend: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2023
Iseoluwani:
Argentina is faced with inflation, so the president used wisdom. Na better person be this

So it is Nigeria that is not faced with hyper inflation right now abi?
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by fareed69(m): 11:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nigeria economy is far better than that of Argentina. So Tinubu and Shettima should keep on flying in private jets.

God bless you 🙏.

1 Like

Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by matm: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Georgry:
smiley

I didn't support Peter Obi but he is the only person that *could" or "might" have done this in Nigeria.

Tinubu will even add more plane to the fleet and Atiku is as reckless as him also, bunch of useless politicians Nigeria parade.

To be candid i see no way out for Nigeria, our own generation is full of yahoo boys, smokers, oloshos and thieves, even worse than this current group of generation, and the latest generation that called themselves gen z will be so worse that they might legalise lesbianism in Nigeria.

And smokers? What did smokers do to economy?
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Iseoluwani: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
Basicend:

So it is Nigeria that is not faced with hyper inflation right now abi?

so u cant understand d msg.

1 Like

Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by fareed69(m): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I didn't attack you, you're the one that quot me and wailing because of my comment. Tinubu and Shettima will keep on flying private jet, it does not matter how much you wail.

If nah your papa be president of Nigeria, you no go talk like this. You're only saying all this because you don't like Tinubu.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Popesuccess(m): 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
1Alex:
In Nigeria, even when there is no money to fly their jet, they will borrow billions of dollars just to fly.
Buhari said he will sell some the air plane is the fleet only for him to start using to fly his children to in take pictures.
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by pretydiva(f): 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
It can never happen in my country.
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by zombieHUNTER: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Nigeria economy is far better than that of Argentina. So Tinubu and Shettima should keep on flying in private jets.

This guy is a Yoruba Muslim..

please note
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by MrBroke(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Iseoluwani:

so u cant understand d msg.

You dey answer person way no sabi comprehend simple write up

1 Like

Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by PlayMaker14: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Georgry:

I don't do tribe stuff, and when I said could, it means I am not certain about it, please note that i am an independent thinker and i knew the 3 of them are almost the same, the reason I didn't go with him is because of the way you obedients are carrying him like a saint which is not the case, I slept like a baby on the day of the election.
But you are praising the saint now.....

Ain't you a bloody hypocrite?

We carried him like a saint, Yes!!!! Show us any dirt in his shelf

1 Like

Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
President? Or Victor Creed?
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Major77: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
EXAMPLE OF A GOOD PRESIDENT. That is how a president that mean for there country resign...,...all the African civilian presidents are a disgrace to Africa as a whole.
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by caracas: 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I didn't attack you, you're the one that quot me and wailing because of my comment. Tinubu and Shettima will keep on flying private jet, it does not matter how much you wail.

If nah your papa be president of Nigeria, you no go talk like this. You're only saying all this because you don't like Tinubu.
Some ppl were born stewpid some out of stewpidity became stewpid . Please pray tell , which group you belong to….

1 Like

Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by viodemus: 12:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Definitely not the kind of humility that the fraudulent tribalist is capable of exhibiting for a period of time. Instead, he will say let the masses suffer, while he uses the limited funds to go buy even more customized planes, so that he can show off to some mamaput that will never set foot in the plane.

okp*lor eyes is a hardened criminal and a full time disgrace. He is excellent at coaching appointees on fund laundering, and wasteful spending.

Tell me why okp*lor eyes decided to drive through the market for nothing yesterday, if not to show off for some alaye peoples girlfriends and mamaput. Okp*lor eyes is not only the worst leader worldwide, he is also the most delusional of them all. A very wasteful criminal, always wasting the SE and cousins resources.
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Ikaeniyan0: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
caracas:

Some ppl were born stewpid some out of stewpidity became stewpid . Please pray tell , which group you belong to….
Go and ask your father
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Ikaeniyan0: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
fareed69:

God bless you.
Amen
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Major77: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
1Alex:
In Nigeria, even when there is no money to fly their jet, they will borrow billions of dollars just to fly.
they should continue to fly it until the enter grave and continue from there...wasted effort..
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Ikaeniyan0: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
fareed69:

God bless you 🙏.
Amen
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by BABANGBALI: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tinubu you see your life?

Prettygirl200 you don enter eroplain before?for where? Who dash monkey banana?
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Benzemma(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Georgry:

I don't do tribe stuff, and when I said could, it means I am not certain about it, please note that i am an independent thinker and i knew the 3 of them are almost the same, the reason I didn't go with him is because of the way you obedients are carrying him like a saint which is not the case, I slept like a baby on the day of the election.

Just say you voted for your choice. That people carry someone on their head, cannot stop me from voting for that person, if he is my choice. And if you did not vote anybody at all just like me, is still your choice, and you owe no one any explanation on that.
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Godszilla: 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Fyi

Ikaeniyan0:

1 Like

Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Leebeedo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:

Argentina: GDP 500b USD, Population: 50m
Nigeria: GDP 440b USD, Population: 250m

The fact that Argentines reacts to bad governance than the timid and tribalistic Nigerian populace does not imply the Nigerian economy is better than Argentines'.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Ikaeniyan0: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Godszilla:
Fyi

The Nigeria economy is performing better than Argentina economy presently.

1 Like

Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Their president knows how to play the game of politics. grin
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
Correct!✅.... thumbs up for LEADING BY EXAMPLE👍

Unlike the shyyythole that is being ruled by a notorious bunch of self serving THIEVES!💯

Awon ole, jegudu jera gbogbo 🚩🚩
Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The Nigeria economy is performing better than Argentina economy presently.

Mumu Nigerians go still dey queue for Argentina visa. grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina's President Flies Commercial To Cut Government Spending (Video) by Jlow2: 12:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
And Nigeria borrowed 160billion to buy cars for mass members,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Railways Defaults In Credit Payment As Effects Of Sanctions Hit. / Mike Pence Will Not Block Biden's Electors, Says He Doesnt Have The Power / Images Of The Devastation By Hurricane Sandy In The U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.