Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? (28320 Views)

Man Batters Amputee Nursing Wife, Sends Her And Baby Away (photos) / Men, You Must Take Care Of The Baby Even If DNA Confirms The baby Is Not Yours / Could My Husband Be Gay??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by ellizy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Lovely
You composed a nice script
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by MyExpression(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:
Husband is AA, wife is AS. 3 months after they had their first child, they found out their daughter was SS.

At first, it appeared like a joke, a very bad one. Medically, that isn’t or shouldn’t be possible. They conducted the genotype test in four medical labs, and the result came out the same.

Husband and wife decided to have their genotype test again. Results were the same.

Then it became clear what was happening. Husband ain’t the father of the baby. He secretly had a DNA test and it was confirmed he didn’t father the baby.

Amidst the confusion, he asked his wife if he fathered the baby. Wife wouldn’t confess. She insisted he fathered the baby. It’s just obvious that whoever fathered the baby is AS which resulted in the baby’s SS.

They went for a paternity test and it was glaring husband ain’t the baby’s dad. Wife still insisting she didn’t get impregnated externally. She went ahead to do another DNA. Result was the same.

Wife became a shadow of herself. Husband got crazy. Their home became a “once upon a time.”

Wife kept researching how possible it was that her husband didn’t father her baby and the baby’s genotype is SS.

Then she told a friend of the whole matter. Her friend just felt she’s using female’s antics. “Take responsibility,” she was told. She kept swearing and swearing. Her friend told me of the whole drama.

I kept thinking about how this would be possible. Medically, it was impossible for AA to birth SS. Coupled with the DNA results, it was glaring. But wife claiming innocence and swearing on her life was a whole different thing.

I thought of what could have been. Then I arrived at a conclusion: if wife is innocent, then she’s not the mother of the child. I immediately called my friend that I’ve found a possible solution. MNA (maternity test) to the rescue.

They went for an MNA, and test revealed she’s not the mother of the baby. Babies were changed at birth. Long story cut short, they involved the police and investigations were carried out.

Multiple tests done “here and there.” They got their own baby back – AS. They returned the supposed baby. Hospital was sued for the negligence and trauma.

Wife was so displeased her husband didn’t trust her. They settled and made up. They just had their second baby – a boy. Husband stayed with wife in labor room and monitored everything. Once bitten, twice shy.

At times, so called paternity fraud is change of babies at the hospital.

SOLUTION TO THE ABOVE PROBLEMS:

1. Advise your male children, to stay with their wives in the Labour wards, as their wives are delivering.

2. Advise your female children, to insist on their husbands staying in and remaining in the Labour ward, during child births.

The world of today, are full of people with evil intentions.

Together we can make the world a better place

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-can-husband-be-aa-and-wife-is-as-and-baby-is-ss/

So the doctors that did DNA isn't aware there's a thing called MNA ba?

Abeg carry your zobo give another person, I dey on fasting.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Lucasinho(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Malawian:
The above scenario is still "pitobi" without Paternity or maternity fraud.

Explain this.

Twins.. One is AA , second is SS

The Parents must be AS + AS or AS + SS or....
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Askme2020(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Chucks13:
Not possible likely one of the genotype result of one of them was fraud or one of them cheated.

Thanks

Snake can never give birth to elephant
Don't rush to comment, Seun doesn't pay for fast comment. Take your time to read the full story before commenting... Have a lovely day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by sampz: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mosba:
Many people commented without reading the whole story thinking the woman played won away match
That's our problem.. we rush to conclusion without having enough patience to read to the end..
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by nospmoht(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2023
Antenatal and postnatal. All the crazy ass vaccines contributed
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by maasoap(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Go for a DNA test in several DNA centers, could be a case of baby swap, God is not a confusionist.

AA + AA = excellent, all their children will be AA throughout (Therefore, they can marry)
AA + AS = Good, One of their children will be AS, (therefore, they can marry)
AA + SS = Fair, all their children will be AS throughout (therefore, they can marry)
AS + AS = Hmmm 🤔, one of their children will be SS, (therefore, not advised)
SS + SS = run o! run for your dear life.

One of or ALL their children MAY be SS. Fixed
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by erico2k2(m): 2:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:
Husband is AA, wife is AS. 3 months after they had their first child, they found out their daughter was SS.

At first, it appeared like a joke, a very bad one. Medically, that isn’t or shouldn’t be possible. They conducted the genotype test in four medical labs, and the result came out the same.

Husband and wife decided to have their genotype test again. Results were the same.

Then it became clear what was happening. Husband ain’t the father of the baby. He secretly had a DNA test and it was confirmed he didn’t father the baby.

Amidst the confusion, he asked his wife if he fathered the baby. Wife wouldn’t confess. She insisted he fathered the baby. It’s just obvious that whoever fathered the baby is AS which resulted in the baby’s SS.

They went for a paternity test and it was glaring husband ain’t the baby’s dad. Wife still insisting she didn’t get impregnated externally. She went ahead to do another DNA. Result was the same.

Wife became a shadow of herself. Husband got crazy. Their home became a “once upon a time.”

Wife kept researching how possible it was that her husband didn’t father her baby and the baby’s genotype is SS.

Then she told a friend of the whole matter. Her friend just felt she’s using female’s antics. “Take responsibility,” she was told. She kept swearing and swearing. Her friend told me of the whole drama.

I kept thinking about how this would be possible. Medically, it was impossible for AA to birth SS. Coupled with the DNA results, it was glaring. But wife claiming innocence and swearing on her life was a whole different thing.

I thought of what could have been. Then I arrived at a conclusion: if wife is innocent, then she’s not the mother of the child. I immediately called my friend that I’ve found a possible solution. MNA (maternity test) to the rescue.

They went for an MNA, and test revealed she’s not the mother of the baby. Babies were changed at birth. Long story cut short, they involved the police and investigations were carried out.

Multiple tests done “here and there.” They got their own baby back – AS. They returned the supposed baby. Hospital was sued for the negligence and trauma.

Wife was so displeased her husband didn’t trust her. They settled and made up. They just had their second baby – a boy. Husband stayed with wife in labor room and monitored everything. Once bitten, twice shy.

1. Advise your male children, to stay with their wives in the Labour wards, as their wives are delivering.

2. Advise your female children, to insist on their husbands staying in and remaining in the Labour ward, during child births.

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-can-husband-be-aa-and-wife-is-as-and-baby-is-ss/

This is an Eye opener
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by erico2k2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Go for a DNA test in several DNA centers, could be a case of baby swap, God is not a confusionist.

AA + AA = excellent, all their children will be AA throughout (Therefore, they can marry)
AA + AS = Good, One of their children will be AS, (therefore, they can marry)
AA + SS = Fair, all their children will be AS throughout (therefore, they can marry)
AS + AS = Hmmm 🤔, one of their children will be SS, (therefore, not advised)
SS + SS = run o! run for your dear life.
Can you marry someone who is SS? and can you cope with her or his Epistle when one occurs ?
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by regaliaregalia: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by maasoap(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Malawian:
The above scenario is still "pitobi" without Paternity or maternity fraud.

Explain this.

Twins.. One is AA , second is SS

One. Where did this happen?
Two. Twins could be fathered by two different fathers. It is called "heteropaternal superfecundation”. grin grin grin
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by olisaEze(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
I hope they named that their first child Moses, because na lost and found im be! grin
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by sulakishop(m): 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sue the hospital. If they win with tangible evidence, shoot you wife in the leg...

Nobody should quote me, my blood dey hot right now...
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by actrinity(m): 3:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:

The child must've been swapped after delivery.
I've had this experience twice.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Sircarma99: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
DNA is the answer
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Blitzking: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:

The woman has questions to answer and the hospital..dna will exonerate the hospital but will nail the mother..

1 Like

Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Bitter123truth: 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's very possible, most especially if the wife is from the mgbati mgbat region. They Sabi run outside show wella
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Rajosh(m): 4:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
GboyegaD:
Could be a baby swap at birth. A paternal and maternal DNA should be conducted should the woman insist she never cheated on him at the time of conception.
if only you read to the end, you'll see that that's exactly what happened. Baby was swapped.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by GboyegaD(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Rajosh:
if only you read to the end, you'll see that that's exactly what happened. Baby was swapped.

I actually did just answered his questions on what could have happened in such cases.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by donmik: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mystery.
But Miracle can restore your expectation
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by donmik: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
regaliaregalia:

Fraud...
Why only Nigeria?
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by mechanics(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
Not possible.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Akposkiz: 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
It's good to know ur genotype!
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Asegzy: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mna?? shocked
For ur mind "d" in dna means dad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by NAC1666: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:
Know ur Genotype
As the wife to tell the truth
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by UjuJoan2: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
adesegun121:

I’m just wondering why the wife did not think of finding a “maternity” test herself from the beginning. If it were me and the child ended up not being my husband’s, I would know 100% that the child is not mine too.
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by UjuJoan2: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
bentenny:
The interesting part is if the woman was not sure and may have played away match,she would have confessed not knowing the baby wasn't even hers in the first place!
Promiscuous Ladies who intend getting married soon...a note of caution;
No fling before you get married
No last knacking with ex before you get married
Do not visit your ex to see him one more time before you get married
Bad guys....abeg leave the babe way wan go marry
No talk say make I use this last knacking as payback😄😄
If she say she wan just see you one last time,abeg tell her to go back to her soon to be hubby
And please,if a married ex calls you to just see for old time sake,abeg tell her to go back to her husband!

Or she could have just been grandstanding all along. Because I can’t imagine why she didn’t think to test if the child was hers when they found out it was not her husband’s. If truly she did not cheat, that would have been her first reaction.

But then again, people in shock rarely think straight!
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Rajosh(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
GboyegaD:

I actually did just answered his questions on what could have happened in such cases.
alright bro
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Coded081(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
PinkNature:
I guess my neighbours 3 children was exchanged in the hospital too. I've always known she was innocent.

I need to go and sue that hospital.

Even that pastor wife too she's an innocent
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Abee79(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
What God cannot do does not exist grin
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by Osashalom: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Uyi168:
...its very easy.
either the man's genotype wasn't properly confirmed, or the woman played an away game.

i nor read the op, see as I rush comment.
shame on me
Music never start , you go dey rush to dance. Shey you don miss stepps now!
Re: How Can Husband Be AA And Wife Is AS, And Baby Is SS? by theamazonguru(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
PinkNature:
I guess my neighbours 3 children was exchanged in the hospital too. I've always known she was innocent.

I need to go and sue that hospital.

Abeg which one be your own. Your neighbor no get husband?
Why you carry the matter for head na.
Abi na you be the supposed papa of your neighbor's children?

Now that you know what could have transpired, oya goan do the needful.
Sue the hell outta the Hospital management.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Parents Of Todddlers, How Do You Get Privacy For Intimacy / Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.