Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (15428 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Goldieluks: 7:53am On Nov 04, 2011
Idowu I no get ur time,make u dey use voddy take dey wash mouth for morning there. tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by tellwisdom: 7:57am On Nov 04, 2011
Codineluks babe, dont u wanna touch my yansh?? I think its soft now and good for your palm wink wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Goldieluks: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2011
Please stop this, it doesn't suit you. undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Idowuogbo(f): 8:05am On Nov 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

Idowu I no get your time,make u dey use voddy take dey wash mouth for morning there.  tongue

Neida do I ave time to hand wrestle, gal I wud only wash my mouth wiv dat if u promise to rinse ur mouth wiv Iodine

By d way ur. speech made sense Madam Luther King

1luv  kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by tellwisdom: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2011
Please stop this, it doesn't suit you. undecided

If only you come to my house tonyt wink wink. Seriously i need to see u, I just bought RADIO WITH BIG SPEAKER. Come and dance wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Dyt(f): 8:19am On Nov 04, 2011
ehn ehn
snoopers
knowin whom s whom
i give nyansh ooooo
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by tellwisdom: 8:25am On Nov 04, 2011
dyt sweerie, u effing up jor. U cant come. Werrin dey wink??
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by BABE3: 8:30am On Nov 04, 2011
Interesting.

Multiple IDs- 101. grin

1) All ye folks with double personalities/IDS on NL:  Please be sleek about your operation! lol. There's something called an IP address guys, and yes, they can be traced. Even if you want to post as two different people, do it from different continents block heads. lol.

2)Don't make your personality similar to that of your "alter Ego".  
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by meonbooty: 8:31am On Nov 04, 2011
^^^

Go back to bed. There is chirality on your exam tomorrow

And synthesis too. And NO, it is not open exam. Ma gba odo wale fun mi. I dont like people with anything below A+ in orgo
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by BABE3: 8:33am On Nov 04, 2011
^^ LOL. Fstranger, Leave me alone na! Stop following me about abeg.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by tellwisdom: 8:34am On Nov 04, 2011
BABIES, do you wear OVER SIZED GIN-STRING?? undecided undecided. Let me see wink wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by pendo89(f): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2011
why bother really.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by zignor(m): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2011
& I now give him the styles he loves in bed

That is what am waiting to hear grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

so what style does he like most and why? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by apo1l: 8:54am On Nov 04, 2011
Fickle, your story is inspiring. I'm glad you and your husband found happiness again.

Its nice to know how a forum and its members help their fellow members rather than bringing them down. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Sike(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2011
I'm happy for you but at the same time, take it easy. Make you no come wound ursef all becuz of Satisfaction.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by mobf: 9:15am On Nov 04, 2011
zignor:

That is what am waiting to hear grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

so what style does he like most and why? undecided

Imagine! angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Ishilove: 10:02am On Nov 04, 2011
@Fickle. I am happy to hear your testimony,but a word of caution here. It takes more than acrobatic bedmatics to keep a man faithful. What happens when your newfound agility starts to decline due to biological and familial factors? Will he remain faithful to you and stand by you,or will he go skirt chasing again? Let him have something to look forward to when he comes home beside sex. Have an edge over those home wrecking Jezebels outside who have no qualms about sleeping with other peoples husbands. Yeah keep the sex alive and all that but do your best to constantly to commit him to God's hands let God change his heart because i am sorry to say that your hubby has a wandering eye thats needs more than good sex and good looks to tame.
Don't relent in your efforts because its a work-in-progress.
Peace
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Ishilove: 10:03am On Nov 04, 2011
Before NL folks start to villify me let me just state plainly here that i'm not "doing bad belle", i'm just being realistic.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by tellwisdom: 10:42am On Nov 04, 2011
Kilishilove, do you wear GIN STRING?? I mean oversized?? undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Goldieluks: 10:50am On Nov 04, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Neida do I ave time to hand wrestle, gal I wud only wash my mouth wiv dat if u promise to rinse your mouth wiv Iodine

By d way your. speech made sense Madam Luther King

1luv  kiss

One luv. wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by tellwisdom: 10:53am On Nov 04, 2011
Lesism embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Goldieluks: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2011
Stop sounding unexposed ,your killing me with ur sudden dumbness.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by tellwisdom: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2011
Codineluks, please come hold me close to your biyest please undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by zone77(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2011
congrats dearie am so happy 4 u?.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2011
Ishilove:

Before NL folks start to villify me let me just state plainly here that i'm not "doing bad belle", i'm just being realistic.

Woow i'm in love with ur smile cheesy wink smiley kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by DaDoctor: 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2011
RUBBISH ALWAYS MAKES FRONT PAGE ON NL!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by eridah2007(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

Stop sounding unexposed ,your killing me with your sudden dumbness.

WORD
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Lenny5000(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2011
Dear Fickle,
glad to hear your family is fine again, Also to advice that you don't have to respond to any and every negative post.
Bless!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by success4(m): 1:44pm On Nov 04, 2011
[center]
JEALOUSY JEALOUSY
[/center]

LWKMD grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by DaDoctor: 2:01pm On Nov 04, 2011
toba:

Woow i'm in love with your smile cheesy wink smiley kiss

THAT BAD NA OLD MEAT OH! SEE HER 'EYE BAGS' AND GRINS NA. COME IMAGINE HOW THAT SIDE GO DEY. JUST ADVISING MY RANDI SHA.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by SkySpirit(m): 2:39pm On Nov 04, 2011
Congrats madam, Im hapi 4u & wish u wud help encourage oda women who r dyin in silence 2emulate u positvely. It feels lik gettin married again. Alot of times its d tins u fail 2do dat drives d men away. I wish a hapi married life. God bless. Amen!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by dinah777: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
Good for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time? / My First And Last Encounter With A Dirty Olosho / A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.