Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,479 members, 7,830,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? (28363 Views)

Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Could My Husband Be Gay??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by uchdavinci: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2023
The wife's boyfriend is AS.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by vickthourh(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Things dey happen....
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Emma513: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2023
No
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by HEBEI: 11:43am On Dec 31, 2023
sad
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Angelfrost(m): 11:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Is this a serious question?!! Or you just want to get reactions?!!
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by tayo4ng(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2023
So many evil going on
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by infohenry(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2023
Uyi168:
...its very easy.
either the man's genotype wasn't properly confirmed, or the woman played an away game.

i nor read the op, see as I rushed to comment.
shame on me
Did you read the story or just comment based on the headline?
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by AndroBlaze: 11:45am On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:
Husband is AA, wife is AS. 3 months after they had their first child, they found out their daughter was SS.

At first, it appeared like a joke, a very bad one. Medically, that isn’t or shouldn’t be possible. They conducted the genotype test in four medical labs, and the result came out the same.

Husband and wife decided to have their genotype test again. Results were the same.

Then it became clear what was happening. Husband ain’t the father of the baby. He secretly had a DNA test and it was confirmed he didn’t father the baby.

Amidst the confusion, he asked his wife if he fathered the baby. Wife wouldn’t confess. She insisted he fathered the baby. It’s just obvious that whoever fathered the baby is AS which resulted in the baby’s SS.

They went for a paternity test and it was glaring husband ain’t the baby’s dad. Wife still insisting she didn’t get impregnated externally. She went ahead to do another DNA. Result was the same.

Wife became a shadow of herself. Husband got crazy. Their home became a “once upon a time.”

Wife kept researching how possible it was that her husband didn’t father her baby and the baby’s genotype is SS.

Then she told a friend of the whole matter. Her friend just felt she’s using female’s antics. “Take responsibility,” she was told. She kept swearing and swearing. Her friend told me of the whole drama.

I kept thinking about how this would be possible. Medically, it was impossible for AA to birth SS. Coupled with the DNA results, it was glaring. But wife claiming innocence and swearing on her life was a whole different thing.

I thought of what could have been. Then I arrived at a conclusion: if wife is innocent, then she’s not the mother of the child. I immediately called my friend that I’ve found a possible solution. MNA (maternity test) to the rescue.

They went for an MNA, and test revealed she’s not the mother of the baby. Babies were changed at birth. Long story cut short, they involved the police and investigations were carried out.

Multiple tests done “here and there.” They got their own baby back – AS. They returned the supposed baby. Hospital was sued for the negligence and trauma.

Wife was so displeased her husband didn’t trust her. They settled and made up. They just had their second baby – a boy. Husband stayed with wife in labor room and monitored everything. Once bitten, twice shy.

At times, so called paternity fraud is change of babies at the hospital.

SOLUTION TO THE ABOVE PROBLEMS:

1. Advise your male children, to stay with their wives in the Labour wards, as their wives are delivering.

2. Advise your female children, to insist on their husbands staying in and remaining in the Labour ward, during child births.

The world of today, are full of people with evil intentions.

Together we can make the world a better place

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-can-husband-be-aa-and-wife-is-as-and-baby-is-ss/

We should always try to update ourselves with latest developments in medicine.

If the baby had belonged to the mother it could also have been possible that the father's DNA would still fail the test if he (the father) was born a Chimera...i.e a person carrying two DNA within him.

I'll search for the stories and add them later. But we as human beings should be able to trust each other to an extent

https://jjpryor.medium.com/doctors-said-she-wasnt-the-mother-of-her-own-children-b7f35787ab

https://time.com/4091210/chimera-twins/

1 Like

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Anijay1212(m): 11:45am On Dec 31, 2023
berrystunn:
Check with another Lab

80% of lab in Nigeria is useless.

That AA might be SS.

I concur.
angry
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by ericmor: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2023
dawnomike:
It was not a case of negligence by the hospital, it was intentional.

The license of such hospital should be revoked!

Exactly. That is why we keep having the same problem over and over again, we just let things slide like some people are saying they should just let the mobad this rest and move on. How Nigeria wan take better
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by oluwaseyi0: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2023
Kingosytex:
Two things are responsible:

1. The wife don play away match with another man of either SS or AS. tongue

2. The baby isn't theirs, he/she was probably swapped in the hospital.

Their is no away match that can give an AA woman SS baby

So many women are suffering for paternity crime they never commit

Maternity test must accompany all paternity test
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by berrystunn(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2023
WayStage:
Some pple go say the wife no dey faithful... What if the hubby knack SS finish and him no clean up... And then immediately knack the wife for house without cleaning up? Then the other woman cum wey dey him dick go rub the wife private lips n gets fertilised...
What am I even saying?
The woman na....

Stop smoking
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by DDfruitful: 11:49am On Dec 31, 2023
Many are too lazy to read through
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Equity15(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2023
Omoh i just observed that 90% of commenters of nairaland do not read posts. It's baffling cause it's not even a long read

3 Likes

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by jaxxy(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2023
There are possibility of baby swaps at birth. Parents should be watchful and careful.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by WayStage(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2023
berrystunn:

Stop smoking
My post sounds stu.pid ryt? Get educated on it sir... Google is your friend...
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by folake4u(f): 11:52am On Dec 31, 2023
So many women are suffering for paternity crime they didn't commit. And some hospitals do sell and exchange babies at birth too.

Crazy world we live in.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by baralatie(m): 11:53am On Dec 31, 2023
dawnomike:
It was not a case of negligence by the hospital, it was intentional.

The license of such hospital should be revoked!
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Babangidapikin: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2023
If the DNA was checked for the father was it also checked for the mother , was she the mother of the child, because some people Sabi switch pikin ... If she is the mother , then the question now comes , does she visit her doctor alone or anyone alone and drank or ate then pass out .. if yes , then some had his way without her knowing, perhaps one ex who happens to be SS but madly in love.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by teebillz: 11:55am On Dec 31, 2023
Chucks13:
Not possible likely one of the genotype result of one of them was fraud or one of them cheated.

Thanks

Snake can never give birth to elephant

Make Una dey try read to get the complete story before the rush to comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Kingosytex(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2023
Oluwaseyi0, can you read the bolded?
Wife is AS and can produce SS by meeting a man of AS or SS.
Try and understand something before you reply.

adesegun121:
Husband is AA, wife is AS. 3 months after they had their first child, they found out their daughter was SS.

Wife was so displeased her husband didn’t trust her. They settled and made up. They just had their second baby – a boy. Husband stayed with wife in labor room and monitored everything. Once bitten, twice shy.

1. Advise your male children, to stay with their wives in the Labour wards, as their wives are delivering.

2. Advise your female children, to insist on their husbands staying in and remaining in the Labour ward, during child births.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-can-husband-be-aa-and-wife-is-as-and-baby-is-ss/

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by samwash(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2023
So una nor go read story to the end but rush to comment.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by rollywise(m): 11:55am On Dec 31, 2023
The lady na mugu. She don go cast herself. She was suppose to cheat with an AA. She go cheat with AS more fawo yansh don open 😂😂😂
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Fmghewzy(m): 11:56am On Dec 31, 2023
Uyi168:
...its very easy.
either the man's genotype wasn't properly confirmed, or the woman played an away game.

i nor read the op, see as I rush comment.
shame on me

Very big shame 😏
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by dododawa1: 11:58am On Dec 31, 2023
Inside life
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by ehissi(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:

At first, it appeared like a joke, a very bad one. Medically, that isn’t or shouldn’t be possible. They conducted the genotype test in four medical labs, and the result came out the same.

Husband and wife decided to have their genotype test again. Results were the same.

Then it became clear what was happening. Husband ain’t the father of the baby. He secretly had a DNA test and it was confirmed he didn’t father the baby.

Amidst the confusion, he asked his wife if he fathered the baby. Wife wouldn’t confess. She insisted he fathered the baby. It’s just obvious that whoever fathered the baby is AS which resulted in the baby’s SS.

They went for a paternity test and it was glaring husband ain’t the baby’s dad. Wife still insisting she didn’t get impregnated externally. She went ahead to do another DNA. Result was the same.

Wife became a shadow of herself. Husband got crazy. Their home became a “once upon a time.”

Wife kept researching how possible it was that her husband didn’t father her baby and the baby’s genotype is SS.

Then she told a friend of the whole matter. Her friend just felt she’s using female’s antics. “Take responsibility,” she was told. She kept swearing and swearing. Her friend told me of the whole drama.

I kept thinking about how this would be possible. Medically, it was impossible for AA to birth SS. Coupled with the DNA results, it was glaring. But wife claiming innocence and swearing on her life was a whole different thing.

I thought of what could have been. Then I arrived at a conclusion: if wife is innocent, then she’s not the mother of the child. I immediately called my friend that I’ve found a possible solution. MNA (maternity test) to the rescue.

They went for an MNA, and test revealed she’s not the mother of the baby. Babies were changed at birth. Long story cut short, they involved the police and investigations were carried out.

Multiple tests done “here and there.” They got their own baby back – AS. They returned the supposed baby. Hospital was sued for the negligence and trauma.

The real test is to find out if she is the mother of the child so she can be certain the hospital didn't switch babies
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by rollywise(m): 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Some stupid hospital will never allow you into the labour room. They tell you other women will be delivering there too hence you can't enter so not to see other women's unclothedness. I even promised not to look at another yansh, them still no gree🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Nobodyany1: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
But most Labs, when you gjo to do a paternity test, they also run maternity test...
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by BananaPeel(m): 12:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
embarassed
adesegun121:
Know ur Genotype

My first, I and the midwife carried out the delivery. Saw when baby was coming out and shouted; Baby push push, our son is coming out.
Second son, I was in the theatre with doctors when the incision was being done and the baby brought out.

For third child, I will still be there...
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by bonnyhope: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Uyi168:
...its very easy.

i nor read the op, see as I rush comment.
shame on me

Don't comment if you cannot read the whole story
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Trenow: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
That's Nigeria movie I watched it yesterday on African magic epic
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Trenow: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:

copy from Africa magic epic I watched the movie yesterday cast by Jr pope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Culture Of Wedding Ring And Its Meaning In Nigeria / Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy / "Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Successful Marriage" Is A Statement Of Stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.