Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ice Prince Claims “oleku” Was The Inaugural Afrobeats Anthem - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ice Prince Claims “oleku” Was The Inaugural Afrobeats Anthem (10557 Views)

Ice Prince X Brymo - Oleku (throwback Mp3) / Wizkid Ft. Davido, Ice Prince, Fuse Odg, Rihanna, Cardi B (official Audio) / LYRICS: Major Lazer Ft Nasty C, Ice Prince, Patoranking & Jidenna – Particula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince Claims “oleku” Was The Inaugural Afrobeats Anthem by ukaface(f): 11:37am On Jan 01
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

A blissful new year. Good health & prosperity.
Happy new year to you too
Re: Ice Prince Claims “oleku” Was The Inaugural Afrobeats Anthem by ukaface(f): 11:38am On Jan 01
BinamRex:

The Aboki song was a hit whether you like it or not
I didn’t think it made waves compared to oleku

Rest
Re: Ice Prince Claims “oleku” Was The Inaugural Afrobeats Anthem by ukaface(f): 11:43am On Jan 01
Wotowotoman:

Do you know Aboki is his greatest hitt after Oleku? I feel like giving you a hot konk on that your large forehead I swear angry
You wan give me ‘ Konk’ ontop person wey no even know you
Come and try it na
Re: Ice Prince Claims “oleku” Was The Inaugural Afrobeats Anthem by femi4: 11:48am On Jan 01
tunize:

2face as at this time does more of Afro pop and Rnb not afrobeats
Keep on rocking is pure afro beat. It was done in pidgin rap all through ,

These are 2face genre: Afrobeats, R&B hip hop, reggae gospel, afropop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex9CjgZfxes?si=ReI6fxPRzpXuu8Kh

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Claims “oleku” Was The Inaugural Afrobeats Anthem by BrutusOj(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01
boxypane:
Afrobeats was suppose to be a genre of music that spoke for the common people and for the good of a nation... These riff-raffs turned it into a sex tape.
Which means the likes of E be like say by 2face, Hard life by blackface and 'Nigeria Jaga jaga by Idris Abdulkarim are best fit to be called Afrobeats.
Re: Ice Prince Claims “oleku” Was The Inaugural Afrobeats Anthem by martinkem(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01
shadrach77:
Pure trash! Wizkid's "Pakurumo" and Davido's "Dami Duro" all came before Oleku

He is just trying to make himself relevant cry

Oleku was released in 2010, the others came out at least a year later.
Re: Ice Prince Claims “oleku” Was The Inaugural Afrobeats Anthem by BinamRex: 3:31pm On Jan 01
ukaface:

I didn’t think it made waves compared to oleku

Rest

Oleku was a bigger hit, but Aboki was also a hit.

Rest
Re: Ice Prince Claims “oleku” Was The Inaugural Afrobeats Anthem by Sccarrr: 10:24pm On Jan 02
Oleku na afropop
Re: Ice Prince Claims “oleku” Was The Inaugural Afrobeats Anthem by chocboi78(m): 10:46am On Jan 04
shadrach77:
Pure trash! Wizkid's "Pakurumo" and Davido's "Dami Duro" all came before Oleku

He is just trying to make himself relevant cry
be like you be Gen z squad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award / Download Full Album: Tekno - Old Romance (zip/mp3/musics) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Young Thug – Magnolia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.