Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? (22617 Views)

Wike To Lamido: Only In Nigeria Person With Primary School Cert Can Be Minister / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? / Presidency Justifies Sowore's Rearrest, Says He's Person Of Interest To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by JohnDazzy: 11:42am On Jan 01
SOLMICHAEL:
grin

Ebin kpa wa oo
‘We are hungry’

Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by eepeepook: 1:27pm On Jan 01
You and who select the names?

I nominate Asisat Oshoala. The only news I read of her is scoring multiple hat-tricks for her team — every Sunday. Tems is a good choice, however her season was last year.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by AK481(m): 1:29pm On Jan 01
Peter obi by a mile
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by deji68: 1:33pm On Jan 01
Next year when he stabilize the economy ..we will give it as a reason for choosing him. But my igbo brother choose Obi why na ? because he lost the election ? smiley
YourKarma:

All of you Yoruba people who chose Tinubu said same thing, that your reason for choosing him is because he won the election. No one even gave any concrete reasons, except his winning election.
I went on the twitter thead and it's still same.

Lolzzzzz
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by YourKarma: 1:35pm On Jan 01
deji68:
Next year when hestabilize the economy ..we will give it as a reason for choosing him. But my igbo brother choose Obi why na ? because he lost the election ? smiley

You guys are a bunch of clowns. If you believe Tinubu will stabilise the country, I have a castle in the sky to sell to you.

This is the same rhetoric y'all sold about buhari until 8 years got wasted
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by BigBizzy(m): 1:42pm On Jan 01
ME...Marcus Umeleuma Bourdelon
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by deji68: 1:45pm On Jan 01
Well, i feel the same about you guys, thinking Obi is a kind of Messiah..You guys got big support from Yorubas, most young people in my family supported Obi in the last election. Making everything tribal is your trademark. Mind you i supported Atiku in the last election, i am Big fan of GEJ. Tribalist like you are the clowns cool
YourKarma:

You guys are a bunch of clowns. If you believe Tinubu will stabilise the country, I have a castle in the sky to sell to you.

This is the same rhetoric y'all sold about buhari until 8 years got wasted
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Bozzy001(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01
Mohbad Imole of course
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Jayraw419: 6:37pm On Jan 01
Nazgul:
Of the seven people below, who do you think should be Nigeria's Person of the Year, 2023?

a. Peter Obi
b. Victor Osimhen
c. Burna Boy
d. President Bola Tinubu
e. Tems
f. The late MohBad
g. The Dangote Refinery

Please kindly give a short explanation for why you chose the option you did.

Source Reno Omokri.
PO
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by orumba(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01
I thank me for winning the award.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by YourKarma: 9:34pm On Jan 01
deji68:
Well, i feel the same about you guys, thinking Obi is a kind of Messiah..You guys got big support from Yorubas, most young people in my family supported Obi in the last election. Making everything tribal is your trademark. Mind you i supported Atiku in the last election, i am Big fan of GEJ. Tribalist like you are the clowns cool

Show me where I went tribal with my post. Your conscience is pricking you that's why you're talking bullshit
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by deji68: 9:40pm On Jan 01
All of you Yoruba people who chose Tinubu said same thing, that your reason for choosing him is because he won the election. No one even gave any concrete reasons, except his winning election.
I went on the twitter thead and it's still same.
That is your first post Mr conscience is pricking you. you know the meaning of trbalism abi ?.

YourKarma:

Show me where I went tribal with my post. Your conscience is pricking you that's why you're talking bullshit
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by Dshocker(m): 7:00am On Jan 02
CoronaVirusPro:
His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)

He defied all odds, put all his political opponents and supporters to shame, and forecasted his victory way before victory!

If it were to be in the old biblical days, he would have been called a prophet.

The last political demigod...

Despite the current situation of the country, you still chose him, no be juju be that?

They've succeeded in making you believe that suffering is part of life, asin, it is normal.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by dododawa1: 8:03am On Jan 02
Myself

I conquer money problem last year by borrowing from

GTB loan app.
Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by BluntCrazeMan: 9:15am On Jan 13
Nazgul:
Of the seven people below, who do you think should be Nigeria's Person of the Year, 2023?

a. Peter Obi
b. Victor Osimhen
c. Burna Boy
d. President Bola Tinubu
e. Tems
f. The late MohBad
g. The Dangote Refinery

Please kindly give a short explanation for why you chose the option you did.

Source Reno Omokri.

Why didn't he create a Twitter-Poll??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo’s Adeboye-Inspired RCCG Supremacist Bigotry Now Open - Farooq Kperogi / Obasanjo And Former US President Jimmy Carter In 1978 / Libya Deportee Kidnaps And Robs Female Corper In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.