Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All (15424 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] / Nairaland Romance Official Valentine Thread {pls Lets Keep This Thread Simple} / Nairaland Romance Rules (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by freecocoa(f): 7:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
Fickle:

I can see you like trouble a lot. Ok then take back your apology. But remember, there would always be an avenue to expose stupidity. You can identify riders right, I can identify pretenders who judge when they are not pure. Can you sincerely beat your chest that you have not taken a mis step before, don't abuse my being silent for a fool. Aren't you tired of making your point, arent there any other threads for you to make points in? 6 insults I have identified from you. What is the problem wislet that you can't move on. What is affecting your heart that everyone must be stressed over. I am only respecting my friend, I see you lack respect, don't push me.
Hmmm what's the beef na,madam fickle?please take it easy,you know all what you just went through,you don't want to start a war,please concentrate on your husband and kids.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Fickle(f): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2011
freecocoa:

Hmmm what's the beef na,madam fickle?please take it easy,you know all what you just went through,you don't want to start a war,please concentrate on your husband and kids.

Edit my quote abeg. I dnt mean to hurt no one. Its a forgotten issue. I will do same
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by silvertuke(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
Only mature minded people are needed here, I think it is high time Nairalanders moderators start screening some members.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Wislet(f): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
Lack respect for whoooo? My mate, or a younger one? And no, i dont wanna pick fights wit u, cant come down to ur level. And hey, I'm a human being, like everyone is, so i can never be perfect. I neva told u dat, so where's de talk from? Pretender? U must be daft. U talk like u know anyone. When u lack something meaningful to say, u quickly play victim. Know wat, oblige us and bring out more of them IDs. I dont have time anymore for u. When kids refuse to grow up, u let them learn on their own. Goodbye to fickle or Cu or all dem IDs. You can pour more of ur bile after this, dont worry, i won't come back here to see it. Bye to fake threads.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by 195(f): 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=18pt]what has 190 caused again

he has caused another resounding issue between fickle/cuddlemii and wislet/kate

this 190 wont kill me  - he wont  angry angry
[/size]
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
What next?

How nairaland help me get bele?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by 195(f): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
odiaero:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Orikinla(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2011
Thank God.
Trust HIM 24/7.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Fickle(f): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2011
Wislet:

Lack respect for whoooo? My mate, or a younger one? And no, i dont wanna pick fights wit u, cant come down to your level. And hey, I'm a human being, like everyone is, so i can never be perfect. I neva told u dat, so where's de talk from? Pretender? U must be daft. U talk like u know anyone. When u lack something meaningful to say, u quickly play victim. Know wat, oblige us and bring out more of them IDs. I dont have time anymore for u. When kids refuse to grow up, u let them learn on their own. Goodbye to fickle or Cu or all dem IDs. You can pour more of your bile after this, dont worry, i won't come back here to see it. Bye to fake threads.

Lolz what level? Hahahaha U make me laugh. You frustrated maggot that goes around looking for the perfect guy. You better keep your silly mouth shut. You so desperate you leave offlines to get a man. I never wanted to insult you. Severally you picked on me and insulted me all for no reason. Other people have had worse threads but you decided to make mine your business probably you wish you had what it took. Fake ID yet it has brought several together, allowed people confident to put up their pics on their profile, allowed people freedom to toast who they like, allowed people to exchange contacts, allowed people to make friends, have fun on nairaland, a distraction from the usual confrontation and fighting. What has you bickering done? At least I don't go around looking for good men to add up. Even with my life here and out there, you can never match up fake or no fake. I heard you were very intelligent but you are certainingly not acting like one. Even 190 that started it had moved on, you had to comment again. You are shame to ladies here who claim to be decent yet they are looking for shelter in any man just to fill the vacuum. Desperado. Fake ID or Fake thread that contributed to the growth of Nairaland and adding random email till one clicks so as to score a guy, which is worse. U disgust me. I never knew you or even bothered about your life till you taunted me, you could not mind your business or is it because you were not nominated as sexiest or the prettiest, is this what this is all about? I dont need you to play victim because you were never in the mix till you poked your nose. At least now, poor men would be free from the shackles of desperate ladies.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by ismaeel86(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
How can Nairaland help me, im in love with a married woman
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Ilekokonit: 9:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
How did such an apparent joke make it to the front page ??
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by donguutti: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
CONGRATS fickle, thank God for your marriage and thank you for introducing the Nairaland Fiction section
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by vodkat: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
The awaited match has begun FICKLE vs WISLET

fighting out of the pink corner, this woman is a lyricst. she is weighing in at 185 kg.  she holds a professional record of 20 wins and 2 losses, with 10 wins by knockout . she is the current, reigning, and defending _____ Champion of Romance Section, "wink. Fighting out of her heart, FICKLE!"
and the challenger
Currently in the ring fighting out of the red corner, from Nigeria, this woman is the challenger weighing in at 303 kg. she holds a professional record of 15 wins and 2 losses, with 8 wins by knockout and 2 by  TKO,  WISLET

Ladies and Gentlemen all other protocols observed  let the  battle begin  and too you two Protect yourself at all times, make this a clean fight, dont hitt lower than the belt line now FIGHT!!!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by stagger: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2011
Madam Fickle,

Congrats. I thank you for at least using your thinking faculties to save your marriage. Some would have gone to spend their time in church praying up and down. Like God asked Moses to stop praying to him and use his staff to divide the red sea, so also you have taken the initiative to save your marriage.

Men need enough sexual stimulation in several different ways. Some wives just can't seem to get this point, and when some of these girls (especially these bank marketers and campus girls; fear them o) come around, kasala go burst o!

SO congrats. Your case is a rare exception. But what of the Ijeoma girl naaa?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Heck: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2011
Thank u madam. I almost fell for WISELET, FFOOLLLLEETT
Already 890 is a celebrated Confusionist. if she abuses u again
just let me know. monkies that can't play along.
I love ur english sha. just f//u c k on
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
190_@:

[size=18pt]what has 190 caused again

he has caused another resounding issue between fickle/cuddlemii and wislet/kate

this 190 wont kill me  - he wont  angry angry
[/size]
grin grin grin lmfao, you will not kill me with your posts.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by freecocoa(f): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2011
Na wa o,I swear I don confuse die,this Romance section has turned something else,so much hate,jealously,gossip sef don enter the matter,did Someone just write "I HEARD" I'm shocked.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by 195(f): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
Heck:

Thank u madam. I almost fell for WISELET, FFOOLLLLEETT
Already 890 is a celebrated Confusionist. if she abuses u again
just let me know. monkies that can't play along.
I love your english sha. just f//u c k on

** Look left ** Looks right **

who is 890!!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by doe: 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
I see the famous Dewdrops don show for nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
@ OP

As long as you remain "fickle" in the truest sense of the word, then it's only a matter of time before the next tempest occurs. What's in a name? Everything!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2011
This OP is a drama queen,seeking attention.One thing I concluded from all her stories is that this is NO  forty three year old married woman,more of a teenager with a fertile imagination,who wishes and yearns to be married.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by 195(f): 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2011
doe:

I see the famous Dewdrops don show for nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mountain dew - I know

but

dewdrop - I dont

Does it come in can's too
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by pkv(m): 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
c me dey shed crocodile tears of joy lyk dondi united.who say we no b gud councilors make e go kiss camel.aunty fickle on bhalf of those wey say u no sabi set d congo 4 ur hubby i wish u a blissful marriage but make una take am easy make una no ova born lyk idoma pple.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Aringarosa(m): 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
What in the name of Pete is going on here? embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by pkv(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
Richvkunt:

This OP is a drama queen,seeking attention.One thing I concluded from all her stories is that this is NO  forty three year old married woman,more of a teenager with a fertile imagination,who wishes and yearns to be married.
bro watta gwan na.if u cant sing along d happy song on thread culd giv ha a break na.moreova if she is an attention seeker then pay no attention na.biko
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Natasha2(f): 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nl and thier doubts I won't be shocked if at the end of the day Thomas in the Bible was actually a Nigerian grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by slimyem: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
Richvkunt:

my thoughts exactly.fickle and her stories are fickles!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by tellwisdom: 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=21pt]IP ASCERTAINED!! 190 was right angry angry angry[/size]
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by tellwisdom: 11:10pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=13pt]But seriously, why would she do such a thing? angry angry. [/size]
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by meonbooty: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2011
Glad I could help.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Saved My Marriage - Thank You All by Kmaster2010(m): 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2011
Wishin u gud luck ooo

When She Say She Loves You Yet Act Like She Doesnt Care / My First And Last Encounter With A Dirty Olosho / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies