Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

What Causes Atheism?. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Causes Atheism?. (219 Views)

Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? / Atheism By Definition Is Problematic / I Think I Am Threading The Path Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Causes Atheism?. by sholikay(m): 7:20am On Dec 31, 2023
Happy last sunday and last day of the year 2023...thank God so far for bringing us to the end of this year..

Now to the topic of this post...

sometimes I ask myself, what could cause people to disbelief the existence of God..
was it God that orchestrated it so, so as to create balance in the world, or he did so for those that already know him to value him, or these atheist are just ignorant of the supreme being, or they know there is God,but just trying to form hard and whatever..

As for me,there is God ooooo,big time....😀😀
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by TemplarLandry: 7:23am On Dec 31, 2023
Demonic manipulation causes Aethism.
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2023
sholikay:
Happy last sunday and last day of the year 2023...thank God so far for bringing us to the end of this year..

sometimes I ask myself, what could cause people to disbelief the existence of God..
was it God that orchestrated it so, so as to create balance in the world, or he did so for those that already know him to value him, or these atheist are just ignorant of the supreme being, or they know there is God,but just trying to form hard and whatever..

It is not that they do not believe in God rather it is because they never liked God in the first place and the more horrible they become the more their hatred for Him grows.

And when their hatred is full enough the next thing is to disrespect and dishonour Him which is why their first attack on Him is to "wish Him away" exactly how armed robbers wish the police away. Mad people.
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Botragelad: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2023
Basic sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Karlovych: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2023
embarassed Islam

Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2023
Botragelad:
Basic sense!

Basic sense of finding sin snd evil appealing
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Irupetepete: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2023
I don't know but am almost tilting to it...
The religion we practice today is that of money making..
Churches today are all about immorality and making money,dem don monetize church..
The awkwardness like odumeje
The tithe preachers like oyedepo
The brainwashers like Baba adeboye (cos how can you people keep preaching of having faith in a country about to collapse?
And believe me, if prayers can change this country, the second most prayerful country in the world should not have a problem.
Have come to realize that people with great amount of wealth are people who used their brain and senses rather than jump from mountain to mountain

Sense users a.k.a brainwashers(pastors, prophets alfas etc)

Mumu and brainwashed idiots (the congregation).
Someone should tell me the business these MOG's have to amass the fortune they control!
The congregation is the enterprise
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by HenryTimes: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2023
The so called Holy books and common sense.
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by hopefulLandlord: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2023
The word "causes" makes it sound like some illness or disease

If you doubt me just type "what causes" in Google without pressing enter key and see what Google would be suggesting
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by OndoRaph(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2023
The problem is that even you don't know this thing. You only BELIEVE it; that's where some people need evidence of the senses. Religious believes are dogmatic; some need to ask questions.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Atheism?. by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2023
Jesus said:

"Many false prophets will arise and mislead many; and because of the increasing of lawlessness, the love of the greater number will grow cold". Matthew 24:11-12

The love mentioned there refers to interest in things having to do with God so according to Jesus it's due to falsehood in most places that gave birth to ATHEISM.
If you listen intelligently to an atheist argument you will find out that they rely on the errors and blunders committed by religionists to forward their idea they actually have nothing more to offer! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Botragelad: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Basic sense of finding sin snd evil appealing
Basic sense not to believe in fairy tale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Righthussle: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2023
sholikay:

Allah , Shiva, Akal Murat , Yahweh

Which god do you want us to know amongst these foreign gods because I know you guys will never want to know any god in any African traditional religion ? ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Causes Atheism?. by LordReed(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2023
sholikay:

There is no single cause for why people don't believe in gods. It is better to ask the individual atheist why they don't believe rather than assuming some blanket simplistic cause that makes you look disingenuous in a conversation.

1 Like

Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2023
Botragelad:

Basic sense not to believe in fairy tale.

No one believes fairy tales but we all know when Truth Speaks.

Plus, it is known that criminals never like to hear anyone tell them that they are criminals which is why they will always say shit about the bible calling it everything including fairy tales. Every reasonable person knows that.
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:29am On Dec 31, 2023
Irupetepete:
I don't know but am almost tilting to it...
The religion we practice today is that of money making..
Churches today are all about immorality and making money,dem don monetize church..
The awkwardness like odumeje
The tithe preachers like oyedepo
The brainwashers like Baba adeboye (cos how can you people keep preaching of having faith in a country about to collapse?
And believe me, if prayers can change this country, the second most prayerful country in the world should not have a problem.
Have come to realize that people with great amount of wealth are people who used their brain and senses rather than jump from mountain to mountain

Sense users a.k.a brainwashers(pastors, prophets alfas etc)

Mumu and brainwashed idiots (the congregation).
Someone should tell me the business these MOG's have to amass the fortune they control!
The congregation is the enterprise

Aren't you a mumu brainwashed idiot paying attention to immoral business men carrying bibles?

Isn't God the opposite of immoral?

Why don't you just stop pretending and come out of your closet and be the God hater you wish to be. The association of God haters will love you and even take care of you.
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:31am On Dec 31, 2023
HenryTimes:
The so called Holy books and common sense.

You are talking nonsense. The bottomline is that you do not want anyone telling you that you are an evil person that is why you hate the bible
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Dtruthspeaker: 11:35am On Dec 31, 2023
OndoRaph:
The problem is that even you don't know this thing. You only BELIEVE it; that's where some people need evidence of the senses. Religious believes are dogmatic; some need to ask questions.

This is not True.

People know Truth and that is why tgey believe same way we all know why people believe liars is because they love lies and have been looking for someone to lie to them.
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Irupetepete: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Aren't you a mumu brainwashed idiot paying attention to immoral business men carrying bibles?

Isn't God the opposite of immoral?

Why don't you just stop pretending and come out of your closet and be the God hater you wish to be. The association of God haters will love you and even take care of you.
arindin...
In all my saying, did you hear me mention not loving God?
I wake up in the morning naked armed with my guiter and songs of Davids with praise and Thanksgiving...
My praise and worship are lengthy while my prayers are short and God (I AM THAT I AM) have been doing marvelously well in my life...
My debt by January 1st 2022 was 1.7m
I paid all still have extra change to start afresh in 2024...
Serve God and not men of God, that's where we missed it in this country...
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Botragelad: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

No one believes fairy tales but we all know when Truth Speaks.

Plus, it is known that criminals never like to hear anyone tell them that they are criminals which is why they will always say shit about the bible calling it everything including fairy tales. Every reasonable person knows that.
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Righthussle:

Which god do you want us to know amongst these foreign gods because I know you guys will never want to know any god in any African traditional religion ? ,

Face your wooden and iron god or. No one cares.
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Dtruthspeaker: 1:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Irupetepete:
Serve God and not men of God, that's where we missed it in this country...

You don finish me finish! You are in order, brother.
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by sholikay(m): 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
Righthussle:

Whatever name you call it,doesn't matter,but there is a God,who created everything we see and enjoy and he doesn't care about whatever name we call him,he only want us to acknowledge and fellowship with him....this was what brought about human existence,according to the Christian analogy/bible..
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by Righthussle: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
sholikay:

Whatever name you call it,doesn't matter,but there is a God,who created everything we see and enjoy and he doesn't care about whatever name we call him,he only want us to acknowledge and fellowship with him....this was what brought about human existence, according to the Christian analogy/bible..

Who cares about what is in your storybook?
Re: What Causes Atheism?. by HenryTimes: 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You are talking nonsense. The bottomline is that you do not want anyone telling you that you are an evil person that is why you hate the bible

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fulfilment: The Heaven Of Finding Your Purpose In Life / I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs / What Will It Take For Christians To Build A COMMUNITY Like This On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.