Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha (15785 Views)

Umahi: I'm Unbothered By Court Ruling On My Sack. I've Even Added Weight / Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ / How Buhari Directed Me To Initiate Shehu Sani ‘s Recall From Senate – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by Helpfromabove1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by SirBunky85(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
post=127713330:

Oh really?
Hopefully the Supreme Court will reinstate him.
If he is a good man as you said.
We live good people,
No matter the political party .

A better Nigeria 🇳🇬 all around is all we want at MANNABBQGRlLLS
don't mind the guy above you.Darlington Nwokocha is a disaster to the people of isialangwa North/South.He spent 8years in Abia house of assembly with nothing to show for ,He equally spent 8years again at Abuja as member representing isialangwa North/South ,he miraculously won his election as a senator primarily due to the LP wave in Abia.even isialangwa people are very happy for his ouster by the courts.the only person whose ouster pained people in Abia is Destiny of the house of assembly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by regaliaregalia: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by Panfido: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
You are still in shock
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by ppogba: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nna, I understand your pain.

E no easy to miss out on brand new SUV.

God will comfort you.

1 Like

Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by Tzar(m): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
LP legislators that could not reject the unholy largesse being shared by the so called corrupt ruling party?!

2 Likes

Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by MrCork: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
obembet:

Read the article again, check how the Mata concern APC... Also remember that same judiciary affirm Otti as winner

helo i hav moiney & i will give u 5k cash(5000naira) for chriiismas.am a Londoner. can i have yor nomba again please? smiley
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
jiz:
Next time you will learn how to mind your business on the senate floor and focus on the people delivering the best to your people. Alex Otti is the wisest governor because he knows the hatered the federal and other governors (apc and pdp join) have for him because of Peter Obi, yet he is wining his court case without bowing to those who think they own democracy. .....you just waste LP slot carelessly

Alex is a part of APC caucus so he's very safe
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by Cocolatti(m): 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Melagros:
That's democracy/ judiciary for you under apc
The people voted him through Democracy but he was removed through Judicracy.

1 Like

Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by allthingsgood: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Melagros:
That's democracy/ judiciary for you under apc

Which one is apc Judgement was given to pdp sir
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by blaise26abj(m): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
garriAndsugar:
What change did you achieve in your short time there?
Useless politician always after their stomach

God bless you for this . She I he collected SUV . That one no surprise am Abi ? League of thieves
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by obembet(f): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
MrCork:

helo i hav moiney & i will give u 5k cash(5000naira) for chriiismas.am a Londoner. can i have yor nomba again please? smiley

A whole me 5k, u really ridicule me o... U would have ask for my number without including money
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by Bobloco: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
Blue3k:
Lol it was a dumb move to cross carpet. You could have voted with LP if you wanted to. You gained nothing by doing this act. If you're ever elected again have the good sense to talk to your lawyer before acting.

You seem to be privy to the details of what led to his sack

Do you mind sharing it
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by Arabk25: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sorry bro welcome to Nigeria
I love my country I don't know about you
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by Arabk25: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
israelmao:
The judiciary has been pocketed
You can only get justice today in court with your cash else forget it
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by Blue3k(m): 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bobloco:

You seem to be privy to the details of what led to his sack

Do you mind sharing it

Nope I have no details I erred.
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by godofuck231: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
U learn politics ?
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by ajibike447: 10:48am On Jan 01
Go open church make OBIdients give you tithe and offering. You still hammerGo open church make OBIdients give you tithe and offering. You still hammer...
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by grandstar(m): 3:07pm On Jan 01
Blue3k:

Nope I have no details I erred.

Hello,
You once nominated me to be a moderator which caught me unawares. I am now thinking of going for it.
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by Blue3k(m): 3:19pm On Jan 01
grandstar:

Hello,
You once nominated me to be a moderator which caught me unawares. I am now thinking of going for it.

I'm glad you changed your mind. You're perfect, man for the mission. I hope Seun notices and does it. He definitely needs new super moderators who actually listen to his ban requests.
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by grandstar(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01
Blue3k:

I'm glad you changed your mind. You're perfect, man for the mission. I hope Seun notices and does it. He definitely needs new super moderators who actually listen to his ban requests.

Thank you.
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by grandstar(m): 5:57pm On Jan 01
Blue3k:

Thank You
Re: My Sack From Senate Still Surprising – LP’s Nwokocha by Thazard(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07
visijo:
I wonder who go first drink garri for 2024 🤔🤣😂

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason / Western Govts ‘knew Where Chibok Schoolgirls Were’ / Why Nigeria Emerged World Poverty Headquarters – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.